Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Sadly, you lost me at fake taboo :(
Anyhow, best of luck
Well i endured a bit longer...

But i coudn't stand the Mc, he's the perfect candidate for a NTR/cuckhold game though...can't even stand up to a 19y old girl...seriously grow some balls

Not a fan of forced lesbian relationship beetwen LI's (seems kind of a thing these days)

The story is way to slow burn, honestly if the dev continues in this speed DMD will look fast in comparison.

And what finally killed the game for me was, that the only virgin Abby was deflowered with a fucking XL dildo

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well i endured a bit longer...

But i coudn't stand the Mc, he's the perfect candidate for a NTR/cuckhold game though...can't even stand up to a 19y old girl...seriously grow some balls

Not a fan of forced lesbian relationship beetwen LI's (seems kind of a thing these days)

The story is way to slow burn, honestly if the dev continues in this speed DMD will look fast in comparison.

And what finally killed the game for me was, that the only virgin Abby was deflowered with a fucking XL dildo
I would have to agree with the dildo thing. That was pretty dumb. When I saw that I just went back and decided to fuck the other girl. That scene actually bothered me more than the dream scene of shannon cheating. I still think the game has potential.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
when PC adopted the girls after marriage its legal incest. he needs to divorce the girls from his person, otherwise it remains statuatory rape. also the whole caring-for-the-kids thing throws a weird light at the PlayerCharacter

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The dev isn't active on this forum right? You can't really comment on his patreon everything is behind a paywall.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I would have to agree with the dildo thing. That was pretty dumb. When I saw that I just went back and decided to fuck the other girl. That scene actually bothered me more than the dream scene of shannon cheating. I still think the game has potential.
Yes the game has potential.
But at least in my option the MC needs finally man up, makes me cringe every time he lets a 19y old girl walk over him and Becca needs to help him...thats just pathetic

I'm curious what kind of paths the dev plans though, only harem or also single routes for all main girls, as Abby is the only LI which is kind of interesting for me (or was).

The scene of shannon cheating has never really botherd me, she's the ex not an LI so i coudn't care less who she bangs.
Yes i did the same, even if i had no interest the blond, but i don't know...Abby still has Beccas little present to play with...kind of lost the last interest at that point, maybe trying in half a year - year again.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yes the game has potential.
But at least in my option the MC needs finally man up, makes me cringe every time he lets a 19y old girl walk over him and Becca needs to help him...thats just pathetic

I'm curious what kind of paths the dev plans though, only harem or also single routes for all main girls, as Abby is the only LI which is kind of interesting for me (or was).

The scene of shannon cheating has never really botherd me, she's the ex not an LI so i coudn't care less who she bangs.
Yes i did the same, even if i had no interest the blond, but i don't know...Abby still has Beccas little present to play with...kind of lost the last interest at that point, maybe trying in half a year - year again.
Yeah the point of having a virgin character is for her to lose it to the mc and share that special moment. Losing it to a dildo was just stupid. She never had sex with a man, when she finally has sex with the MC it will be still her first time. But it will not have the same impact that it would have if she didn't lose it to the dildo. I hope the dev doesn't make anymore mistakes like this, it would be a shame.

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Giving credit to the Dev, he doesn't take half a year or more to add content. The story is well done, although slow in ways, i mean how fast do you really want it to progress. So many other story lines jump in to things so quickly they become boring really fast. Then the story burns out and many of the dev's don't come up with more plot and end it or abandon it. I also see a small trend from certain dev's, that they have started using better graphics and animations ( would be nice to have one with a lot of animations with a little more time added ).

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Okay, I'll admit the models had me very skeptical about the game because see were definitely looking too young for the MC to be sexually interested in. But it was a boring Thursday and I'd played through all my other game updates so I downloaded it and played.

I'm not enamored by the lack of choices, there's really only one path that leads to a continued game and we're just solid Harem Route or game end.

But the story is surprisingly good, and compelling. It develops slowly enough that tension actually builds and interest in the characters is a requirement or you're just not going to enjoy the game.

Now my only remaining irritation is that I dove into this before it's done and I have to wait for the remaining installments.

Let me put it this way... this may be good enough that I become a patron, and so far nothing's been quite good enough to push me over that threshold.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Giving credit to the Dev, he doesn't take half a year or more to add content. The story is well done, although slow in ways, i mean how fast do you really want it to progress. So many other story lines jump in to things so quickly they become boring really fast. Then the story burns out and many of the dev's don't come up with more plot and end it or abandon it. I also see a small trend from certain dev's, that they have started using better graphics and animations ( would be nice to have one with a lot of animations with a little more time added ).
I think it all depends on the dev, some devs have very fast paced stories and it works for them, and they are able to keep the players' attention. I think for this game the slow pace works really well. The only thing that I would say I'm not a big fan of(besides Abby losing her virginity to a fucking dildo) is MC's fantasizing scenes. I think it's a cheap way of giving sex scenes without actually progressing the stories.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
There is no NTR in this game, it doesn't need the tag.

Putting in a tag over a character where nothing fucking happens is dumb, just dumb.

NTR needs actual content not someone saying "hey, my boyfriend is hot" ..... I repeat, fucking dumb.
I think it has the NTR for someone else doing the deed with the MC's (now) ex wife. She was his current wife at the time, which I think is why the NTR tag. Unless I don't understand what NTR means (entirely possible).

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I'm not enamored by the lack of choices, there's really only one path that leads to a continued game and we're just solid Harem Route or game end.

[...]

But the story is surprisingly good, and compelling. It develops slowly enough that tension actually builds and interest in the characters is a requirement or you're just not going to enjoy the game.
I have to echo some of these sentiments. It is true that this is pretty much a one-path game. While creating multiple pathways is fun, and playing those games are fun, not every dev has the energy or time to do that, as it can get *very* complex *very* fast.

That point aside, I also must concur on the writing. I was reading it to find out where the story was going and I slowly got drawn in by the girls. For readers out there who think the MC is a myth or fantasy, I can tell you from personal experience, at least as far as the story has gone, that is absolutely not true. I have a friend who passed a bit over a year ago and he married a previously married gal who divorced her drunk husband and adopted her 3 kids. I never once ever heard "step" anything in that house. He was their dad and more than the dad they ever had. I had the utmost respect for him. The MC's steadfast insistence that all three of the girls (which it turns out none of them are actually blood relations to him) is touching especially that he tells both the girls and anyone else who will listen that these are "his girls" and the divorce from their scumbag mom should not affect things at all. The fact that he is trying to find a way to fund classes for his recently ex-step-daughter is a case in point.

In short, the MC is not a walking dick with an IQ of 12, he genuinely cares for his daughters, and will do anything to help and protect them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am really enjoying the character development and even though I'm not finished with the versions up until 7, I am hoping the end doesn't come too soon because I want more.

Hats off to the writer, Bravo!

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I'll admit that I didn't have high expectations for this when I downloaded it, but now that I've played through it, I've got to say that is some damn fine dialogue and storytelling there. Good job!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Age has nothing to do with it. These are girls he looks at as his daughters, he's not going to be a dick to them.

He's trying to get her to open up to him not push her away further which is what getting heavy handed would do.

Your "manning up" would ruin any chance he has with Lil permanently. Nor would it suit the character the dev has been building up.

If your answer to a troubled child is "manning up" I hope you never breed.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The only thing that I would say I'm not a big fan of(besides Abby losing her virginity to a fucking dildo) is MC's fantasizing scenes. I think it's a cheap way of giving sex scenes without actually progressing the stories.
The other side of that equation is that sometimes the dev wants to throw potential fans a bone so they can see that there will be sex somewhere down the line. A dream sequence can allow a dev the chance to foreshadow what could be later in the game (if the player makes the right decisions). Ok. Really. That, and it can let horny fans get their rocks off. Kay?

magus448

May 22, 2018
I think it all depends on the dev, some devs have very fast paced stories and it works for them, and they are able to keep the players' attention. I think for this game the slow pace works really well. The only thing that I would say I'm not a big fan of(besides Abby losing her virginity to a fucking dildo) is MC's fantasizing scenes. I think it's a cheap way of giving sex scenes without actually progressing the stories.
I think she only uses the dildo if you turn Beth down. I never saw her play with it, just with her fingers earlier.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The other side of that equation is that sometimes the dev wants to throw potential fans a bone so they can see that there will be sex somewhere down the line. A dream sequence can allow a dev the chance to foreshadow what could be later in the game (if the player makes the right decisions). Ok. Really. That, and it can let horny fans get their rocks off. Kay?
I get why devs do it, and the scenes in this game look good. I'm just not a big fan of it.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes