HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
you'll eventually hit a point where its doing replaying whilst waiting for updates or going for those "mediocre" ones to pass time
anyway there should be some decent updates in next few weeks
so rejoice

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
My problem is... I'm already waiting for updates on mediocre AVNs :cautious:
well ether find a other form off entertainment or become a sadist and start spending time on those you would consider less then "mediocre"
those are the options i guess

Sep 26, 2023
well ether find a other form off entertainment or become a sadist and start spending time on those you would consider less then "mediocre"
those are the options i guess
Well there still exist the options of sewing discord and shade on these various threads... To troll or not to troll that is the question. But even that gets old at times So I guess I'm stuck with Beverly Hillbillies reruns.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Well there still exist the options of sewing discord and shade on these various threads... To troll or not to troll that is the question. But even that gets old at times So I guess I'm stuck with Beverly Hillbillies reruns.
that would fall into the other form off entertainment for me hehehe
haven't proactively trolled someone in a while ,might be worth doing this weekend if nothing decent comes along :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Verbalvonitcomet

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If I was Frank, I would be asking Rebecca to make out with Lily.
Or at least have Lily do some stuff with another girl.

I want to see some lesbian action with Lily so bad.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just the thought of Lilly & Becca having fun is exciting.
Normally I wouldn't focus on lesbian content but there are a few games where it can be or is really hot for me.
And this is one of them.

I think even just seeing Lily give a French kiss to Becca would make me explode lol

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just the thought of Lilly & Becca having fun is exciting.
Normally I wouldn't focus on lesbian content but there are a few games where it can be or is really hot for me.
And this is one of them.

I think even just seeing Lily give a French kiss to Becca would make me explode lol
I have no doubt it will happen eventually.

Reactions: rudy007
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes