ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
A wise man is not wise because they have something to say about everything under the sun. They are wise because they know when it is better to keep their own counsel and act accordingly.

Edit:- And yes I am aware of the fact that by posting this I am proving myself to be most unwise.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
By the way, is anyone else convinced that Jess would probably scold her daughter a bit for slapping Shannon, but would actually be proud of her girl?

Incidentally, I found the clash with Abby and her birth father interesting. I'm not surprised that his wife was the driving force behind it, unless it would have been necessary to get his parents' inheritance or he would have needed the organ donation of a close relative. But in general, his wife made a reasonable impression and I hope Abby can bring herself to meet her half-siblings at least once. I mean it won't happen too soon I think unless we have a major time skip coming up.

Otherwise, as I mentioned, after the update: Wouldn't it be smarter to aim for both resorts? The resort thing of Beth's parents in the summer and the house that Abby and Frank inherited in the Christmas season? The resort, to me, has the advantage that Shannon is more likely to leave Frank and the girls alone; in particular, I can't imagine Beth's parents being particularly edified by Shannon bothering the guests with her presence. Something like that can quickly become legally unpleasant and I claim that Shannon would then have the much worse cards. How well the inherited house can keep Shannon away remains to be seen, since we haven't seen it yet, but even there it can quickly become legally unpleasant for Shannon.

Otherwise, as I think I had also alluded to before, my ranking was before the update:
1. Lilith
2. Abby and Becca
4. Meiko

After the update then rather:
1. Lilith
2. Abby (just behind Lilly)
3. Meiko and Becca

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
By the way, is anyone else convinced that Jess would probably scold her daughter a bit for slapping Shannon, but would actually be proud of her girl?

Incidentally, I found the clash with Abby and her birth father interesting. I'm not surprised that his wife was the driving force behind it, unless it would have been necessary to get his parents' inheritance or he would have needed the organ donation of a close relative. But in general, his wife made a reasonable impression and I hope Abby can bring herself to meet her half-siblings at least once. I mean it won't happen too soon I think unless we have a major time skip coming up.

Otherwise, as I mentioned, after the update: Wouldn't it be smarter to aim for both resorts? The resort thing of Beth's parents in the summer and the house that Abby and Frank inherited in the Christmas season? The resort, to me, has the advantage that Shannon is more likely to leave Frank and the girls alone; in particular, I can't imagine Beth's parents being particularly edified by Shannon bothering the guests with her presence. Something like that can quickly become legally unpleasant and I claim that Shannon would then have the much worse cards. How well the inherited house can keep Shannon away remains to be seen, since we haven't seen it yet, but even there it can quickly become legally unpleasant for Shannon.

Otherwise, as I think I had also alluded to before, my ranking was before the update:
1. Lilith
2. Abby and Becca
4. Meiko

After the update then rather:
1. Lilith
2. Abby (just behind Lilly)
3. Meiko and Becca
Given how things are set up right now, the resort choice is where I've split my single playthrough into two. Since it's very possible you'll meet different girls (beyond the core 4) when going to one vs. the other, I thought it made sense to split the PT at that point. For instance, maybe Beth and Vanessa will be present briefly at the resort whereas they likely wouldn't at the cabin.

I actually think it's less likely for Shannon to find them at the cabin, given that it's something they got through the family of the girl who killed Jess. What possible reason would they have for giving up the location of it to Shannon? And the girl who actually killed Jess only knows she's not getting the cabin. I don't think the family disclosed to her that they gave the cabin to Frank and his family, did they? For all she knows, her family still owns the cabin. So even if Shannon somehow found and talked to that woman, she still wouldn't find out about the cabin nor that Frank and his girls went there.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I actually think it's less likely for Shannon to find them at the cabin, given that it's something they got through the family of the girl who killed Jess. What possible reason would they have for giving up the location of it to Shannon? And the girl who actually killed Jess only knows she's not getting the cabin. I don't think the family disclosed to her that they gave the cabin to Frank and his family, did they? For all she knows, her family still owns the cabin. So even if Shannon somehow found and talked to that woman, she still wouldn't find out about the cabin nor that Frank and his girls went there.
Of course, this brings up the possibility that the woman who killed Jess might just show up at the cabin, whether she's been told it no longer belongs to her family or not. From what little we know, she seems self-involved enough not to see a reason not to go. Hopefully, all the locks have been changed (although, if people know her family there but don't know about the ownership change, she might be able to get in even without a key).

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Of course, this brings up the possibility that the woman who killed Jess might just show up at the cabin, whether she's been told it no longer belongs to her family or not. From what little we know, she seems self-involved enough not to see a reason not to go. Hopefully, all the locks have been changed (although, if people know her family there but don't know about the ownership change, she might be able to get in even without a key).
Yep, definitely possible. That could ofc be another character variation based on location. Although, obviously, this wouldn't be a character variation of the sexy-time variety.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Can you imagine the carnage that would follow?

Your girls would be on her like a pride of lionesses on a Thompson's Gazelle.

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It's still "end of october" on discord.
Taught by previous experience, we will know few days before. Even if CNG will be late with update, it isn't more then a month. Game is updated every 3-4 months. I think it will be later then end of October... I'm only disappointed then CNG doesn't share game progress on Patreon.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Lilith comes naked toward MC while Abby doesn't look happy... I think Becca will have to speak with Abby few words and quickly extinguish the fire in Abby's eyes... This could end bad...
Not quite naked, you can see Lilith is wearing panties. But Abby definitely does not look happy there at all. Will be interesting to see what the conversation at that point actually is if they use that image in the story someplace.

Reactions: rudy007 and pgm_01

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Not quite naked, you can see Lilith is wearing panties. But Abby definitely does not look happy there at all. Will be interesting to see what the conversation at that point actually is if they use that image in the story someplace.
Well, Lilith is more naked than Abby's comfortable to see her near MC...

Reactions: ArhraCole

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
I've loved this since the first update...but Becca keeps me here (I couldn't give two fucks about Abi personally) but the MC really makes it a struggle at times.

Again guys....just skip all his idiot monologuing. You don't miss anything, it doesn't move the story forward and you'll be much happier for not reading it :)
This guy gets it becca is the best character and it’s not even close

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes