Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Now I can't stop thinking about Lily & Becca.
Every time I think of this game my mind immediately goes there.

I tell you guys Becca & I would go to town on Lily's sexy petite body.
There would be kisses & licking and of course lots of sexy moans out of the girls.

And I would blast a big load in both of those hotties.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Well there still exist the options of sewing discord and shade on these various threads... To troll or not to troll that is the question. But even that gets old at times So I guess I'm stuck with Beverly Hillbillies reruns.
Well, now, don't forget you can always go down to the junction ...
Petticoat Junction

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
Not sure where you are from, but most courts here in the US have "no fault" divorce laws which means infidelity doesn't matter unless there are prenuptial agreements.
No-fault divorce allows a couple to divorce without blame or fault. It is often the simplest path to divorce available in a state. Originally, a married couple had to provide an acceptable reason for why they should be allowed to end their marriage and get a divorce. Cheating would be a major reason to get a divorce. This would not have been a No Fault situation anyway because there was no way she would have not forced him to take the blame.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No-fault divorce allows a couple to divorce without blame or fault. It is often the simplest path to divorce available in a state. Originally, a married couple had to provide an acceptable reason for why they should be allowed to end their marriage and get a divorce. Cheating would be a major reason to get a divorce. This would not have been a No Fault situation anyway because there was no way she would have not forced him to take the blame.
However, a lot of countries and quite a few US states which have "no fault" laws do not even talk about possible fault anymore at all, in other words, the question of infidelity will never be brought up or - if somebody talked about it - ignored.

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
However, a lot of countries and quite a few US states which have "no fault" laws do not even talk about possible fault anymore at all, in other words, the question of infidelity will never be brought up or - if somebody talked about it - ignored.
That is only true if both parties agree to the No fault. Not all divorces are no fault, this was just a way to get the courts to move faster on divorces that neither side was contesting. Still not relevant to these characters.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Not all divorces are no fault, this was just a way to get the courts to move faster on divorces that neither side was contesting
Not the only reason a lot of people choose to use the no fault option. Often it is just the least expensive way to bail from a bad situation you mutually want out of.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Points are being missed here. No-Fault can only happen if both parties agree to it. It's not a default-setting on divorce court. There's no way Shanut would agree to that, so it wouldn't be an option.

Also, they're in Canada, although if they have anything like that, it probably still needs the consent of both persons.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes