cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It

Would give the MC something to debate internally for an update or two....

"Jessica thought tattoos were disgusting - but times change? What should I say? WHAT SHOULD I SAY!"
he has already said no and despite that she went and got tattoo.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
That sounds like a typical teenager.
If they are convinced that there are no consequences for their actions, yeah, that's probably true.

Even I was a rebellious teen. For about a month. If you consider growing a beard and finding a loophole in your curfew to be all that rebellious.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
i got my ear pierced. Guys were only allowed the one back in those days (the other 8 piercings came later). :)
Only to find out that all mom's earrings were clip-ons and she'd just told my little sis "no" to getting HER ears done. Oops. :sneaky:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
i got my ear pierced. Guys were only allowed the one back in those days (the other 8 piercings came later). :)
Only to find out that all mom's earrings were clip-ons and she'd just told my little sis "no" to getting HER ears done. Oops. :sneaky:
Meh my facial piercings all grew shut... corporate jobs suck.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
It's been a loooooong time since I played this and I can't remember how the side stories work. Two main questions: 1) Are they in the main game download, and 2) Does the game say when to play them?

Reactions: rudy007

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's been a loooooong time since I played this and I can't remember how the side stories work. Two main questions: 1) Are they in the main game download, and 2) Does the game say when to play them?
No and can't remember to be honest, seem to recall someone saying there was something that suggests when to play Lily's story but is just a vague recollection and I've not replayed from the start since before they even became a thing.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The side story is called "Lilith's longing", it's not included in main game, you can download it here from OP. When you reach the point in main story, you will be prompt to start the side story. Save there and when you're done with side story just load the save in main story and continue...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I am absolutely certain that I remember being given a message.
The side story is called "Lilith's longing", it's not included in main game, you can download it here from OP. When you reach the point in main story, you will be prompt to start the side story. Save there and when you're d
I thought I'd read something heh. Thanks for confirming.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes