Real Deggy

May 27, 2020
I wonder for some time now, the MC seems not to be a womanizer.
First girlfriend Shannon, dumped him in a mean way... kind of.
Second girlfriend... what I didn't get, were they married with the love for each other or were they married so that Abby has a Dad?
Then Abby's Mom died, grieving time. Next Shannon walks back into his/their life and she fucks around. Next shock.

I would have a pretty hard time getting into the next relationship because of trust problems that the next woman would leave me too.
Yeah, he is a bit weird portrayed with stuttering around, maybe because of not much experience. :unsure:
But I wouldn't call it he is a pussy. I would say he acts that meek because his self-esteem seems quite low towards women.

(Hope that makes sense. I guess there would be a much better way to describe this but language barrier.^^)
Honestly, if you didn't point out a language barrier, i wouldn't suspect one.

Real Deggy

May 27, 2020
I think he kept his promise not for her but for her childrens sake. I mean she cheated with her ex husband, it would crush Lilith heart if she knew that her dad came home just to shag her mom, destroy their familiy again, and to vanish without giving a damn about them. Shannon has some serious and comical charakteristics but even she knows she made a mistake and didn`t want that to hurt them. But yeah MC is a grade A pussy. Don`t get me wrong getting pussy is nice, being one well not so much.
That's a bit of a ridiculous point of view.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
That's a bit of a ridiculous point of view. With how Shannon acted during the divorce proceedings you really think she believes she is at fault?
Yeah, I think Shannon does only things that are for her benefit (the car example, lol), and she has little to no love for her children.
They seem to be more like a hindrance.
Haha, maybe she gets killed in the future because she ran her mouth off to the wrong guy and the MC gets the house back. ^^

Real Deggy

May 27, 2020
Yeah, I think Shannon does only things that are for her benefit (the car example, lol), and she has little to no love for her children.
They seem to be more like a hindrance.
Haha, maybe she gets killed in the future because she ran her mouth off to the wrong guy and the MC gets the house back. ^^
That'd be quite the shame wouldn't it? Clearly she is only out for herself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She doesn't care who gets hurt in the process, as long as she believes she will benefit from the outcome, she'll be happy.

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
I wonder for some time now, the MC seems not to be a womanizer.
First girlfriend Shannon, dumped him in a mean way... kind of.
Second girlfriend... what I didn't get, were they married with the love for each other or were they married so that Abby has a Dad?
Then Abby's Mom died, grieving time. Next Shannon walks back into his/their life and she fucks around. Next shock.

I would have a pretty hard time getting into the next relationship because of trust problems that the next woman would leave me too.
Yeah, he is a bit weird portrayed with stuttering around, maybe because of not much experience. :unsure:
But I wouldn't call it he is a pussy. I would say he acts that meek because his self-esteem seems quite low towards women.

(Hope that makes sense. I guess there would be a much better way to describe this but language barrier.^^)
There were unused renders in the latest version that showed a late term pregnant Jess, staying in Mc's room at his parents house, with him proposing to her. Then pics of them in the loft with her still pregnant. Maybe they fell in love while she was staying there or only after they got married while living in the loft.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
OK WOW. I thought I started this VN before but, I couldn't find any saves, so I started from the beginning.

Anyways. I was going to just bomb through to get to the animations but WOW, what a story! A LOT of dialog! BUT great dialog. The story is very engaging. I heard the term Slow Burn before but usually it means... slow story and no sex. This is not the case here. If you do skip through... you'll miss a great story. As you can see from most of the comments, lots of the discussion here is about the story-line and where it 'might' be going. It's REALLY good, I can't wait for the next update. I'll be disappointed a little... but only because I went from version 0.1 all the way to the end of 0.7, with just a few breaks in between. So it'll seem short.

OK... So the models are awesome. Becca's body is perfect (for a thin girl). Her ass is to die for. Her boobs have the perfect amount of sag for their size. Her personality is very engaging with the right amount flirty/aggressiveness. Lilith is very pretty (they all are) standoffish, hostile, submissive (when pushed appropriately) and a great sister/protector for Abby. Abby is super sweet, very young, but maturing into beautiful sexy woman. I can't wait to see more of her sexual side.

Can't recommend it enough.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There were unused renders in the latest version that showed a late term pregnant Jess, staying in Mc's room at his parents house, with him proposing to her. Then pics of them in the loft with her still pregnant. Maybe they fell in love while she was staying there or only after they got married while living in the loft.
Hmm, not hard to imagine them falling in love at any of those points... They were best friends for a very long time so they loved each other on some level already. Though there's no reason that they had to share a romantic love to be together. I still want to know how Jess died in childbirth, as in will we see that in a flashback or not.

What if the MC has essentially had 2-3 relationships (sexual or otherwise) in his life? Shannon twice, Jess, and maybe someone else... Now he's divorced and he's suddenly got a bisexual coming onto him, his eldest daughter flirting with him and telling him that his other two daughters also harbor sexual feelings for him... It's expected that he'd be overwhelmed by all of the attention. He's not much of a player.

The entire idea that a man has to be some aggressive "Alpha" in order to be a "true man" is fucking ridiculous and tiring.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I don't think the daughters will be avoidable. To me, Lily has a crush on MC and "hates" him in order to stop herself from acting on it. Abby is in love with him, but not in a sexual way, although she isn't as innocent as she seems. Becca knows both of those things, and she is trying to get Frank to open up sexually to facilitate that. Frank has a void from losing his wife, the daughters will eventually fill that void both emotionally and sexually. The lesbian couple are just side-chicks IMO.
You absolutely nailed it, my thoughts exactly.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
No, I'm not a developer.
My programming skills are way too basic and I can't wrap my head around it. ^^

Grammarly is an addon for Firefox (example) to correct your grammar. Developer could use the professional version to improve their grammar in the VN's.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmm, not hard to imagine them falling in love at any of those points... They were best friends for a very long time so they loved each other on some level already. Though there's no reason that they had to share a romantic love to be together. I still want to know how Jess died in childbirth, as in will we see that in a flashback or not.
She didn't. Abigail was young. We have not been told how Jess died, but it wasn't in childbirth. He was with Shannon for 10 years (confirmed) and IIRC the dialogue is along the lines few years alone before that. So Abi was 'maybe' somewhere around 5 years old when her mum died I would summise. none of that timeline is really stated but Abi was a kid when jess died.

Real Deggy

May 27, 2020
She didn't. Abigail was young. We have not been told how Jess died, but it wasn't in childbirth. He was with Shannon for 10 years (confirmed) and IIRC the dialogue is along the lines few years alone before that. So Abi was 'maybe' somewhere around 5 years old when her mum died I would summise. none of that timeline is really stated but Abi was a kid when jess died.
Were we told how long after her death MC got back with Shannon?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Now that I think about it... Was it cancer? My brain is conjuring up cancer as the reason but I can't be definite.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes