MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I was alive in the 1980s. Can you say "green suit jacket that at the same time is neon and pastel colored somehow, with 10cm shoulder pads, plus a perm mullet"? ;)
Since I was born relatively late in the 80s, according to a parent in "jest" as an accident, I can't say that about myself. But I can claim that I could discover some parallels to Frank in me, which caused a user here to write that he hopes that I get the help I need. Which I find quite amusing.

Spam aside: I once thought about creating a timeline of important events (assuming the ingame year is 2019). Would there be any interest in that?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Isn't today the day? i didn't saw any information about any delay. I hope, I read correct the date and I hope CNG has a calender in his house. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
As bad as that was; after having to endure a childhood of plaid bell-bottoms, no fashion choice will ever bother me again :ROFLMAO:
I remember the trauma I suffered back in 1979, when the new (wave) band I had joined made me shave my beard, and replace my lovely flared jeans for straight legs! :eek:

At least the beard is back now, but oh how I would love some flares! :love:

Reactions: Tavi13

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As bad as that was; after having to endure a childhood of plaid bell-bottoms, no fashion choice will ever bother me again :ROFLMAO:
I am sorry you had to live through that. Luckily I am not THAT old, even if only by a handful of years ;)

But I wonder how combining your trousers with my jacket and haircut would look ...

• Haha
Reactions: Tavi13

smikey

May 1, 2017
A post just went up within the last few minutes, I'm not subbed, but it seems like this is only the first half of an update?

Edit: Thanks
vvvvvv

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
A post just went up within the last few minutes, I'm not subbed, but it seems like this is only the first half of an update?
No, it's the full update, but only half of it was proofed, so the second half probably has lots of typos (and possible errors) which will be fixed by the time the next tier gets the game in two weeks ... so the fully-proofed and edited version won't come out until May 25.

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Hey everyone,

1.20 is done and ready to go. Because of the short turn around of this update and trying to get it out today, the second half of it was not looked over by the testers. This is by no means a short update either, it's as big a last few updates that have come out in terms of images, videos, and lines of code.

All the bonus stuff is also up and ready to go as well.

Because the testers didn't have the time they needed to go through and highlight all my spelling and grammar errors, the second half of the update will full of them. By the time this update is released for the BnV tier both tiers will be updated.

The BnV tier version will be out on May 25th.

If the download link aren't working it's because they were posted on pirate sites and I have to change them again. Give them a few minutes and try again.

If you find any bugs or anything that needs to be fixed please make a post in the bug section on Discord.

Please take all discussion about the game there. I don't want to run afoul of this sites increasingly stringent guidelines.

As I mentioned in the last release, I'll be taking a little break for some sweet zelda action. But that doesn't mean I won't be working on the game though. I'll still be making images and videos for the main game and Becca's side story, I have an idea for a new story that will go into Fractured fairy tales as well.

That's all for now. Thanks to all of you for your support. I'll see you on Discord :)

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
No, it's the full update, but only half of it was proofed, so the second half probably has lots of typos (and possible errors) which will be fixed by the time the next tier gets the game in two weeks ... so the fully-proofed and edited version won't come out until May 25.
I didn't find any bugs when I updated the mod.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I am sorry you had to live through that. Luckily I am not THAT old, even if only by a handful of years ;)
Yeah....I managed to catch the end of that. Thankfully they stopped being "fashionable" around the same time I was considered old enough to choose my own clothes, but the scars remain :oops:

But I wonder how combining your trousers with my jacket and haircut would look ...
Probably like a back-up singer for the Bee-Gee's :LOL:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v1.20.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you need Android 11 or newer to install the app!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

vexx_

Dec 1, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v1.20.
  • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you need Android 11 or newer to install the app!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

I'll be that guy.

When is 1.20 coming out for PC if there's already an Android port?

Reactions: hawk784563
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes