Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I looked up this argument about step children, it's not as cut and dry as above posts would have you believe.

The response to that question may well be, "it depends." If the stepparent had assumed a parenting role toward the stepchild, then the subsequent marriage or sexual relationship between the two would arguably offend community norms about incestuous behavior. On the other hand, if no real family ties had ever existed between them, then the subsequent union between an individual and the adult child of his or her former spouse would be more likely to escape criticism.

It really goes into detail, and it's mostly religious views that put the stigma on adult step children.

Link:

Last edited:

Rizky_4real

Jul 13, 2018
I came for the harem and stayed for the story. Seriously cannot wait for this to be updated. Probably number 2 on my list of wanting and update.
still not deny my claim about fake incest, if this was real incest patreon will kick the hell shit of developer.. incest means illegal and this one is not.. you know why

if you want to say you dont care, just done ever reply and quote my post..

• Angry
Reactions: Naxos and Ayhsel

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
still not deny my claim about fake incest, if this was real incest patreon will kick the hell shit of developer.. incest means illegal and this one is not.. you know why

if you want to say you dont care, just done ever reply and quote my post..
When you come right down to the nitty gritty, Incest is incest, no matter what legal jurisdiction you reside. I enjoy incest in a novel. PERIOD. (Well...as long there is still a good story involved). I think the major issue is how Patreon.com reviews it (which means how their sponsors / regulatory appointments view it as to come into complaisance with the regulatory stances of those who are above them).

Personally, I think that the relationship of every person in an incest game should be individually recognized in the game, so the developer could not possibly be singled out for initially providing incest. It would exist only in the minds of the player whether the player is being appropriate or not. The patreon developer has no choice as to how to represent the game to Patreon. But user-defined relationships do give the patreon developer a method (or an out) as to how to develop the incestuous game (or not) as they desire. I mean think about it. I would define the primary female as (landlady default), or mother or Mommy, or the wicked witch of the west, or as however I want to define her. The developer would have no control over that.

Ahhh... food for thought.

Reactions: SkyRebel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Taken humbly from the all mighty Wikipedia:

Incest is between family members or close . This typically includes sexual activity between people in (blood relations), and sometimes those related by ( or ), , , or .

There is more on the subject, if you guys want to read:

But the most common understanding is that incest is not just blood related. Period. I have no idea how Patreon works, but this story is written about non blood related incest. But it is incest nonetheless.

Oh Wikipedia, we don't deserve your too easily modified databased. How many times have your vast knowledge on random topics terminated discussions in forums most users would be ashamed to admit they visit in real life? Too many, my friend, too many.

• Angry
Reactions: Bryon Smothers

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
I'm a big fan of incest stories (as you can guess from my signature, lol). Like most other incest lovers, I like the taboo feeling - and I can understand why many incest lovers would be turned off by the lack of blood relation. Because in the absence thereof, the taboo factor goes down significantly. There's that thrill of giving in to the primal urge, defying one of the most fundamental of social norms - that feeling is somewhat missing in the absence of blood relations.

But, this feeling of taboo, in my honest opinion, is only good for a quick fap. Going beyond that, what truly gets me off is the fucked up emotional state of the participants - in this case, the father and his daughters. And when I think about it, many games fail to deliver on that regard - their relationships are shallow and fake - reducing them to mere labels like "father" and "daughter" - what do they even mean?

But this game seems different. Although strictly speaking, it's not completely realistic - you can still relate to the characters and to what they're feeling. And so you can feel the emotional whirlpool that's sucking them in. And if you enjoy that like me, it doesn't matter whether there's any blood relation or not - what only matter is how they primarily see each other - he still sees them as his daughters. So, it's a sort of emotional taboo that makes me enjoy an incest story in the long run. And this game makes that happen, so I say "Amazing job, dev!!!" (y)

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Taken humbly from the all mighty Wikipedia:

Incest is between family members or close . This typically includes sexual activity between people in (blood relations), and sometimes those related by ( or ), , , or .

There is more on the subject, if you guys want to read:

But the most common understanding is that incest is not just blood related. Period. I have no idea how Patreon works, but this story is written about non blood related incest. But it is incest nonetheless.

Oh Wikipedia, we don't deserve your too easily modified databased. How many times have your vast knowledge on random topics terminated discussions in forums most users would be ashamed to admit they visit in real life? Too many, my friend, too many.
Patreon themselves probably do not care that much in actuality. The problem is PayPal, who will avoid anything and everything with regards to stuff like this. They have gotten worse over the years in that they will not even support some online sex toy retailers now.

They sure as hell will not involve themselves in anything illegal or anything that is seriously considered a 'moral issue'. Especially not in 2020 where so many new laws are being passed regardng the sex industry as a whole. There's a reason so many sites are disappearing as they either don't want to, can't afford to or are unable to provide proof to the authorities regarding the legal age of people posted on the site.

The world is a changin'....

I'm a big fan of incest stories (as you can guess from my signature, lol). Like most other incest lovers, I like the taboo feeling - and I can understand why many incest lovers would be turned off by the lack of blood relation. Because in the absence thereof, the taboo factor goes down significantly. There's that thrill of giving in to the primal urge, defying one of the most fundamental of social norms - that feeling is somewhat missing in the absence of blood relations.

But, this feeling of taboo, in my honest opinion, is only good for a quick fap. Going beyond that, what truly gets me off is the fucked up emotional state of the participants - in this case, the father and his daughters. And when I think about it, many games fail to deliver on that regard - their relationships are shallow and fake - reducing them to mere labels like "father" and "daughter" - what do they even mean?

But this game seems different. Although strictly speaking, it's not completely realistic - you can still relate to the characters and to what they're feeling. And so you can feel the emotional whirlpool that's sucking them in. And if you enjoy that like me, it doesn't matter whether there's any blood relation or not - what only matter is how they primarily see each other - he still sees them as his daughters. So, it's a sort of emotional taboo that makes me enjoy an incest story in the long run. And this game makes that happen, so I say "Amazing job, dev!!!" (y)

Incredibly well put. It is the writing in this one that makes it so much better than many other similar games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Katie4Ever

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Have only started playing from the 0.07 release (was actually on my ignore list for a while)

I think this game has some of the best animations that I have ever seen in a VN.

Only thing that I don't like about the game is having to watch the cheating dream sequence.
I would have have just preferred some text saying Frank received a phone call and went home where he found Shannon having sex with her first husband (Trevor).

The fairy Abby dreams are an interesting way of showing Frank's inner feelings and conflicts towards the girls.

EDIT : From reading older posts -
Abby's father is Aaron, so Lily and Abby are not related
Frank will not tell girls who Shannon was cheating with because of how it will affect Lily
Jess was killed in a car accident when Abby was a few years old
Abby was nine when Frank remarried

Last edited:
Reactions: wittnotyoyo

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Only thing that I don't like about the game is having to watch the cheating dream sequence.
I would have have just preferred some text saying Frank received a phone call and went home where he found Shannon having sex with her first husband (Trevor).
We have discussed this. It is precisely the fact that people don't like it why it must remain as it is. This is a first person visual novel, made to put the player into the mindset of the MC. In real life, you are not allowed to choose your dreams and we all suffer from nightmares. This is what that moment is. MC is actually quite affected by that moment in his life he cannot stop seeing when he sleeps. It is only with time and healing provided by his daughters that he starts having better dreams.
If the scene is removed and simply changed by some text, the effect is totally lost. You must experience it to grasp an understanding of MC's psyche.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
We have discussed this. It is precisely the fact that people don't like it why it must remain as it seems. This is a first person visual novel, made to put the player into the mindset of the MC. In real life, you are not allowed to choose your dreams and we all suffer from nightmares. This is what that moment is. MC is actually quite affected by the that moment in his life he cannot stop seeing when he sleeps. It is only with time and healing provided by his daughters that he starts having better dreams.
If the scene is removed and simply changed by some text, the effect is totally lost. You must experience it to grasp an understanding of MC's psyche.
Perfectly summed up Ayhsel.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Have only started playing from the 0.07 release (was actually on my ignore list for a while)

The fairy Abby dreams are an interesting way of showing Frank's inner feelings and conflicts towards the girls.
We have discussed this. It is precisely the fact that people don't like it why it must remain as it is. This is a first person visual novel, made to put the player into the mindset of the MC. In real life, you are not allowed to choose your dreams and we all suffer from nightmares. This is what that moment is. MC is actually quite affected by that moment in his life he cannot stop seeing when he sleeps. It is only with time and healing provided by his daughters that he starts having better dreams.
Likewise I only started this game with ver 0.07 and I'm really looking forward to the next update, being at an important moment in the story.

As for the dreams. The only thing I didn't like was the repetitiveness and the open the door button, there was no choice, why put in an interaction option there. From personal experience I know you can have repetitive dreams night after night, especially when dealing with powerful emotions or significant life events.

I am enjoying the fairy dreams as a way to explore and deal with his subconscience.

Honestly for me the only negative to this game is something I'm mentioned before and that's having to watch action between Lilly & Abby, and it seems like Becca is wanting in on that to :(

I'm really enjoying the story and really looking forward to the change and growth in the relationship with the MC and Lily.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
As for the dreams. The only thing I didn't like was the repetitiveness and the open the door button, there was no choice, why put in an interaction option there. From personal experience I know you can have repetitive dreams night after night, especially when dealing with powerful emotions or significant life events.
You just explained the very reason why the dream is repeated. Just to emphasize he is really affected by it, even if he does not show it when awake. He cannot let go of the moment.
That moment was not just traumatic, it was a real eye opener for MC, given his comments when he is awake. Like he could not see that bitch for what she truly was before that.

Honestly for me the only negative to this game is something I'm mentioned before and that's having to watch action between Lilly & Abby, and it seems like Becca is wanting in on that to :(
Hahah this is a matter of taste. I am more than happy my baby girls can enjoy each other. It also makes for a less selfish MC if he is really developing a harem. It is not just "every girl belongs to me" but "we are just a happy fucking family". While I tend to strongly dislike stupid harems, this game is actually going the extra mile to make it not just acceptable but even believable (as much as it can be). Kudos to that.

Honestly though, with how the game has developed, it is Rebecca's will that will be imposed. Given that I love that girl 100%, I am happy with that. I mean, for now I would be happy just having Becca. But I will not complain if Lilith was some loving too. Abigail.. I supposed I can accept.

TRIVIA: I guess everybody can think of an example of stupid harem games where every girl is happy sharing MC as he is the pinnacle of a woman's happiness. Want another hint? group hug.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Same, scenes that require a pointless click also annoy me.

Whut...how can you not like your 2 girls enjoying each other....don't worry, we'll soon be joing them ;)

Hahah this is a matter of taste. I am more than happy my baby girls can enjoy each other. It also makes for a less selfish MC if he is really developing a harem. It is not just "every girl belongs to me" but "we are just a happy fucking family". While I tend to strongly dislike stupid harems, this game is actually going the extra mile to make it not just acceptable but even believable (as much as it can be). Kudos to that.

Honestly though, with how the game has developed, it is Rebecca's will that will be imposed. Given that I love that girl 100%, I am happy with that. I mean, for now I would be happy just having Becca. But I will not complain if Lilith was some loving too. Abigail.. I supposed I can accept.
Right on.

Becca is making all this happen for 'everyone'...and all I can say is...good for her...and I'll be sure to show her at some point just how appreciative I am.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hahah this is a matter of taste. I am more than happy my baby girls can enjoy each other. It also makes for a less selfish MC if he is really developing a harem. It is not just "every girl belongs to me" but "we are just a happy fucking family". While I tend to strongly dislike stupid harems where everybody just loves sharing MC as he is the pinnacle of a woman's happiness (everybody can guess which game I have in mind as an example of this right? another hint? group hug!), this game is actually going the extra mile to make it not just acceptable but even believable (as much as it can be). Kudos to that.
Haha, I think we are the polar opposites on that taste. I hate sharing. The harem girls belong to the MC and the MC only. I hate with they do stuff without him. I don't mind if they play with each other when the MC is involved but not on their own. That is straight up NTR shit for me.

I really dislike Harem games where every woman turns bi-sexual when they've never looked at another woman before. Sadly for me, it seems like that's the way the majority go.

Whut...how can you not like your 2 girls enjoying each other....don't worry, we'll soon be joing them ;)
As long as the MC is involved is all good, better than good even, but without him, for me it almost the same as another dude. I get very jealous.

Can you explain that underlined bit, I don't get what your saying?

I also really love Becca and want her to get some love from the MC, break down his resistance to her charms. But I have a soft spot for seeing the hurt and damaged girls like Lilith being healed.

Reactions: Maviarab and Repuci

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

I also really love Becca and want her to get some love from the MC, break down his resistance to her charms. But I have a soft spot for seeing the hurt and damaged girls like Lilith being healed.
I think your first comment is where probably most men differ. Two ladies are hot...simple as. If they both your ladies...just as hot cos...well..two ladies rofl.

As for Becca, she is a manipulative little sexy minx. She is the one pulling all the strings and nudging everyone in the direction of being together. She is the one masterminding it, adding thoughts to the sisters (which are already there perhaps, but they wouldn't act on). Like when she 'cons' Lily into going upstairs to get her phone, 'knowing' Lilly will sneak a peak. She wants her sisters and the MC to be happy. She wants to be happy herself. She can see they can all be happy together.

They all have a common goal and a common 'enemy'....Becca is working towards a plan, a plan where they all have you and you have them as one happy family. As we have discussed before, this is where (for me) this is better than all the others. The MC is not some horndog perv...he recognises some things, signs but is actively trying to not act upon them. They are his girls, regardless of how they became his girls. He loves them and would not do something like that.

Becca on the other hand, appears to be actively chasing the MC and being suggestive while pushing her sisters onto us also....she is the actual sexual predator in this game.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Haha, I think we are the polar opposites on that taste. I hate sharing. The harem girls belong to the MC and the MC only. I hate with they do stuff without him. I don't mind if they play with each other when the MC is involved but not on their own. That is straight up NTR shit for me.

I really dislike Harem games where every woman turns bi-sexual when they've never looked at another woman before. Sadly for me, it seems like that's the way the majority go.
The thing is the way I see it, what a woman can give is different to what I can give. So for me there is no competition there. This is all sexually speaking, of course. Not romantically or emotionally speaking.
So, I don't feel jealous of other women. Provided they still love me, they can have as much fun as they want between them or even with other women.

As for Becca, she is a manipulative little sexy minx. She is the one pulling all the strings and nudging everyone in the direction of being together. she is the one masterminding it, adding thoughts to the sisters (which are already there perhaps, but they wouldn't act on). She wants her sisters and the MC to be happy. She wants to be happy herself. She can see thay can all be happy together.

They all have a common goal and a common 'enemy'....Becca is working towards a plan, a plan where they all have you and you have them as one happy family.
THIS. I don't think I could have explained it better. Rebecca is the one "controlling the strings" here. A lot of other games, if not pretty much all, it is MC the one "corrupting" his family so he can bang them. In this game, Rebecca is really the puppet master. And not just to get MC and her sister together. She is really going the extra mile to take care of everybody emotionally too, making sure her sisters and MC are really happy. Even going as far as talking to the judge or deceive her mother to give to MC the better car, as he would need it to take care of his daughters.

There is a reason why Rebecca is the preferred girl, by far, of most players. But I do get your feelings about Lilith. I like her quite a lot too. As I always said, Rebecca is on a league on her own. Then, out of the other too, Lilith>Abigail.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The thing is the way I see it, what a woman can give is different to what I can give. So for me there is no competition there. This is all sexually speaking, of course. Not romantically or emotionally speaking.
So, I don't feel jealous of other women. Provided they still love me, they can have as much fun as they want between them or even with other women.

THIS. I don't think I could have explained it better. Rebecca is the one "controlling the strings" here. A lot of other games, if not pretty much all, it is MC the one "corrupting" his family so he can bang them. In this game, Rebecca is really the puppet master. And not just to get MC and her sister together. She is really going the extra mile to take care of everybody.
One again...agreed and...umm...agreed heh.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes