TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
This update was supposed to have a Date with Rebecca according to the walk through.

In the hot tub with Rebecca
Teasing Lilith - Talk about her teasing Lilith
Abigail - Get advice on what to do with Abigail
Change the subject - Continue story
Make a bet - Lilith will peep at Frank in the shower in 0.05 /
Frank and Rebecca will go on date in 0.07.

So what happened to it?
The date happened to me, maybe is your save.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
I assume the lack of a change log is because there isn't one? I try to avoid downloading games without significant changes just to avoid eating up too much bandwidth, time and hd space. But this is a game I have enjoyed, so was just wondering if it was one to dl now or to wait till next update.

jtjr26

Dec 6, 2019
I like the game so far. It's kind of a slow burn but that is not bad in and of itself. The characters are all unique and the models look good. Rebecca is my favourite so far. Would like to see more interaction between the MC and Vanessa and Elizabeth. Maybe Vanessa could be convinced to have a threesome. Also maybe some expansion of Abigail and Lillith's relationship. Are they gay, Bi or whatever? Is thy face that neither can have successful relationships with men because they are in love with each other. Lillith has a history of going out with guys not good for her and Abigail cannot seem to be intimate with them. I know the game seems to be headed to a haram type thing it could still be interesting to explore and add a little more depth. Looking forward to more.

Swag&Bacon

Jun 2, 2020
In my opinion, the MC is not a wimp.
Because he won't want to fuck his "daughters", adopted or not? I think it's pretty strong-willed.
But his resolve begins to crumble. Those dreams and his eldest daughter makes it pretty 'hard' on him.^^
cringe opinion

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Wow ! Why the hell it's censored ? And why the hell this game is on Public Website ? Did you think you can get your supporters or customers to help this game ? Haha NO! .. This Dev might money grabber !!
WOW, did you even the Hell download the game? Because its obvious you didnt or you would no theres no paywall. Do you know how to use a Public Website to download?

• Haha
Reactions: FrankFurters

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Nice game here.
Nice dialogues. It doesn't bother me that the MC is not the "dominant male" type. I prefer that to be honest. We have enough "male dom" games on F95. A bit of change doesn't hurt :)
I hope the game will not force us to chose only ONE of the three girls... because I can't chose. I want the three of them (at the same time if possible :ROFLMAO: )

This Shannon is such a bitch tho... trying to frame MC, accusing him of violence and destroy his life? WTF...

Raziel474

May 25, 2017
This is the Cuckiest, most Beta MC i have seen in a while, couldn't help but cringe a couple of times how pathetic he is. He is raising 3 children out witch none are his, and he ain't even sterile or anything. Guess being that Beta is an equivalent to being sterile.

Other than that, the game is quite enjoyable, just wish we had an option to make MC less of a doormat, and more of a man.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Maybe Vanessa could be convinced to have a threesome.
Also maybe some expansion of Abigail and Lillith's relationship. Are they gay, Bi or whatever?
Vanessa is a lesbian, so there's no chance for any shenanigans with Frank.
Abby and Lilly love each other, and they like to experiment with each other though Lilly has a boyfriend. I'd classify them as straight but bi-curious.

This Shannon is such a bitch tho... trying to frame MC, accusing him of violence and destroy his life? WTF...
There are people like Shannon IRL, you know? Her character is written that way so that players will hate her, but you could (if you're unlucky) meet a real life bitch like her.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
There are people like Shannon IRL, you know? Her character is written that way so that players will hate her, but you could (if you're unlucky) meet a real life bitch like her.
I know... Maybe the dev should have named her Amber instead of Shannon :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
pretty sure i read some comments that said there *was* incest in the older versions but it was removed
Doesn't change the fact it's now part of the story and there is no patch.

The girl he raised has a biological dad that is trying to get in contact with her. That's the story so whether incest was in earlier or not, it isn't anymore. The other 2 girls were always step daughters so it was only Abigail.

Don't shoot the messenger, I don't write the game.

Maybe Vanessa could be convinced to have a threesome.
3some would be pointless. She's pure lesbian so even if it did happen she wouldn't touch him.

valvargar

Jul 10, 2019
simple fix for the shanon cheating dreams if you dont want to see it
delete shanon video files and extract rar in dream folder overwrite images;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FrankFurters
Sep 26, 2019
Dream sequences are anticlimactic. In a cg rendered game there is no perceived difference between the character as rendered in a dream vs the character as rendered in "real life". So, once you see sex in a dream, you have effectively seen sex with that character, which diminishes the scene once it really happens later on. Somehow, this is still one of the most common tropes throughout all the games on this site. There has to be some other way to tease the main love interests while also having some h scenes, without resorting to spoiler dream sequences.

Also, I hope the penetration gets better in the animations. The boob physics are pretty good, the animations are smooth and lifelike, but the penetration is either very strange looking (Beth riding has a sinkhole vagina) or glaringly absent (outside of a couple doggy views which don't really show it anyway). It's like the framing cuts it off just before penetration would be shown, which makes me think it's a technical issue and not an artistic choice. Although, if it is a technical issue, the way it's done now might be better, because showing ugly things is worse than showing nothing. Midlife Crisis, as much as I like that game, is an example of poor animations actually making it worse. Nefastus' scenes would be better off with just a series of still images and no animations. So, I'll give Clever name games credit for avoiding that pitfall, if that's the reason penetration is being omitted.

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Single Again [v0.07] compressed*

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Midlife Crisis, as much as I like that game, is an example of poor animations actually making it worse.
I adore that game but some of those animations should be classed as war crimes they are that bad. There is one scene with the sexy ginger girl (aren't we all?) getting bent over in a bathroom and the animation is so bad the scene is completely ruined. Same for a lot of those scenes.

This is my one major issue with people demanding animations in everything and devs that try it without knowing how.

Bad animations ruin scenes. Months of build up to get a scene you end up skipping because it gives you motion sickness with how janky it is.

I'm going to be "that girl" for a minute and say if I was making a game and my animations looked as bad as i've seen in some games i'd be ashamed to release them. I'd rather say to my players that I might add them if they get any better but they take a long time and at the moment it's not worth it. I would refuse to put out shit knowing how bad it is. If I can't enjoy a scene how would I expect others to?

I'll take still pictures over animation abominations any day.

I know we're all different but some of these devs expect to make money from their work and if they expect to make money then I expect them to have standards and I don't consider "utter shit" to be a money worthy standard.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I have mentioned this several time in several threads. Animations are overrated. The benefit almost never pays back the cost. Almost everything you can do with animations you can get the same result with simple images.

Even Oceanlab, probably one of the best in terms of visual quality in the site, takes just so much time because for any scene that you would need 5-10 frames if they are still images, you suddenly need a few hundred for what is a few seconds of animations.

A real waste of resources (time, money, effort and whatever you want) in my opinion. That is why I would rather people stop asking for animations. It just slows so much the overall production for something seriously not needed. And that is if the animation looks good. If it doesn't it is just a total waste.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes