Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I haven't played this in a while have becky and lily done anything with each other yet because that is what i want to see the most

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I haven't played this in a while have becky and lily done anything with each other yet because that is what i want to see the most
Without spoilers... Wait this update and ask again and I will tell you if the light is green.

Reactions: Joshy92

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hmmm, the Abby scene background looks very off. Maybe it's the remote house but I have a bad feeling it is another dream.
You're right, that's first I thought too. It's way to early for Abby, we had no evidence that something like that is under way. And Frank has always handbrake on when her daughters are in question. Even if both of them were drunk, Frank can tolerate much more, Abby would die before he were drunk. I agree, it must be one of his dreams.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
i think its a story becca tells to you if you dont take the pill, thats stated in the walkthrough
Well, we (probably) all have saves at that point. I'm not yet sure, but I will probably start fresh game again. Like every update. But I saw few other games will have update in May, so fresh start only if there will be not many new games/updates.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i like to do a fresh run sometimes too..i love putting that bitch Shanacunt in her place at the hearing with the judge. the look on her face when the judge rules in favor of the mc is priceless..just wish Frank had wanted half the house so he could sell it and buy the girls their own place with that money and make Shanacunt have to move. perfect revenge on her imo.

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
i like to do a fresh run sometimes too..i love putting that bitch Shanacunt in her place at the hearing with the judge. the look on her face when the judge rules in favor of the mc is priceless..just wish Frank had wanted half the house so he could sell it and buy the girls their own place with that money and make Shanacunt have to move. perfect revenge on her imo.
That and Lilith's punch. She was so furious. Like a tiger... Or protective like a mommy bear... Poor sucker Frank...

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Lily is a tigress. finally though, she is showing Frankie boy some love and respect. took a helluva long time too. but i gotta say, i love all the girls, time for Abby to get some. but first she has to make Lily accept it. perhaps a way to do that is have Abby walk in on Frank and Lily fucking and just go ahead and join in. Frank and Lily both want it and the passion of the fucking will make forget their misgivings about it.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Lily is a tigress. finally though, she is showing Frankie boy some love and respect. took a helluva long time too. but i gotta say, i love all the girls, time for Abby to get some. but first she has to make Lily accept it. perhaps a way to do that is have Abby walk in on Frank and Lily fucking and just go ahead and join in. Frank and Lily both want it and the passion of the fucking will make forget their misgivings about it.
I'm not sure if we get Abby yet. Next should be Mei, I think. Abby will be probably last of the girls. There are Madison and Nessa and probably another one girl. But I'm glad we will have a two in-game days again. One day updates suck... ;)

Reactions: notBatman747

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Abby getting some is likely game over. So it can be pushed back as long as possible.
Or we're getting the Dating My Daughter treatment. Two more weeks to go, on Wednesday we will meet Becka, until then it's breakfast sex with Abby, going out to eat, afternoon sex with Abby, evening out with dinner, mention how much better than ever she looks five times, go back home and have good night sex. Monday done ...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and hawk784563

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Or we're getting the Dating My Daughter treatment. Two more weeks to go, on Wednesday we will meet Becka, until then it's breakfast sex with Abby, going out to eat, afternoon sex with Abby, evening out with dinner, mention how much better than ever she looks five times, go back home and have good night sex. Monday done ...
Or we get hyped to Abby sex in, say we, version 0.27. And after version 0.26 CNG say:"That's all folks" and leave.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes