LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
Very much enjoying this so far :) Just played "Lilith's Longing" at the point suggested, and have one minor issue. Took me a while to figure out who the hell "Frank" was :) Is it possible to reference the material in the main game for names and other stuff, or is that beyond RenPY's capabilities?

Reactions: rudy007

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Very much enjoying this so far :) Just played "Lilith's Longing" at the point suggested, and have one minor issue. Took me a while to figure out who the hell "Frank" was :) Is it possible to reference the material in the main game for names and other stuff, or is that beyond RenPY's capabilities?
Considering the only way to change Frank's name is with a mod, someone would need to make a Mod for LL.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Considering the only way to change Frank's name is with a mod, someone would need to make a Mod for LL.
It was a little awkward... But it didn't bothered me to much because it was a story from Lilith's perspective. Liked Lilith even more after that. I'm interested what side story will we have from other two girls.
More of a problem was naming the MC on beginning of main game. It was like what; 3,4 names, nicknames... :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It was a little awkward... But it didn't bothered me to much because it was a story from Lilith's perspective. Liked Lilith even more after that. I'm interested what side story will we have from other two girls.
More of a problem was naming the MC on beginning of main game. It was like what; 3,4 names, nicknames... :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Considering the nature of the relationships, what's more normal than different people you grew up with differently having different names they call you?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I guess you are talking about Lilith's Longing when mentioning a mod? Because this game lets you rename almost everybody, including Frank, in the beginning.

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
I guess you are talking about Lilith's Longing when mentioning a mod? Because this game lets you rename almost everybody, including Frank, in the beginning.
Right, and after playing for many hours with the preffered name, when I opened 'LL'... Frank didn't ring a bell. My question realyy is, can one RenPy game deliberately access the variables stored by another?

And yes, LL gave a good backtory to my Lilly who I already have a thing for :)

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Right, and after playing for many hours with the preffered name, when I opened 'LL'... Frank didn't ring a bell. My question realyy is, can one RenPy game deliberately access the variables stored by another?

Just give me your preferable name and I will fix it for you

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020

They can, but it seems to be quite difficult. CNG tried to make it happen with 'Chapter 2', but gave up after a couple updates.

It wouldn't be that hard to mod. Open game\script.rpy, find and replace 'Frank' with whatever name you want.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I remember the raw game recommending against that, 'cause it wouldn't effect the nicknames? Maybe that's been fixed, I'm not sure, since I decided on this game not to make changes 'cause of the warning (and no reason not to keep it in this case).

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
My God this Dev's destroyed a masterpiece!!!

He's rendered it completely and utterly unendurable. Love the girls, love the little bits of sex, love the girls' dialogue, their interplay and their empathy with each other else, love the down-to-earth rationale for engagingin in what they're engaging. Everything's brilliant, except for the goddamn mc.

I simply cannot stomach reading one more mewling, completely unnecessarily guilt-ridden line issuing from out of this asshole mc's mouth. If this idiot had an ounce of the maturity, integrity, dignity and down-to-earth honesty that these young girls possess I'd still be happily enjoying this delightful tale.

I sure as hell am not now going to...and I sure as hell was about to...join his Patreon.
What a Grade A tragedy.

Reactions: monk_56 and The D0n

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

He's rendered it completely and utterly unendurable. Love the girls, love the little bits of sex, love the girls' dialogue, their interplay and their empathy with each other else, love the down-to-earth rationale for engagingin in what they're engaging. Everything's brilliant, except for the goddamn mc.

I simply cannot stomach reading one more mewling, completely unnecessarily guilt-ridden line issuing from out of this asshole mc's mouth. If this idiot had an ounce of the maturity, integrity, dignity and down-to-earth honesty that these young girls possess I'd still be happily enjoying this delightful tale.

I sure as hell am not now going to...and I sure as hell was about to...join his Patreon.
What a Grade A tragedy.
200-2891172921.gif

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i have to agree with the previous post. Frank's dialogue is beyond irritating at this point. he needs more choice on which girls he is going to fuck. and by that..not fuck any of Shancunts girls but be a good dad and friend to them. the one he should be focused on is the blonde bi sexual married to the even hotter brunette lesbian. the focus of this game should be on the blonde and Frank bringing the brunette around to be a throuple. since blondie is going to take over her dad's company and be having a child or two or more with Frank, there should be some feelings developing unexpectedly from the brunette. she is beginning to show interest in him with the latest update and i wish the story focused more on that than the stuff with the teenage girls. guess i am just not into older guys and teenage girls in my games. sure the girls are great but they should have their own bf's and have Frank be their advisor on making sure they are treated well. just my 2 cents. i would love to see more of Frank getting revenge on Shanacunt, her ex husband and of course, on Abby's biological dad, perhaps have his wife have an affair with Frank and have them cuck him while Abby completely ignores the prick. guess i should become the writer of this game since my ideas are much better than the devs. in my opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
i have to agree with the previous post. Frank's dialogue is beyond irritating at this point. he needs more choice on which girls he is going to fuck. and by that..not fuck any of Shancunts girls but be a good dad and friend to them. the one he should be focused on is the blonde bi sexual married to the even hotter brunette lesbian. the focus of this game should be on the blonde and Frank bringing the brunette around to be a throuple. since blondie is going to take over her dad's company and be having a child or two or more with Frank, there should be some feelings developing unexpectedly from the brunette. she is beginning to show interest in him with the latest update and i wish the story focused more on that than the stuff with the teenage girls. guess i am just not into older guys and teenage girls in my games. sure the girls are great but they should have their own bf's and have Frank be their advisor on making sure they are treated well. just my 2 cents. i would love to see more of Frank getting revenge on Shanacunt, her ex husband and of course, on Abby's biological dad, perhaps have his wife have an affair with Frank and have them cuck him while Abby completely ignores the prick. guess i should become the writer of this game since my ideas are much better than the devs. in my opinion.
Sounds like you want a lot more than 2 cents ...

Seriously, I get having an opinion, and nothing wrong with not liking where the game is going ... but we're probably 10 updates past where you should still be playing the game if you are not enjoying playing it because of the MC. His character was firmly established by the end of the first week, and we're into the second month at least.

What a Grade A tragedy.
At least you sound like you're finally done, although if you made it this far and you're just now tired of him, when he's finally showing signs of slight improvement? Seems like a waste ...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Francis is insufferable, but it doesn't ruin the game for me. That doesn't mean I'm not going to keep cracking on him though. Shannon was practically a saint to be married to him for as long as she was :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Hasn't Shrek come and demand we give it back to him?:unsure:
I guess Frank pulled a Monster Hunter, hunted the Grinch, killed him and finally made a sweater out of the loot. Bc this sweater is too fluffy for Shrek.

• Haha
Reactions: pgm_01

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I guess Frank pulled a Monster Hunter, hunted the Grinch, killed him and finally made a sweater out of the loot. Bc this sweater is too fluffy for Shrek.
The bad thing is, I had a sweater not entirely unlike this back in the day - or better "back in the century" because it wasn't this one. And that thing was brown, not green ...

Reactions: MrLKX

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The bad thing is, I had a sweater not entirely unlike this back in the day - or better "back in the century" because it wasn't this one. And that thing was brown, not green ...
Well we all had our fashion sins at some point. Frank has his with 39. Oh well.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes