seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I get why devs do it, and the scenes in this game look good. I'm just not a big fan of it.
Gotcha. Just realize that there are reasons why it happens that are beyond your particular tastes (and sometimes beyond the tastes of the developer). It is, after all, a consumer-driven situation.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.7

Note: No choices changed but there was a LOT of re-coding done in 0.6.1, so starting a new save is advised, your old one MIGHT work. But this will be the first question I ask "did you start a new save after 0.6.1 update?"

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I thought the mod gave the option to have sex with AND go see Rebecca at work and catch Abigail's masturbation seen in .6. How come that doesn't happen anymore?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I thought the mod gave the option to have sex with AND go see Rebecca at work and catch Abigail's masturbation seen in .6. How come that doesn't happen anymore?
Someone else added that, I didn't mod for that because I wanted to keep this game as the dev intended. This is not a harem mod. That was a patch from someone else. If you want that you can try to add it back, but I will not be including it, and will not be responsible for what happens to your save. Thanks.

Reactions: Pmktrn17

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Age has nothing to do with it. These are girls he looks at as his daughters, he's not going to be a dick to them.

He's trying to get her to open up to him not push her away further which is what getting heavy handed would do.

Your "manning up" would ruin any chance he has with Lil permanently. Nor would it suit the character the dev has been building up.

If your answer to a troubled child is "manning up" I hope you never breed.
I never said he should be a dick to them, or whip them with a belt, that would be clearly over the top.
But as a parent u need to be a person of authority/respect to ur children and that includes that they learn respect and disciplin.
Yes she is troubeld with her dad leaving, i think many can sympathize with her, have a similar or worse event in their childhood, that doesn't excuse her behavior over the last...what was it 10 years?
Even if she don't see him as her dad and don't want being to close with him, a clear amount of manners and respect is something u can/should expect, or teach a child.

Yeah and parents which completely fail to teach a child even to most basic rules of behavior/discipline and whine that the child does what it wants and don't listen to them (or simply have a mentality of do what ever u want), is something where i would hope they never had breed to say it in ur words.

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I never said he should be a dick to them, or whip them with a belt, that would be clearly over the top.
But as a parent u need to be a person of respect to ur children and that includes that they learn respect and disciplin.
Yes she is troubeld with her dad leaving, i think many can sympathize with her, have a similar or worse event in their childhood, that doesn't excuse her behavior over the last...what was it 10 years?
Even if she don't see him as her dad and don't want being to close with him, a clear amount of manners and respect is something u can/should expect, or teach a child.

Yeah and parents which completely fail to teach a child even to most basic rules of behavior/discipline and whine that the child does what it wants and don't listen to them (or simply have a mentality of do what ever u want), is something where i would hope they never had breed to say it in ur words.
If you mean teaching your child in a calm manner that takes into consideration their feelings and level of understanding, basically what psychologists agree to be the best way, then I'll agree with you.

If you mean telling your child that because you are an adult you deserve respect, then no, you don't, if you mean screaming at the chield or just saying I'm "right, you are wrong" or "just do as you are told" then you are wrong, then that is stupid.

Edit: I'll agree that the MC is whiney, but that is how the dev wants them to be, I do prefer when the MC is an avatar.

Reactions: Raziel_8 and Sole

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I guess Shannon had thrown some lies around and she simply believed it and now she has trouble to think otherwise.
Or she is in love with him and tries to fight it with all her mind. *shrug*
She has her opinion set on this.

We can argue on this till we know why she behaves like this but will it change anything at the end?
And children disrespect parents all the time at some point. Has nothing to do with teaching how to behave.
This is just one step on the road to becoming an adult.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Why is whenever the Mc goes to talk to Rebecca, it's off screen? Haven't got the assets for her scenes yet? Supposed to see things from her perspective later?
Seeing as Becca is my fave, this kinda bothered me as well. Even if it was just them sitting at a table and there's a line "And MC told Becca everything" and she holds his hand or something.

Reactions: mofonistik

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
F95 controls the thread not the Dev, the Dev doesnt even come here. F95 removed the NTR tag themselves because its not NTR, its not a love interest. Not sure why people need to beat a dead horse every 2 weeks over the same thing, its been answered already by F95.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
This update was supposed to have a Date with Rebecca according to the walk through.

In the hot tub with Rebecca
Teasing Lilith - Talk about her teasing Lilith
Abigail - Get advice on what to do with Abigail
Change the subject - Continue story
Make a bet - Lilith will peep at Frank in the shower in 0.05 /
Frank and Rebecca will go on date in 0.07.

So what happened to it?

EDIT: Nvm, the save was corrupted I guess. It kept ending after the scene with Lillith when the MC goes to sleep on the couch. Had to start a whole new game.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes