rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The question I would ask myself in relation to my own thesis: Would Shannon even want her daughters back, or what I rather suspect: cast them out as traitors in her eyes?

As for Abby and the Becca and Lilly thing: I suspect Abby knows to some degree of Becca's intentions for Frank, possibly even more than we do through Frank's eyes and ears. Becca did have to promise to keep Abby out of her plans, but I still strongly suspect that she has already led Abby down the path she wants before and the rest is happening on Abby's own. What I can rather imagine is that when she finds out about Lilly, she plays the offended one but also only because she was kept out of it for so long.
Could be. Don't know, we could someone who knows; Clever games, but I think he will not say, even if we say pretty please. Up to last update I would say that more dangerous situation would be that Lilly finds out what Frank is doing in bed with Abby, but after last update, I think Lilly recognise that the only way to have Abby and Frank in the same time is to accept relationship between them.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
One little problem. Neither of daughters will come back. All of them are over 18 and nobody could force them. And Abby has enough money to make all three independent. Shannon would become revenge, but without her daughters.
One thing could make things complicated. Abby. If she finds out that Frank has sex with Lilly and Becca and that Frank refuses sex with her. But that's a long shot. Abby would have to be really pissed about that and react without thinking or saying something to her sisters because they would prevent that.
So, after all, this traitor could most likely be Abby. for a woman offended in her best feelings is like a monkey with a grenade. and this "monkey with a grenade" was created by none other than Lilith. and MC - lay down under Lilith and only made everything worse ...

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
So, after all, this traitor could most likely be Abby. for a woman offended in her best feelings is like a monkey with a grenade. and this "monkey with a grenade" was created by none other than Lilith. and MC - lay down under Lilith and only made everything worse ...
If she would be Shannons daughter, I could be sure enough. In current state, hard to belive. It must be something (probably more) bad things one after another to make Abby even consider something like that. And NOT to speak with anybody before that. Or it will be nothing like that and Clever games roll on the floor and cannot stop laughing. :LOL:

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
And when was this "saying" first spoken. Let me guess, less then a year ago...
this is a very old joke. This joke is over 30 years old.
I cited this anecdote as an allegory showing that usually everything indestructible collapses if there is someone inside who is capable of becoming a traitor - and then "Trojan horses" are not needed.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
If she would be Shannons daughter, I could be sure enough. In current state, hard to belive. It must be something (probably more) bad things one after another to make Abby even consider something like that. And NOT to speak with anybody before that. Or it will be nothing like that and Clever games roll on the floor and cannot stop laughing. :LOL:
remember how Abby acted when she found out that MC was not her real father. she even got mad at him. and when she finds out that he slept with Rebecca and Lilith - she may consider this a betrayal. a blow in the back. although if Lilith explains everything to her, or better, if Rebecca undertakes to explain with the support of Lilith, then maybe everything will work out. I'm not the author, after all.

it will be funny - if at first Abby protected the MC from Lilith, then later Lilith will protect the MC from Abby ... of course, if the girls guess "put the cards on the table" in time, before the situation starts to become more difficult every day. for when the "family" is "in a state of siege" then any old quarrels can very badly affect the inviolability of the "family"

Last edited:
Reactions: rudy007

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't see any way that Abby can avoid being upset with Francis. She wanted to be the first one to fuck her daddy and not the last. Instead, she is dead last in the loser's bracket under the lesbians next door, the judge's daughter, and a random bar slut. If he closes the deal and bangs his Asian assistant between now and then it will just be a dogpile. The fact that both of her sisters got their nut before she did is going to shatter her sense of self as daddy's favourite. I foresee it getting ugly, although knowing this game she will eventually come around.

• Sad
Reactions: ramvivat

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
remember how Abby acted when she found out that MC was not her real father. she even got mad at him. and when she finds out that he slept with Rebecca and Lilith - she may consider this a betrayal. a blow in the back. although if Lilith explains everything to her, or better, if Rebecca undertakes to explain with the support of Lilith, then maybe everything will work out. I'm not the author, after all.

it will be funny - if at first Abby protected the MC from Lilith, then later Lilith will protect the MC from Abby ... of course, if the girls guess "put the cards on the table" in time, before the situation starts to become more difficult every day. for when the "family" is "in a state of siege" then any old quarrels can very badly affect the inviolability of the "family"
I think Abby was more confused and later embarrassed then mad.
Lilly protect MC from Abby is a scene i'm ready to pay to see.:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MrLKX and ramvivat

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I don't see any way that Abby can avoid being upset with Francis. She wanted to be the first one to fuck her daddy and not the last. Instead, she is dead last in the loser's bracket under the lesbians next door, the judge's daughter, and a random bar slut. If he closes the deal and bangs his Asian assistant between now and then it will just be a dogpile. The fact that both of her sisters got their nut before she did is going to shatter her sense of self as daddy's favourite. I foresee it getting ugly, although knowing this game she will eventually come around.
Agree. But actually she knows about Beth a (they spoke about). For Maiko she isn't blind, this girl is in love with Frank. (i think a saw a strange look from Maiko about something that Abby said (sorry, don't remember which daughter) it was about at end of penultimate episode. The look was about something that girl said which Meiko obviously didn't like.
Or could be that I don't remember correctly. Or I saw something that's not there.

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
I'm surprised no one considered that Jess's parents could be the ones to introduce Abby's father and Shannon. They are probably aware of both. I know Jess cut off all contact with them after they didn't approve of her keeping Abby, but that doesn't mean they didn't find ways to keep tabs on them. They probably still hold a grudge against Frank and Abby for taking their daughter away.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm surprised no one considered that Jess's parents could be the ones to introduce Abby's father and Shannon. They are probably aware of both. I know Jess cut off all contact with them after they didn't approve of her keeping Abby, but that doesn't mean they didn't find ways to keep tabs on them. They probably still hold a grudge against Frank and Abby for taking their daughter away.
Well, here's another potential traitor found in our cute and cozy partisan detachment =) perhaps a country house will still play its positive role, turning from an incomprehensible liability into an asset, because it will be somewhat uncomfortable for a "family" to live in the city.

Reactions: Macar

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
They didn't want Jess to have Abby in the first place. They are probably still hold grudge against Jess, but I don't see the grudge against Frank or Abby. Frank took away Jess, but Jess run away from them. Frank wasn't even the father. Abby is their granddaughter, but they wanted nothing to do with her. So, why after so much time? Abby is out of reach for them. Frank took Jess away, Jess died and I can't find a connection. If I don't see it, doesn't mean there is something.

Reactions: hawk784563
Dec 20, 2020
and here (i mean SA) - our "drama queen" apparently decided to die childless.
I don't think MC is childless. While the outcome is not announced as fact, what is fact is that the day before Shannon and her family moved away back when they were in high school, she and MC spent a day banging each other senseless. That was 24 years ago. Becca is 23. Throw in 9 months for pregnancy, and the timeline fits well enough. Could Shannon's first ex-husband, the man who is definitely Lily's father, also be Becca's? Yes, no way to argue against it, we don't know the full timeline there. Shannon could have hooked up with the first guy she met right after moving, and gotten pregnant by him as well. But why point out the 24 years in the flashback, and have such convenient math to Becca's age? I think she is MC's daughter. There was no reason to point out that day otherwise.

Reactions: pgm_01 and ramvivat

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I don't think MC is childless. While the outcome is not announced as fact, what is fact is that the day before Shannon and her family moved away back when they were in high school, she and MC spent a day banging each other senseless. That was 24 years ago. Becca is 23. Throw in 9 months for pregnancy, and the timeline fits well enough. Could Shannon's first ex-husband, the man who is definitely Lily's father, also be Becca's? Yes, no way to argue against it, we don't know the full timeline there. Shannon could have hooked up with the first guy she met right after moving, and gotten pregnant by him as well. But why point out the 24 years in the flashback, and have such convenient math to Becca's age? I think she is MC's daughter. There was no reason to point out that day otherwise.
We established that Shannon is a slut. we don't know anything regard her level of sluttiness 24 years ago, could be Frank, could be ex husband, as we (or not) know could be the mailman, cable guy or she stumbled in a three or more-some on the way home (from another lover). All we have is a date of Beccas birthday, and anyone who had children know that's not an exact science. Especially it was her first child. First pregnancies can be not on time.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Don't get me wrong, I think your theory makes more sense than any alternative, but that would be the most obscure and drawn out way to catch a Patreon ban ever

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
While I agree with you for the most part, I have to at least chime in on Shannon's ex-husband. I'm not an expert on first pregnancies, the Canadian school system, or how difficult it is to find a job in Canada, but:

After Shannon moved away, she had to finish high school, find a job, and get to know Trevor first. I don't remember the exact time Shannon moved away, but if it was around 8-9 months before Becca was born, it would have been a very narrow timeframe for Trevor to be Becca's father.

Which I personally think is more likely:
Shannon gets pregnant with Becca and is sent off by her parents. She graduates high school and after a while starts her job at a burger joint, where she meets Trevor. The two get to know each other, start dating, Trevor gets Shannon pregnant, shotgun wedding and a few months later Lilly is born.

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
They didn't want Jess to have Abby in the first place. They are probably still hold grudge against Jess, but I don't see the grudge against Frank or Abby. Frank took away Jess, but Jess run away from them. Frank wasn't even the father. Abby is their granddaughter, but they wanted nothing to do with her. So, why after so much time? Abby is out of reach for them. Frank took Jess away, Jess died and I can't find a connection. If I don't see it, doesn't mean there is something.
Why wait so long... I don't know. Maybe they just stumbled upon a convenient way to get back at them now. Not sure on that part though.

But as for why they blame Frank, they kicked Jess out when she refused to have an abortion. They probably expected her to have nowhere to go and return soon and agree to it. But Frank's family took her in. Frank stepped up as a father figure to help raise the kid. They probably blame Frank for Jess going through with the birth. They hold a grudge against Abby simply because she was the child that shouldn't have existed. They never wanted Jess to leave and cut them off, they just wanted her to give up the child. And they blame Frank for their daughter not returning and cutting off all contact. I'm not saying her parents are right, obviously it's their own fault they lost their daughter. But I can definitely see them thinking this way.

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
If Becca really is Frank's kid, I hope they wait until the very last update and confirm it. When Patreon can't do anything about it. It'll be hilarious. I honestly never did the math on the dates, but it makes sense.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
If Becca really is Frank's kid, I hope they wait until the very last update and confirm it. When Patreon can't do anything about it. It'll be hilarious. I honestly never did the math on the dates, but it makes sense.
Yeah. Hilarious. But if we think how smart Becca is, she would already know if Frank is her father. That or she can't add numbers. In that case it's all Becca. She is into incest then. Her fetish (along others). She started with the plan 5 years ago. It would be easy to make an test.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Not only then. She has already confirmed a few times, not exactly subtly, that she would do something with Lilly, but it probably fails because she would never get her that far. I think the first situation where it was mentioned was when Becca and Frank met in the hotel (the first time).

Reactions: rudy007
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes