Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That is not a problem! Real perv like us would have been thinking about nailing that sweet pussy for the last 5 years already :D

Kidding, of course
Hahahahahah...no comment!

As an aside, just had a thought, we also have to bare in mind that he has had the divorce on his mind, possible worries about maybe losing Becca and Lilly etc. While I agree he does act somewhat immature for his age (though i disagree a little with the twice married comment, the second I believe was firmly of convenience and Shannon was very much the dominant figure), the guy (as written) has had a lot going on for the last few months. So to find out she suddenly wants him and tells him Abbi is falling for him, let's be honest, would come as a bit of a shock to anyone. I also see the MC (as written) as being the kind of guy that as much as he may want Becca, he is also thinking of possible fallout of such a situation which again, being honest, would be major if it got out.

My biggest gripe with the writing (and the only one really) is the speed of the divorce. I get it for game reasons, but where have they been living in the meantime? They moved back in to the loft like 2 days before the final hearing....

But, I can get over that error and suspend belief for the sake of the story moving forward.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I just hope MC thanks Becca for scamming the ex out of the better car,and I still maintain she's the one who arranged the phone call that let MC catch the wife cheating.

Reactions: HorizonD

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I just hope MC thanks Becca for scamming the ex out of the better car,and I still maintain she's the one who arranged the phone call that let MC catch the wife cheating.
Yeah I think you have something there, sounds like the kind of thing she would do to one, screw her mother over and two, for the MC to get out of dodge.

As said before, she is incredibly manipulative, but not particularly for her own needs/agenda, she does what she does for all the family (her sisters and MC).

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah I think you have something there, sounds like the kind of thing she would do to one, screw her mother over and two, for the MC to get out of dodge.

As said before, she is incredibly manipulative, but not particularly for her own needs/agenda, she does what she does for all the family (her sisters and MC).
Yeah if you go by Motive,Means,and,Oppurtunity,she's the only one who has all 3.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah if you go by Motive,Means,and,Oppurtunity,she's the only one who has all 3.
Completely agree yeah even if some of those those do help her directly as well. Be interesting to see if we actually ever find that out or not and if it was her, how the MC reacts to that information (I know how I would react, but again, we're not the MC are we heh).

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Confused and dense is he.
But how dense can you be, when there is a pussy thrown in your face? :unsure:
Oh, I forgot. He thinks she is his daughter and she is kidding around. ^^

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

magus448

May 22, 2018
Could have been a work rival who called after suspicions kept piling up she wasn't seeing her husband, then seeing them kissing in the parking lot. She is a massive bitch so she she probably has a few. Also could be Trevor did it during a bathroom break so he can finally rub it in MC's face.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Also had another thought....

I wonder what the reason is he won't tell them who Shannon was screwing? I sure as hell wouldn't keep any promises to Shannon. So whoever it is, it must negatively affect the girls as everything he has done/does...is not to affect them in a negative manner (such as letting her keep the house for the sole purpose of the two girls...which in turns gets him some affection from Lilly when she realises why he didn't take half). He sacrifices his own future in effect for the sake of Becca and Lilly.

We may think he is quite meek, but that action in the real world would have to be commended as whatever he does, he does not want them becoming casualties of the break up.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
In that aspect, he sure is clever and kind but in other things, he is way too kind for his own good. ^^

May 14, 2018
-Yes, he does look young.
-Yes, there are other older models.
-No, looking as young as MC does is not unheard of, even if not that common. A known example in internet:

You can always find things to complain about. I honestly don't care about this. Is it really a deal breaker for you?
It's not a deal breaker pr. say, it just ruins the "realism" of the game.
I actually fit the description of the father (withouth the sex parts) and I have a daughter who is a teenager, but his looks is unrealistic unless he had her as a preteen himself. Sure you can look young, I get that myself all the time too, but that young? Not a chance.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It's not a deal breaker pr. say, it just ruins the "realism" of the game.
I actually fit the description of the father (withouth the sex parts) and I have a daughter who is a teenager, but his looks is unrealistic unless he had her as a preteen himself. Sure you can look young, I get that myself all the time too, but that young? Not a chance.
Did you look into the site I posted? That guys is supposedly 50 years old.

• Wow
Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Did you look into the site I posted? That guys is supposedly 50 years old.
Just looked there... He looks good for his age. ^^

Reminds me when my wife and I were looking for a room the landlord thought I was the son of my wife. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Also had another thought....

I wonder what the reason is he won't tell them who Shannon was screwing? I sure as hell wouldn't keep any promises to Shannon. So whoever it is, it must negatively affect the girls as everything he has done/does...is not to affect them in a negative manner (such as letting her keep the house for the sole purpose of the two girls...which in turns gets him some affection from Lilly when she realises why he didn't take half). He sacrifices his own future in effect for the sake of Becca and Lilly.

We may think he is quite meek, but that action in the real world would have to be commended as whatever he does, he does not want them becoming casualties of the break up.
Avaron1974 argued that he might have been Becca and Lilith's father. It would explain why he is not telling them. I honestly have no idea, though.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Just looked there... He looks good for his age. ^^

Reminds me when my wife and I were looking for a room the landlord thought I was the son of my wife. :ROFLMAO:
Sorry for your wife! must have not been nice for her.

Funny for you, though. I would have teased the hell out of my wife if that happened to me. "Mommy"

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes