zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update v1.22
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização v1.22
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :v1.22

PS : a Tradução aceita o Walkthrough MOD

SingleAgain V1.22 Mega
portuguese translation update to version 1.22
-------------------------------
atualização da tradução por português para versão 1.22

Reactions: Ruffuss

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Single Again certainly has issues, but at least CNG manages to release updates that are still within a reasonable timeframe, even with delays. This should actually be normal, but you know the one or other dev here who unpacks his wild stories or distracts himself with fishing mini-games to deliver nothing *cough*

Edit: And yes, I saw the begging/beginning typo.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
there is a joke in there? if so we have a very different sense off humor
Yes, there was. And you missed it, because it is obvious (and even explained on this page). It may not be that great a joke but it obviously is one.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Yes, there was. And you missed it, because it is obvious (and even explained on this page). It may not be that great a joke but it obviously is one.
Yes, it was so obvious that it was begging to be found out but maybe with dyselxia you can't see the beginning of the typo. :Kappa:
Obviously i would like the update would come sooner than later.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
tbh i did miss that but also don't find it funny or even something considered a joke (more off a jab at miss spelling whit a twist that can be played off as a joke to avoid looking like a douche bag)
but he probably really did mean it as a joke and like i said different kinds of humor

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well i have dyslexia but its kinda funny that i can still find typos although i make them quite alot myself :LUL:
Even without dyslexia, typos just happen - even to the best of us. And sometimes they just offer a set up for a punchline. Not the highest form of humor, however sometimes that's just what you need in a day.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Even without dyslexia, typos just happen - even to the best of us. And sometimes they just offer a set up for a punchline. Not the highest form of humor, however sometimes that's just what you need in a day.
I consider a day where I've made someone laugh, chuckle, or at least groan, a day where I've succeeded.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I'm well aware that anyone can make typos, not just people with dyslexia. But i just find it funny that i can see those typos even when i have dyslexia. With my dyslexic i can read the words right even with the typo and find later that there is typo..........

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes