cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry I mean the 3 sisters and MC are in both paths. 2 extra LI are being added to each path.
2 sisters (becky and lilly) not related to mc anyway (he never became their stepfather) and abby whose sorta stepfather mc is (unofficially).

Trikus

May 31, 2020
2 sisters (becky and lilly) not related to mc anyway (he never became their stepfather) and abby whose sorta stepfather mc is (unofficially).
Lilly and Becca are half sisters, though they may not know that. Shannon met Lilly's father after Becca was born. Frank did become their step father when he married Shannon. Frank legally adopted Abby shortly after she was born and he married her mom, Jessica. Abby is his daughter, just not by blood.

Reactions: oldman1980

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
Abby is both his step, and adopted daughter. It does specify in the game he adopted her just to be safe from sperm-donor coming back demanding parental rights. Bacca and Lilly, being Shannunt's daughters, became his step-daughters when MC married her.
I am seeing several posts saying Becca is Lilly's half-sister, born before Lilly's father showed up, but I never saw that statement made in the game. Even Becca describes Lilly's father as hers as well. I would like to know where this alternate timeline is coming from.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Abby is both his step, and adopted daughter. It does specify in the game he adopted her just to be safe from sperm-donor coming back demanding parental rights. Bacca and Lilly, being Shannunt's daughters, became his step-daughters when MC married her.
I am seeing several posts saying Becca is Lilly's half-sister, born before Lilly's father showed up, but I never saw that statement made in the game. Even Becca describes Lilly's father as hers as well. I would like to know where this alternate timeline is coming from.
There's no proof that Becca isn't Shannon's ex's kid. It's just that the timeline for when she was born, and would've been conceived lines up so that Frank could have been her father. She's 23 and Frank and Shannon are 39, which means she would've been conceived when they were 15-16 which lines up with Frank and Shannon's relationship. It's a fan theory, it's not explicitly confirmed in the game but there's evidence that it could be possible. What we can confirm is that she either got pregnant while she was with Frank or shortly after moving away.
You can click to start a new game and read the character biographies if you want to see where these numbers came from.

Reactions: rudy007

oldman1980

Nov 7, 2021
The cabin trip would be the Sister MC + Meika and Hedi (law firms secretary

Beach trip would be the Sister MC + Beth and Madison(Rain) waitress/nude model
I want to further clarify this. I meant to say "the Sisters". The three girls often refer to themselves as sisters and there is a reference in the game of them being called the Sisters, iirc. Abby, Lily, and Becca are the ones I am refering to. Abby is a step sister to Lily and Becca. Lil & Bec may or may not be only half sisters. That has been hinted to on Discord.

Hope I have cleared up my use of "the Sisters".

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
There's no proof that Becca isn't Shannon's ex's kid. It's just that the timeline for when she was born, and would've been conceived lines up so that Frank could have been her father. She's 23 and Frank and Shannon are 39, which means she would've been conceived when they were 15-16 which lines up with Frank and Shannon's relationship. It's a fan theory, it's not explicitly confirmed in the game but there's evidence that it could be possible. What we can confirm is that she either got pregnant while she was with Frank or shortly after moving away.
You can click to start a new game and read the character biographies if you want to see where these numbers came from.
We have this theory pop sporadically here. Clever Name Games has deliver us many exact dates about all family. And yes, if dates are correct, there is a chance that Becca is MC's real daughter. But we play here with flexible numbers. Pregnancies don't always the same lenght of time, Shannon was probably a slut back there too. Only DNA could answer this.
I believe too Shannon would use this fact against MC in divorce or if she was suspicious she would collect DNA samples of Becca, her own and MC easily and take it to analysis. If she even care about it.
The only one who could care and is devious enough is Becca. She could make it easily too. She already made few of those steps. I don't think she's evil, but she care about all of them in her, well, unique way.
And Patreon would probably freak out when this would be public.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As one of the most frequent supporters of the thesis that Lilly and Becca are only half-siblings, I say:

Frank may not be Becca's father, but statistically he's still more likely than Trevor (Lilly's father).

My theory is that Shannon had a girls' night out, got drunk, hooked up with a guy and got knocked up. Voila, Becca on her way.

Her parents didn't think it was that cool, so they sent the pregnant Shannon off to her aunt's house so the neighborhood wouldn't find out that their 16 year old daughter was pregnant.

There she graduates from high school, finds a job in the burger joint and meets Trevor, with whom she then starts dating. Becca is already in the world at this point, between 2-3 years old. Trevor then gets Shannon pregnant at some point, Lilly is on her way, then marries Shannon (whether out of love or social pressure I'll leave to everyone to decide) and adopts Becca, with whom he is presumably rather distant, which she also notices and reciprocates (interestingly enough, a similarly cool situation between Frank and Lilly, except that Frank was always trying to establish a relationship here).

But I'm willing to let CNG prove me wrong if he gives us an infodrop on Shannon's past, which could at least be addressed with the question of Becca's father in her side story. Other mysteries surrounding Shannon, on the other hand, would have to be revealed somehow differently (like the why of Shannon vs Jessica), because those are secrets that would probably have to be pried from Shannon's cold, dead hands. And I doubt she keeps a diary.

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
My theory is that Shannon had a girls' night out, got drunk, hooked up with a guy and got knocked up. Voila, Becca on her way.
In Franks flashback story, he mentions a party that he and Shannon were throwing when her parents were out of town. They were going to throw a wild party on Friday night, then spend the rest of the weekend banging. That part took place ~9 months before Becca was born, and SNG lampshades it by having Abigail say "Did you really just tell me a story about how you and Shannon spent a weekend doing it"

Now it could mean that Frank was the father because of sex weekend, or it could be that Shannon cheated at the party, but I'm pretty sure that's when Becca started baking.

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
jessica who? unless you are talking about flashbacks.
Yes, I am referring to the flashback when Abby's mom, Jessica, returns from college. MC's sister is also seen in the flashback of Jessica's farewell party before leaving for college.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hey all... any ideas when the next episode is out? I know dev needed a break but it's been a while. Cheers.
Developer isn't active at Patreon, but last thing I remembered was said that won't be able to release two updates this year as he planed, but only one at the end of November (+week or two if something go not as planed)

Last edited:
Reactions: HunkyDunx

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
In Franks flashback story, he mentions a party that he and Shannon were throwing when her parents were out of town. They were going to throw a wild party on Friday night, then spend the rest of the weekend banging. That part took place ~9 months before Becca was born, and SNG lampshades it by having Abigail say "Did you really just tell me a story about how you and Shannon spent a weekend doing it"

Now it could mean that Frank was the father because of sex weekend, or it could be that Shannon cheated at the party, but I'm pretty sure that's when Becca started baking.
The party could well be a red herring by CNG to throw us off track.

The problem is that the only things we know about Shannon's past from that time are the things Frank tells Abby. That means we're missing two potential things: Things Frank can't know (basically everything before he met Shannon and Jess or where he wasn't present) and things Frank doesn't think are relevant in a given situation because, again, he's missing information. And a girls' night out with Shannon and her clique would be one of those things, and secondly, I think it's totally conceivable that a 16-year-old (not just Shannon) and her friends would have done something like that from time to time. Again, how well Shannon tolerates alcohol we can't say, but again it would draw an interesting situation compared to her youngest daughter (who has inherited certain characteristics from her): Frank (and I mean Becca too) have drilled into Abby and Lilly that when they go out drinking, one drinks little to nothing to take care of the other. So in theory, without knowing it, Frank would have avoided a situation that Shannon had potentially ended up in.

Reactions: rudy007
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes