Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
hey there,

is there any possibility of getting the 1.19 > 1.20 update file anywhere?
the links from back then are down by now, of course.

thanks in advance
I don't think so. Is it a problem for you to just download a new gamer and delete the last one?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
So, outside of NTR dream mentioned in op and the canon backstory/side VN's, is this another 'romance' 'harem' game that reeks of Technically not NTR, you know the ones that Inceton(non ntr branch) keeps making, spineless MC, the player keeps hearing about LI's past, or current if they have a bf, sex life? Flashbacks, videos, photos, the 'its ok because the MC is not in a relationship yet' type of voyeurisms, the 'its not ntr because lesbians are hot' etc.?

Gotta be honest, I want to try it just because I heard there are Chasing Sunsets cameos, if I did not mistake the game, but I am kinda on a jihad against the no balls devs trying to mix tags and leach from both audiences and their mental gymnastics. I play plenty of games of both extremes, as long as they are tagged properly and the content is owned by the devs, I am just tired of the hypocrisy.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
So, outside of NTR dream mentioned in op and the canon backstory/side VN's, is this another 'romance' 'harem' game that reeks of Technically not NTR, you know the ones that Inceton(non ntr branch) keeps making, spineless MC, the player keeps hearing about LI's past, or current if they have a bf, sex life? Flashbacks, videos, photos, the 'its ok because the MC is not in a relationship yet' type of voyeurisms, the 'its not ntr because lesbians are hot' etc.?

Gotta be honest, I want to try it just because I heard there are Chasing Sunsets cameos, if I did not mistake the game, but I am kinda on a jihad against the no balls devs trying to mix tags and leach from both audiences and their mental gymnastics. I play plenty of games of both extremes, as long as they are tagged properly and the content is owned by the devs, I am just tired of the hypocrisy.
I will say the MC is not a totally spineless man but more like a grumping man and having many inner self-conflict confession before every likely sexual act to any person. You need to be patience and let other characters to push MC to the right direction.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

I don't think it's your kind of game Nebolous, but to clarify. The "ntr" boils down to what you said (the beginning, the parallel game of Lilly and Lilly and Abby's relationship
About trying to add audiences, in the main game it does not happen, or at least I don't think that ntr lovers see this game as an option.
If you are going to try it, patience, the MC is... slow to say the nicest thing. :p

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I will say the MC is not a totally spineless man but more like a grumping man and having many inner self-conflict confession before every likely sexual act to any person. You need to be patience and let other characters to push MC to the right direction.
I mean, its an incest story told from the father's perspective, its usually how it goes. Either the MC is bad and tries to corrupt them, or he is good and fighting his feelings for a long time, as long as its not overdone to the point that it feels it drags just to milk the game thats fine.
I don't think it's your kind of game Nebolous, but to clarify. The "ntr" boils down to what you said (the beginning, the parallel game of Lilly and Lilly and Abby's relationship
About trying to add audiences, in the main game it does not happen, or at least I don't think that ntr lovers see this game as an option.
If you are going to try it, patience, the MC is... slow to say the nicest thing. :p
got it (y)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

The warning is there because half of this site is full of insecure pathetic kids. There is no NTR...because she is not a LI and is your ex-wife.

Reactions: c3p0 and pgm_01

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
The warning is there because half of this site is full of insecure pathetic kids. There is no NTR...because she is not a LI and is your ex-wife.
Are people still talking about this? Give me a break. This is the least-NTR of all games. All LIs only have eyes for the MC. Give it a rest anti-NTR white-knighters. Go somewhere else.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Are people still talking about this? Give me a break. This is the least-NTR of all games. All LIs only have eyes for the MC. Give it a rest anti-NTR white-knighters. Go somewhere else.
Sadly a reflection of our current times and discourse. People have to be loudly offended about something even if that something makes no sense. Sometimes they have to be even more loudly offended and upset because it doesn't make sense and they can't admit it to themselves lest it fundamentally rock the foundations of their world view.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

It's a good game imo
But just so you know the love interests will do stuff with each other.
Some people don't like that in harem games.
Just I thought I would tell you

Personally, I'm here because I want to see Lily munching on Becca's box

Reactions: Arallfydol

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
It's a good game imo
But just so you know the love interests will do stuff with each other.
Some people don't like that in harem games.
Just I thought I would tell you

Personally, I'm here because I want to see Lily munching on Becca's box
I don't particularly care about harems, is there a monogamous path?

• Wow
Reactions: sorco2003

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
This request for a monogamous path offends me to my soul. :cautious: :p
Sorry to disappoint!
depr5.jpg :Kappa:

I don't like forced stuff 'thats important for the story', or a tag/kink being the main plot of the game, which I assume is the case for Incest in this game. Kind of like I can't play WMV, there is nothing happening other than collecting girls for your endless harem. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: CassidyPRO

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Sorry to disappoint!
View attachment 3025653 :Kappa:

I don't like forced stuff 'thats important for the story', or a tag/kink being the main plot of the game, which I assume is the case for Incest in this game. Kind of like I can't play WMV, there is nothing happening other than collecting girls for your endless harem. :HideThePain:
For that reason I had already said that it was not your kind of game, and besides, here are not forced things because "they are important for the story" here is "it is the story".

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
which I assume is the case for Incest in this game.
There is technically no incest in the game. All the girls are your 2 wives' (1 after the other) and not actually related to you. there are places where that'd legally still be incest even though everyone concerned is now 18+, but It's good enough for me.
Even the 2 "daughters" who have a thing going have different moms.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes