filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Waiting 2 days or even more won't be that hard (at least for me), as I prefer a well done update than a rushed and buggy one.
This game is really great (the story and models). Take your time and keep the good work !

Reactions: xav66ier

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
@Kaffekop Hi, since more than 2 days have past since your last post, i'm wondering, do you have any news to share on the update ? Any ETA ?

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hey @filochard Working as fast as I can.
Hit a snag yesterday with an update to a Unity asset, that fucked up my game and cost me around 8 hours work to get it up and running again. The joys of game development ;)
I'm still hoping for a release tomorrow, but ... well, we'll see.

Be aware though, that the release tomorrow (if it happens) is for my top tiered supporters on Patreon. It'll most likely hit this place five days later.

Cheers, and back to it - Kaffekop

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Be aware though, that the release tomorrow (if it happens) is for my top tiered supporters on Patreon. It'll most likely hit this place five days later.
I Know that we'll have to wait a little before it gets here, and I'm ready for that (still got some games to discover ^^).
Anyway, thanks for the heads up.
Waiting to see your work ! And normally I'll be able to support you in a few days (once a pay-check hits the bank).

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hey.
Just a heads up.

There is sadly a flaw in the save system, so I'm holding the release until it's been corrected. The developer believes that he can have a fix for me tomorrow, but you never know.

Anyways, damn tired now and I will hit the sack and try to catch up on all that sleep I've missed out on these last days.

Cheers - Kaffekop

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I was very frustrated before because of the save issues, so this is very good news. Your game is very promising and as we can see it also has a smart dev, who listened all complaints and criticism and act fast to correct the issues. Good luck.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Yes at least this is it !
I hope we'll have a changelog soon. In the meantime my hopes are that there are no big changes in the beginning of the story.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
There's a changelog within the game files. But without indication on the content, just the technical info.

Changelog for version 0.04.1:
- Corrected wrongly initated global variable (Facepalm!).
- Added more complexity to the story for a better story flow.
- Initial load times are long, on some laptops.
This happens right after the Unity splash screen and before the "Profile manangement" screen.
It looks like it hangs, but given time (up to three minutes on the laptop I tested it on), it will kick into action.
Once inside the game should run smoothly.

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
and how to start the game? What is happening? profiles-huefery! the game log does not work

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
just write something, your name if you want, where it's written create a profile, and then you can start the game.
But it won't change the MC's name.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
PC :
Mac :
They are included in the game files.
32xwin:
There's a changelog within the game files. But without indication on the content, just the technical info.

Changelog for version 0.04.1:
- Corrected wrongly initated global variable (Facepalm!).
- Added more complexity to the story for a better story flow.
- Initial load times are long, on some laptops.
This happens right after the Unity splash screen and before the "Profile manangement" screen.
It looks like it hangs, but given time (up to three minutes on the laptop I tested it on), it will kick into action.
Once inside the game should run smoothly.
@muttdoggy

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes