duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
any dev updates on pat or dis that havent been shared here, you know kinda like a changelog but without the change and more of thoughts of the future info. curious to read such if there is anything new.

think imma do a playthrough from beginning, and clear up my saves along the way, you know fun parts only. mainly i just realized that its been so long, i have a vague memory of the events in the beginning at best. must be getting old, cause i kinda remember there was a scene where MC and becca have fun in a library, or did they, see cant remember clearly, that could have been like any freakin game with an MC going into a library. like how every college centered game has sex scenes in a library. maybe ill make a game where the whole story resides inside and around a library frequented by the ladies of an all girls college, where the late fees can only be paid via sexual favors, and the MC has a penchant for keeping the library quiet by stuffing the girls panties in their mouths to stifle their screams, and moans too i guess. cause librarians are strict and mean task masters after all, screams are more likely than moans. especially for under experienced college ladies getting reamed(lil paper joke there, i swear i did it on purpose). anyway i forgot what i was posting about.

umm something something dammit starting to miss abby, and oh, did everyone else enjoy abby freaking out over lilith going topless for the movie night in bed? if the scene didnt play out that way i would have never noticed, but since it did, been thinking it had to go that way, cause abby doesnt know how to share and between MC and lil she is not sure what she doesnt like the most, MC looking at lil, lil being looked at by MC or both. abby is naive and inexperienced in so many ways. she gonna be so mad when she finds out the truth, after all she is getting cucked by her dad after all. sons dont like it, doubt daughters would either.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
not in library, that was in bookstore where becky worked before.
It was the library, back in the stacks. Don't recall anything about a bookstore, and certainly no bookstore since they became intimate. Maybe you're thinking of another VN.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: oldman1980

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It was the library, back in the stacks. Don't recall anything about a bookstore, and certainly no bookstore since they became intimate. Maybe you're thinking of another VN.
yes they fucked behind shelves but my fuzzy memory says it was bookstore, maybe it was library.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Gametimer

May 21, 2022
yes they fucked behind shelves but my fuzzy memory says it was bookstore, maybe it was library.
It's been a while since that episode, but it was for sure a library where she worked. But I don't remember if he fucked her or not there....I thought he just fingered her??

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
what about when you wipe your ass after a shit?
does rubbing your own ass to clean it count as sex? or even sexual assault?
Only if that makes you come.

And no sexual assault, as the activity is desired. I suppose if you were in one of those movies where one of your hands is under someone else's control, then masturbation with that hand could be rape.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
It's been a while since that episode, but it was for sure a library where she worked. But I don't remember if he fucked her or not there....I thought he just fingered her??
Definitely library. Two fingers - she left a wet spot on the floor.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Only if that makes you come.

And no sexual assault, as the activity is desired. I suppose if you were in one of those movies where one of your hands is under someone else's control, then masturbation with that hand could be rape.
ok well back to the original post what about a wet dream?
climaxing during sleep ,as what kinda off sex do you define it? if any

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
ok well back to the original post what about a wet dream?
climaxing during sleep ,as what kinda off sex do you define it? if any
To be honest, I don't exactly spend time sitting around thinking about this stuff. But, if you insist, as a wet dream doesn't involve voluntary action at all, it's not sex.

Blow job, sex. Hand job, sex. Tit job, sex. Thigh job, sex. Anal, sex. Vaginal, sex.

(To be honest, I don't think of self-administered orgasms as sex, though I wouldn't fault someone for doing so, now that I give it a little thought; I do tend to think of sex as something that requires a minimum of two people. Sigh - before you ask, two living beings, but bestiality is generally going to be rape, rather than actual sex.)

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
To be honest, I don't think of self-administered orgasms as sex, though I wouldn't fault someone for doing so, now that I give it a little thought; I do tend to think of sex as something that requires a minimum of two people.
yes this is my perspective as well but it clashes hard whit your first statement which made start asking questions
If someone had an organism, that's sex in my book. Sexual intercourse, no; sex, yes.
simply having a orgasm isn't sex in my books ,as these can occur for various reasons and for weird reasons that doesn't involve a partner,
although i do agree whit most that you said after the first statement

now we can turn the thread back into this AVN's MC being a simp and remind the other dude that he was in a bookstore instead off a library (you can probably buy some books there to so the library would double as a bookstore)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes