Sins of Night [Release 2] [MakinWaves]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I have a terrible memory for menus. I remember the whole story of release 1 very well, but now I go back and scroll through the menu and feel very lost :HideThePain:. In time I'll have to restart, but at least I remember choosing Strength as an attribute.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
is this the same for any planned lesbian content i personally see any kind of girl on girl as the same as sharing
Yeah I consider anything not involving the mc under that umbrella.
I have a terrible memory for menus. I remember the whole story of release 1 very well, but now I go back and scroll through the menu and feel very lost :HideThePain:. In time I'll have to restart, but at least I remember choosing Strength as an attribute.
I did change some of the menus. Though if you find any confusing it would be nice to know so I can consider how to do them better.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I did change some of the menus. Though if you find any confusing it would be nice to know so I can consider how to do them better.
No, it's fine (y). It's just a matter of remembering, not a problem with the game itself. Let me explain it better: the game starts with a linear story, until finally the sandbox part starts with different schedules and the passing of days where you have to start earning money and hearts. This is where the previous content ends, and when I load my save, I find myself a bit lost in this menu, it's just a matter of playing again.

Reactions: MakinWaves

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
MakinWaves I completely missed the first release of this but this was very enjoyable, thank you. I did follow L&V for the first couple releases but lost interest, this on the other hand is much less convuloted and flows very nicely, well done.

Hopefully you're just about done with L&V so full focus will be on this project *fingers crossed* I'll be supporting this once it has your full attention.
Cheers

• Red Heart

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
MakinWaves I completely missed the first release of this but this was very enjoyable, thank you. I did follow L&V for the first couple releases but lost interest, this on the other hand is much less convuloted and flows very nicely, well done.

Hopefully you're just about done with L&V so full focus will be on this project *fingers crossed* I'll be supporting this once it has your full attention.
Cheers
Thanks! I'll be working on both simultaneously for the rest of the year at least. I guess I'll have to pay extra attention to integrating more characters as smoothly as possible ;)

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
SinsOfNight-R2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Fuck it's meant to be fictional, how did I miss that? I must have been in such a rush for release 1. I'll change it to something else.
HAH well glad I said something! Helps Im from this shit hole state lol

as for the game I was surprised and pleasantly so on the watch list.

Nov 28, 2023
Is the gamecore version not updated? Got to the phone again and can't make it do anything. Can click on picture to enlarge it but can't progress the text and when I go to hit expand screen causes a blackout.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Is the gamecore version not updated? Got to the phone again and can't make it do anything. Can click on picture to enlarge it but can't progress the text and when I go to hit expand screen causes a blackout.
If you're talking about the upload on the sandbox, then no it's not updated. I'm not sure if I can or have to contact them about it. Regardless i'll have to make a new web build first.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
I tried to search but didnt find the answer so I gotta ask is this game more netorare/swinging with small addition of vanilla, 50/50 or more vanilla with small addition of netorare/swinging ?

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes