Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
So, what's your educated guess... will we see some streaming gone wild by accident like in come home next update?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
So, what's your educated guess... will we see some streaming gone wild by accident like in come home next update?
probably not next update, but as many times it was discussed, who knows :ROFLMAO: Tho Frank almost had an aneurysm just from finding out they were recorded having sex

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
probably not next update, but as many times it was discussed, who knows :ROFLMAO: Tho Frank almost had an aneurysm just from finding out they were recorded having sex
Frank nearly had an aneurysm each and every time the girls did something sexual. Most probably he'd live...

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Frank nearly had an aneurysm each and every time the girls did something sexual. Most probably he'd live...
at first for sure, but he is a lot more assertive in recent updates, he came to terms with the situation. He is just hung up on Abby now.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't know about educated, but my guess is Shanutt is probably going to get her hands on it somehow, whether because it does get streamed by accident or because she actually finds out where the girls are and breaks in and steals whatever is storing the vid, or something.

Hopefully the dev isn't going that way, but that's my suspicions.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I don't know about educated, but my guess is Shanutt is probably going to get her hands on it somehow, whether because it does get streamed by accident or because she actually finds out where the girls are and breaks in and steals whatever is storing the vid, or something.

Hopefully the dev isn't going that way, but that's my suspicions.
Good! As I see it, they are non related, consenting adults. If Shannon breaks in and steals the video, all she does is harming herself....

Reactions: Elhemeer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good! As I see it, they are non related, consenting adults. If Shannon breaks in and steals the video, all she does is harming herself....
right judge might smite frank a bit but shannon will get sentenced.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes