Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I don't remember that, but it's not really relevant to the overall story either way, just a more likely explanation than they were unlucky (and it does make sense since they were struggling financially). It's not like anyone but the players would even suspect he might be shooting blanks, so it's more a game-within-the-game for those that like to theorize between updates.
I hear ya. It was just fresh in my mind as I've been reading the story for the first time the last couple days.

Reactions: Elhemeer

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Hey everyone,

So, it's almost the end of October and it's time for an update on what's happening.

First the bad news. As I mentioned when 1.21 was released I wanted to get two updates done by the end of the year. It was a long shot that I'd be able to get two full updates done by then and I can say for sure that won't be happening. But...

The good news. It won't just be one full update that will come out by the end of the year. There will be two new additions to Fractured fairy tales also. Here's the planned release schedule.

End of October: Abby's FFT story for her best girl win. (Spooky themed for Halloween.)

End of November: 1.22 Release.

End of December: FFT Christmas story.
Featuring Rebecca or Lilly. (Leaning towards Becca. Lilly has had a ton of screen time lately.)

So that's the plan. Abby's FFT story will be out within a week. Here are a few teaser images of what to expect:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you've seen the images I usually make this time of year, you'll have a good idea of what to expect.

That's all I have for now. I'll make another post when it's ready to go.

Thanks everyone.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Is the oldest daughter is blood-related to MC? Or it is canon that she is just a step-daughter? Or it just remains unknown?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is the oldest daughter is blood-related to MC? Or it is canon that she is just a step-daughter? Or it just remains unknown?
None of them are blood related as far as I recall.
Correct. The whole incest storyline works on the premise that it is legally no problem for MC to be with the girls (in the jurisdiction this is set in) but morally may be wrong. A canon blood relation (at this stage) would throw that under the bus. Which, as some speculate, does not preclude some kind of later "twist" in the story.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
It is not likely that he is Becca's father, but it is more likely than that Lilly's father is also Becca's father. Becca is most likely the result of a fling Shannon had when she dated Frank.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is speculation that mc is her father since there is minor possibility that he is her actual father. otherwise none of girls are related to mc or have been adopted by him (so not step-daughters (red flag for patreon)).

Reactions: rudy007

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
Timing wise she could be, but it's not explicit in the text.

On Discord, the dev usually says 'I'm not telling', but occasionally says 'yes'

Mmushy

May 5, 2020

Hey everyone,

So, it's almost the end of October and it's time for an update on what's happening.

First the bad news. As I mentioned when 1.21 was released I wanted to get two updates done by the end of the year. It was a long shot that I'd be able to get two full updates done by then and I can say for sure that won't be happening. But...

The good news. It won't just be one full update that will come out by the end of the year. There will be two new additions to Fractured fairy tales also. Here's the planned release schedule.

End of October: Abby's FFT story for her best girl win. (Spooky themed for Halloween.)

End of November: 1.22 Release.

End of December: FFT Christmas story.
Featuring Rebecca or Lilly. (Leaning towards Becca. Lilly has had a ton of screen time lately.)

So that's the plan. Abby's FFT story will be out within a week. Here are a few teaser images of what to expect:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you've seen the images I usually make this time of year, you'll have a good idea of what to expect.

That's all I have for now. I'll make another post when it's ready to go.

Thanks everyone.
Is it me or do the proportions in pic#3 seem wrong?
I have found that in the recent updates the proportions are out of whack.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Becca's father is unknown. There is a chance she could be Frank's daughter as he was sexually active with Shannon around the time she got pregnant. However, Shannon was not faithful so it isn't 100%. It is likely that her parents moved her away suddenly to hide her pregnancy. The only person we can rule out is Trevor (Lilly's father) as Shannon met him after Becca was born.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Becca's father is unknown. There is a chance she could be Frank's daughter as he was sexually active with Shannon around the time she got pregnant. However, Shannon was not faithful so it isn't 100%. It is likely that her parents moved her away suddenly to hide her pregnancy. The only person we can rule out is Trevor (Lilly's father) as Shannon met him after Becca was born.
who's azel?

oldman1980

Nov 7, 2021
I hope it's Mei and not Madison on the cabin trip then. Madison is my least favorite character and I picked the cabin trip. I'm hoping Madison remains a minor character.
The cabin trip would be the Sister MC + Meika and Hedi (law firms secretary

Beach trip would be the Sister MC + Beth and Madison(Rain) waitress/nude model

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes