filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Save Option seems not working: only a black screen :(
when you are on the save screen just click the "Save" in the top center, it should then open a small blanck box on the top left, click it and the save is done.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I think you need to load resources as and when they are needed, instead of everything at once. On startup, memory usage was around 5 GB.

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
Im not sure if this bug has been reported yet but if you stay home and refuse to go with marsha to fuck her for the second time, the text box in the bottom disappears and you cant advance forcing you to restart the game.

Now overall im loving this game especially the branching paths that do change some relationships with the characters.

Reactions: Maestro91

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Im not sure if this bug has been reported yet but if you stay home and refuse to go with marsha to fuck her for the second time, the text box in the bottom disappears and you cant advance forcing you to restart the game.

Now overall im loving this game especially the branching paths that do change some relationships with the characters.
I'm experiencing the same thing.

Reactions: Maestro91

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
when you are on the save screen just click the "Save" in the top center, it should then open a small blanck box on the top left, click it and the save is done.
thanks. Before i don't saw these buttons because I used too low vertical definition (600). Now, with 720 it's ok.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Was the "Sisters go clubbing" thing supposed to go anywhere? Mack just goes to bed and makes mention to the brunette sister about a hangover. Did I miss something or was that it?
If you pick Jo's route, there will be a scene with her coming home drunk into Mack's room to sleep with him, and I'll let you find out the rest :)

I said no to the cougar cause I really only care about Nat yet the game assumes that I had sex with her and got beat up by some twat hacker wannabe, when none of these things happened cause I have no interest in that old hag and chose to turn her down... wtf?

Hmmm... turned down Marsha again, Mom asks me where I've been and I tell her I was helping Marsha with her computer. Uhhh... No I wasn't!

Other than that, great update. (But please give me Nat...)
Yeah this happened to me too. Nat is my main route and I ignored Marsha so hard but the game treated me as if I banged her. I hope this will get fixed in the future.

Reactions: rodneyeatme
Jun 3, 2017
It is pretty annoying you click click click... then u go menu u save chose branching option and u click click click... and then u go menu to save and voila you are in menu and have to load old save and click 50 times because u tried to save during specific events da fuq?.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
It is pretty annoying you click click click... then u go menu u save chose branching option and u click click click... and then u go menu to save and voila you are in menu and have to load old save and click 50 times because u tried to save during specific events da fuq?.
One of the joys of Unity...it can be enabled so that space bar and/or enter keys will progress the chat which would make it a little easier, especially on our right handed breathren.
Other joys are you cannot scroll back, which is annoying when it registers a double click and you miss some text.
Other than thinking this would be better overall in Ren Py, this does have a lot going for it.
The renders are really nice and fully pictures rather than backgrounds with overlays.
There is a variety of models used also a spectrum of colour - white untanned through tanned, with lines, to Hispanic, through Indian to black. Also a variety of shapes from slightly curved to full figure, reasonable sized boobs (I'd guess C cup..) up to balloon.
Can't say I've seen any BDSM yet beyond maybe one outfit. If the auther plans to implement it to a greater extent than role play, I hope he knows what he's doing. Likewise with humiliation the closest was MC being punched by another man. I think I also missed the anal sex too. And yes I appreciate these could be future stuff.
If you didn't like the dream/fantasy stuff from Dreams of Desire you will not like this game.
There are hints at possible future stuff that could make this thread explode.
As with all the fetishes, if it goes beyond touching round the edges, it should be avoidable or if a requirement of the story, clearly telegraphed in the change logs/tags.
Finally, I've not dug through the pictures yet, if they are not WebP can I suggest doing so or come V1.0 this is going to be over 5Gb.

Reactions: filochard

Kibad

May 12, 2017
OK.
My first time playing this game. And i´m having a problem
1. Couldn´t go past the profile creation where i have to input the name. It´s bugged for me, can´t click on any of the three first profiles.
2. I changed the resolution inside the game to not let it to go slow in some parts like other games for me, it was 1366x768 inside the game and changed to 1280x720 BUT it got really blurred, now it´s showing 512x384 every time i execute the game even if i change the resolution to the highest.
Can anyone help?
I thought of deleting the save of the config but i can´t find the folder

Reactions: at433

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hey.

You guys have done a lot of good playing here, and despite me having tested it vigorously, you manage to amaze me with finding bugs and also reporting them to me - thanks is such an inadequate word.

I said no to the cougar cause I really only care about Nat yet the game assumes that I had sex with her and got beat up by some twat hacker wannabe, when none of these things happened cause I have no interest in that old hag and chose to turn her down... wtf?

Hmmm... turned down Marsha again, Mom asks me where I've been and I tell her I was helping Marsha with her computer. Uhhh... No I wasn't!

Other than that, great update. (But please give me Nat...)
I've went through the game again, a few times and found, sadly a game-breaker bug. The one that let the machine think that you banged Marsha, even if you didn't.
This has been corrected in the newest build, that I will release within the next hour. And I have indeed kicked myself several times over after finding it, as it will require you to do a new play-through or it will break the saves come 0.05. Sorry guys, but I guess your mouse needs some additional spanking.

Some observations, @Kaffekop.

• You should note that not a single other Unity fap game uses profiles for its saves. Doesn't hurt anything but it is a degree of difficulty further than simply enabling the naming of your individual saves.
  • I think something glitched when I met the older black woman and her son. He appeared to be polite and apologetic but everyone reacted like he was going to murder me. I was rapid fire clicking to get past the chapter 1 stuff, though, so who knows.
  • Second time in the library, Mack and library girl discuss a meeting with the book shop owner that never occurred, as I decided to give the blond bimbo a ride home the day prior.
  • When Short Haired neighbor lady makes a booty call during the final day, choosing to stay home causes the game to hang. I double checked this one and can provide a save if you need one.
  • I got the headless father vision scene when Mack faints after wanting to drown Dylan. Is that supposed to happen there now? It was somewhere else the last release.
  • This is petty but totally annoying: it is the 18th or the 21st, not the 18'th or the 21'st.
  • You've got a stats display where the stats do not change during the entire play through. You probably added that when ambitions weren't tempered by reality. Unless you are still planning on tracking three states for 12+ NPCs, you should probably just scrap it.
  • Was the "Sisters go clubbing" thing supposed to go anywhere? Mack just goes to bed and makes mention to the brunette sister about a hangover. Did I miss something or was that it?
I can't remember everything from the earlier releases but it seems like you opened things up a bit in the early portions of the game. If that's the case, it is definitely welcome. It is obvious you did a shitload of work on this update, as there has been a ton of text and other scenes added.

I like the game quite a bit and am always pleasantly surprised when I see it updated. It's got kind of the scope of Dreams of Desire with the earnestness of Ethan's Legacy. Good luck going forward.
Thanks, I'll fix the dates so they are displayed correctly. Can't believe I did that, as the first days, were correct. Hm.
The vision with the necklace can be triggered two places, so you're not wrong.
The stats are going to take a more prominent role in the updates to come, so they'll be there to help you see how far you've come with the different characters and plan your "influence" accordingly.

Black screen after door bell rings.. idk if its already been reported but its there :/
I cannot recreate this one and the flow through those particular nodes is correct. No idea what is happening there.

Finally, I've not dug through the pictures yet, if they are not WebP can I suggest doing so or come V1.0 this is going to be over 5Gb.
I'm not familiar with said format. Do you know if I lose any quality in the images? If not, then I may look into using that.

Oh, yeah. Version 0.04.2 should also fix the issues with resolution and full screen toggle.

That's all for now.
Cheers - Kaffekop

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
cg Can not extract, can you help me?

Asset Studio : Load File --> resources.assets --> Asset List (Type Texture 2D) --> Preview not availabe

Asset Bundle Extractor : Open --> resources.assets --> Select a type database(I do not know what. <Select U3.4.0f5>) --> Type Texture 2D --> Plugins --> Export to .png --> ERROR(Unable to convert the texture data!)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I'm not familiar with said format. Do you know if I lose any quality in the images? If not, then I may look into using that.
To quote the developer's
"WebP lossless images are 26% smaller in size compared to PNGs. WebP lossy images are 25-34% smaller than comparable JPEG"
There is also a thread here about . About 1/2 way down the 1st post WebP is first talked about.
And finally a google for webp in unity bought up on GitHub

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes