May 14, 2018
Did you look into the site I posted? That guys is supposedly 50 years old.
Sure, you can find a man, who is almost literally a Benjamin Button in real life, but that's very rare. Chuando Tan has even become famous because of it. It would make more sense to go towards a good looking more realistic model in the game, than the looks of a guy, who is very rare and by the description of Chuando Tans lifestyle, doesn't fit at all.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Sure, you can find a man, who is almost literally a Benjamin Button in real life, but that's very rare. Chuando Tan has even become famous because of it. It would make more sense to go towards a good looking more realistic model in the game, than the looks of a guy, who is very rare and by the description of Chuando Tans lifestyle, doesn't fit at all.
I am not saying is common. Just that it can happen. That guy is 50. MC does not even need to be older than 36/37 years old, given Abigail's age. So he can look in his twenties. I see your point, don't get me wrong, just showing his looks are really not that amazing.

I would not mind to age like MC, though.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Some people age different, I'm sure if you check his I.D., his age would check out so relax and enjoy the story

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
It's just the same as Milf's in other games. They look way too young to be a mother.
Actually, Shannon looks not that old too. ^^
Luckily we don't see the MC that often. For my part I can overlook his young looks. ^^

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
I can kind of understand why the MC is reacting the way he is with the girls, and even Becca. While they aren't related he's been treating them like his daughters for 10 years. Becca would have been 13 when he married her mom. So while she's had 10 years of crushing on him and biding her time where she can finally make a move on him, he still sees her as his daughter. It's going to take a bit for him to see her otherwise, though I'm sure a few more pussy flashes will do the trick. Let's be honest, no human being on Earth could resist Becca for long.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I can kind of understand why the MC is reacting the way he is with the girls, and even Becca. While they aren't related he's been treating them like his daughters for 10 years. Becca would have been 13 when he married her mom. So while she's had 10 years of crushing on him and biding her time where she can finally make a move on him, he still sees her as his daughter. It's going to take a bit for him to see her otherwise, though I'm sure a few more pussy flashes will do the trick. Let's be honest, no human being on Earth could resist Becca for long.
Lol MC will never have sex with Becca,he won't be able to stay conscious long enough. Jk,jk

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Also had another thought....

I wonder what the reason is he won't tell them who Shannon was screwing? I sure as hell wouldn't keep any promises to Shannon. So whoever it is, it must negatively affect the girls as everything he has done/does...is not to affect them in a negative manner (such as letting her keep the house for the sole purpose of the two girls...which in turns gets him some affection from Lilly when she realises why he didn't take half). He sacrifices his own future in effect for the sake of Becca and Lilly.

We may think he is quite meek, but that action in the real world would have to be commended as whatever he does, he does not want them becoming casualties of the break up.
Yeah, I don't understand that either. If I was to at all agree that any of the meek criticism is valid it would be because of the promise to Shannon. That woman cheated on him, accused him of molesting the girls, and beating her... Why would you continue to keep your promise to her?

As for whether the MC is meek overall. I find the MC well-written to some extent. He does find the idea of having sex with women he considers his children to be wrong, which is understandable and expected. However, the fact that he freaks out whenever any conversation comes within shouting distance of sex is complete bullshit. Did he never talk to his daughters about sex prior to the start of the game?

He wants what is best for his children, to him the lack of blood relation doesn't matter, he wants them to have good lives... I don't believe that him deciding to have sex with any of them would be a good idea (as he is currently written) and I hope that the dev lets us choose to turn them all down.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah, I don't understand that either. If I was to at all agree that any of the meek criticism is valid it would be because of the promise to Shannon. That woman cheated on him, accused him of molesting the girls, and beating her... Why would you continue to keep your promise to her?

As for whether the MC is meek overall. I find the MC well-written to some extent. He does find the idea of having sex with women he considers his children to be wrong, which is understandable and expected. However, the fact that he freaks out whenever any conversation comes within shouting distance of sex is complete bullshit. Did he never talk to his daughters about sex prior to the start of the game?

He wants what is best for his children, to him the lack of blood relation doesn't matter, he wants them to have good lives... I don't believe that him deciding to have sex with any of them would be a good idea (as he is currently written) and I hope that the dev lets us choose to turn them all down.
Maybe this is one of those games where the corruption tag applies to the MC,and not the NPC.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Cypheriuz

Sep 27, 2017
Damn Lilith, its ben a long time since ich hated a character that much, i hope you get to slap some Respect in that stupid Girl. Nice Game btw

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Damn Lilith, its ben a long time since ich hated a character that much, i hope you get to slap some Respect in that stupid Girl. Nice Game btw
At least MC kinda sorta called her out in this update,with the whole you said I couldn't visit you at work thing. After Lilith somehow convincing herself it was MC's fault for never visiting her at work.

Now in most games this would be nothing major,with this MC I'll take what I can get.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Maybe this is one of those games where the corruption tag applies to the MC,and not the NPC.
LOL, maybe because I definitely don't see him corrupting them.

As for the meekness of the MC and the seeming hate heaped upon him by others I wonder how assertive the people who call him a beta are in real life.

Reactions: HorizonD

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Every game I play on here I've been able to download the walkthrough on my phone (galaxy s9+), but these don't work on my phone. I'm kind of slow on these things so I don't know why, but if whomever makes these walkthroughs reads this can you fix this issue?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I don't think the daughters will be avoidable. To me, Lily has a crush on MC and "hates" him in order to stop herself from acting on it. Abby is in love with him, but not in a sexual way, although she isn't as innocent as she seems. Becca knows both of those things, and she is trying to get Frank to open up sexually to facilitate that. Frank has a void from losing his wife, the daughters will eventually fill that void both emotionally and sexually. The lesbian couple are just side-chicks IMO.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
At least MC kinda sorta called her out in this update,with the whole you said I couldn't visit you at work thing. After Lilith somehow convincing herself it was MC's fault for never visiting her at work.

Now in most games this would be nothing major,with this MC I'll take what I can get.
Agree'd, though I see this as perhaps hiom becoming himself again (with Becca's help) after the years of being trodden all over by Shannon.
LOL, maybe because I definitely don't see him corrupting them.

As for the meekness of the MC and the seeming hate heaped upon him by others I wonder how assertive the people who call him a beta are in real life.
Hahaha true...I bet we know the answer.

I don't think the daughters will be avoidable. To me, Lily has a crush on MC and "hates" him in order to stop herself from acting on it. Abby is in love with him, but not in a sexual way, although she isn't as innocent as she seems. Becca knows both of those things, and she is trying to get Frank to open up sexually to facilitate that. Frank has a void from losing his wife, the daughters will eventually fill that void both emotionally and sexually. The lesbian couple are just side-chicks IMO.
I think this is only partially correct. Read the dialogue and between the lines. She does not hate him at all, it's just her way of lashing out and not getting close (unlike Becca who accepted him as her 'dad' from day one). She expects him to do/be what her dad is/did to her. The realisation that everything he has done (especially in the divorce) is for them, that he isn't going anywhere, that she is always welcome...starts what will be her change.

I don't know, but I personally assume that is the first hug she has given him (and voluntarily) for a long long time (if ever). That's a huge moment for her. Of course she loves him, she needs to be able to express that and not be rejected or hurt when she does. This again is where Becca comes into play. She even warns the MC when Lilly loves, she loves all in and are you ready for that.

On this note, while it has never been mentioned (and can't believe the MC would never ask or figure this out), I wonder if Lilly hates the MC calling her that because it's what her real father called her. I think that will be another breakthrough moment for her character, when we can finally call her by her nickname. Same with above and her not wanting to get hurt, you remember the conversation with Becca where she states if she was to call the MC 'dad' in front of Lilly she would go up the wall.

Last edited:
Reactions: Katie4Ever

AvasNem

Feb 29, 2020

I think he kept his promise not for her but for her childrens sake. I mean she cheated with her ex husband, it would crush Lilith heart if she knew that her dad came home just to shag her mom, destroy their familiy again, and to vanish without giving a damn about them. Shannon has some serious and comical charakteristics but even she knows she made a mistake and didn`t want that to hurt them. But yeah MC is a grade A pussy. Don`t get me wrong getting pussy is nice, being one well not so much.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I wonder for some time now, the MC seems not to be a womanizer.
First girlfriend Shannon, dumped him in a mean way... kind of.
Second girlfriend... what I didn't get, were they married with the love for each other or were they married so that Abby has a Dad?
Then Abby's Mom died, grieving time. Next Shannon walks back into his/their life and she fucks around. Next shock.

I would have a pretty hard time getting into the next relationship because of trust problems that the next woman would leave me too.
Yeah, he is a bit weird portrayed with stuttering around, maybe because of not much experience. :unsure:
But I wouldn't call it he is a pussy. I would say he acts that meek because his self-esteem seems quite low towards women.

(Hope that makes sense. I guess there would be a much better way to describe this but language barrier.^^)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I wonder for some time now, the MC seems not to be a womanizer.
First girlfriend Shannon, dumped him in a mean way... kind of.
Second girlfriend... what I didn't get, were they married with the love for each other or were they married so that Abby has a Dad?
Then Abby's Mom died, grieving time. Next Shannon walks back into his/their life and she fucks around. Next shock.

I would have a pretty hard time getting into the next relationship because of trust problems that the next woman would leave me too.
Yeah, he is a bit weird portrayed with stuttering around, maybe because of not much experience. :unsure:
But I wouldn't call it he is a pussy. I would say he acts that meek because his self-esteem seems quite low towards women.

(Hope that makes sense. I guess there would be a much better way to describe this but language barrier.^^)

Made far more sense than the tough guys post before yours.

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes