RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
No tattoos will do that. People are used to tattoos that put atleast 10 years on any woman
A few comments (serious and (hopefully) not so):

Some of us aren't used to tattoos. And I wouldn't think tattoos would impact whether or not characters' faces look young (unless you're specifically talking about cosmetic facial tattoos, which may be much more common than I think - but (if I understand them correctly) wouldn't really look much different than actual make-up).

And don't tell the pedos, or they'll be dragging their victims to tattoo parlors so they pass for late teens/early twenties. (Ha-ha (?))

Sep 26, 2023
A few comments (serious and (hopefully) not so):

Some of us aren't used to tattoos. And I wouldn't think tattoos would impact whether or not characters' faces look young (unless you're specifically talking about cosmetic facial tattoos, which may be much more common than I think - but (if I understand them correctly) wouldn't really look much different than actual make-up).

And don't tell the pedos, or they'll be dragging their victims to tattoo parlors so they pass for late teens/early twenties. (Ha-ha (?))
Oh I can see it now... A tramp stamp on her ass with twin crossed smoking lolipops tattooed just above her bald twat. That would make her look at least 12.

witzulu

Mar 22, 2023
Oh I can see it now... A tramp stamp on her ass with twin crossed smoking lolipops tattooed just above her bald twat. That would make her look at least 12.
I like tattoos. The fact is if you have VISIBLE TATOOS you look older or the pc term "more mature". The fact is TATOOS proof you are old enough to have TATOOS. It also is not something natural. Any damage to skin appears psychological to a human that, that person have lived and thus the person appears older. So make fun but the facts don't change TATOOS are what smoking used to be. It makes you look mature

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
All joking aside I hate it when someone gets a tattoo I find them off putting and offensive. My daughter got one and it broke my heart.
My daughter got two and all it really did was bust my balls. I mean, in 20 years those Anime characters are going to be a really dated reference. Like if I was walking around rocking an Inuyasha tattoo or something.

Reactions: Elhemeer
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes