Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
@wep although... I'll nudge you later with an updated _64 version and a Mac both with updated changelogs.

Cheers

Reactions: wep

delray

May 27, 2017
There
Just quoting myself here (bad form I think!) but it's easier.
@Reese286 sorry, but I forgot to quote you when I made my post, so it got lost in thread.
Hope the above helps you out.

I wish I was that fast, but I'm not. The link leads to a post about the state of version 0.04.
There is no version 0.04 - yet. Fake news! :p

I have absolutely no idea what that even means, but if you can find the crash report, you are welcome to send it to me. I'm not sure it will help, but I'll be happy to have a look at it.

@Bagger288 Thanks. I found a few files there, but no big sign, that says: SAVE.

@bllahbllub Thanks and check! On my list for repairs!

@delray I'd start kicking the uploader. He/she keeps missing the 32 bit version.

Off to continue working on the next update.
Have a good one.

Cheers - Kaffekop

So you're saying there's a 32-bit version available???? Consider me a supporter, then, friendo!

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
There

So you're saying there's a 32-bit version available???? Consider me a supporter, then, friendo!
Just give me half an hour to post the updated _32 along with the others on my Patreon.
And welcome aboard, friend.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Reactions: delray

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
@wep
here are the different links to updated versions, that I'm comfortable sharing here:

Cheers - Kaffekop

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@wep
here are the different links to updated versions, that I'm comfortable sharing here:

Cheers - Kaffekop
Done

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
@wep

Cheers - Kaffekop
Do you have the new version for 32 Bit. The 64 Bit ver don't work on my stupid computer....

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I got a "little" problem with this game. How is it possible that laptop [CPU 4x2,4GHz and 4 GB RAM] just gets frozen when I turn on this game and I need to restart it? It's really weird for me. I already played unity games on my laptop [BB and MotH] with no problems and I can't even turn on properly this game on the lowest options [pic;fastes 320x300 screen]
I've had the game crash on me if I don't have at least 6GB of RAM free when I start it so you might not be able to play it as it's currently made, unfortunately...

Some unity engine games might default to integrated graphics.
Huh, that's an interesting theory. Any idea how to change it to use discreet graphics or is that something that the dev would have to do in the game's code?

You may need to make an exception in your anti virus program for the game to run as it should, some anti virus programs lock up new exe from running if it has never been done before.

Hmmm, interesting, never seen that issue with unity games before.

hp

Dec 3, 2016
Like the game so far. Interesting story.

I wish holding down space or clicking the screen would move text forward quicker. Right now you have to tap space bar each time you want to go to next block. If you want to retry something that is alot of space bar presses.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Decent VN. Bit disappointed with the lack of options, but that's how VN's are anyway I suppose.

Mostly annoyed with the MC being a big pansy. No spine, this guy.
Also could do with more frequent H-stuff. There is a lot of reading and not much pleasing inbetween. I am not sure if I will check back on this one due to that.
The story telling is great, that's the key here. Makes the eroticism that much better. It's not really that sparse, either, I think the voyeurism counts. And it's pretty realistic, too, you don't necessarily get to fuck everybody you see around you on demand, especially your relatives, I would think =P. Even with his abilities Mack has to grow into his own.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i like it so far but advancing by clicking is inconsistent as it registers like every third click, also a skip seen text function or button would be great as i atleast dont like rereading the filler stuff for the third when trying to explore other routes.

U

User_32285

I've had the game crash on me if I don't have at least 6GB of RAM free when I start it so you might not be able to play it as it's currently made, unfortunately...

Huh, that's an interesting theory. Any idea how to change it to use discreet graphics or is that something that the dev would have to do in the game's code?

Hmmm, interesting, never seen that issue with unity games before.
First check it with GPU-Z and you can set option in bios to only use dedicated graphics card (residual drivers can be removed by DDU).

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Does this have a walkthrough ? does it need one ?
Thanks.
There isn't one yet, but it will need one later. There are currently two big exclusive choices you can make, and maybe two scenes that are possible to miss if you make a mistake. Most choices don't matter much (yet).

Beepsheep90

Jan 23, 2018
I liked the fact that he doesnt start off hung as a horse but that some magic helped him a bit. I do think there is not enough kinky scenes yet.. all i found was the marsha one tbh. But hey its not a long game yet. Im looking forward to seeing mack develop his strenght. Im glad he is not a buff dude with a giant dick from the get go. Got storytelling also.. One of the first games where i took my time reading it.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
@wep

Cheers - Kaffekop
Hi Kaffekop,

Unfortunately the Mac version for me still won't open. Is this the fixed version or will you be sending the fixed version later today?

Best,
T.L.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes