Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
To quote the developer's
"WebP lossless images are 26% smaller in size compared to PNGs. WebP lossy images are 25-34% smaller than comparable JPEG"
There is also a thread here about . About 1/2 way down the 1st post WebP is first talked about.
And finally a google for webp in unity bought up on GitHub
Heh, yeah I should have used my Google-fu first.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Are you thinking about NTR in your other post?

Reactions: kiteares

Kibad

May 12, 2017
So, @Kaffekop
This is my first time playing this game. Practically i couldn´t play because i´m having a problem
1. The "profile" creation where i have to input the name. It´s bugged for me, can´t click on any of the three first profiles. (NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW)
2. I changed the resolution inside the game to not let it to go slow in some parts like other games for me, it was 1366x768 inside the game and changed to 1280x720 BUT it got really blurred, now it´s showing 512x384 every time i execute the game even if i change the resolution to the highest. Do i have to wait for the next update or there is a solution right now?

Reactions: at433

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I have to agree. This game's biggest enemy is its user interface. Game itself is very nice, perfect renders, good story. But user interface needs complete rework and i mean complete - saving, loading, setting, ingame clicking... etc etc. It's very far from the definition "User Friendly".

Reactions: DBOO and Von Herman

at433

Oct 20, 2017
@Kaffekop
yeah same here, 1st three profiles are unclickable-unuseable, had to create 4 profiles so i could click fourth to load the game

resolution change doesnt work normally here either, game dont seem to remember or honor my setting, changes randomly at start, which resolution is supposed to work - the one in the first little splash screen or the one i set inside the game thru options?

all i get is ugly/aliased upscale-like looking, seemingly low-res picture. pls explain step by step how to deal with it. i need either 1280x1024x60hz or 1280x960x60hz or 1280x720x60hz, and most importantly i need game to remember it and set automatically at start. i used 64bit version on win10

save folder for those who asked is:
C:\Users\--username--\AppData\LocalLow\Kaffekop\Sins of the father

is there a save editor for this btw?

Reactions: Von Herman

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
I have to admit for a corruption/mind control-esq game I am really digging this. The way the mind control/sexual energy soul magic is building slowly is a smart move. Although the fact that the MC has to focus all of his energy on not open mouth staring at every set of breasts in a 50 mile radius no matter the situation is kinda annoying. I get that almost all the women in town are total smoke shows but after a few weeks of being surrounded by supermodels surely he will start being able to act like a normal human being right?

With as many women flirting with him I really hope there is more content planned for relationships outside of just family. I will be a little sad if the cute librarian is just a quick plug on a desk. Don't get me wrong I'm enjoying Jo and Nat as much as everyone else but I'm greedy and want a flushed out storyline with all the women so far.

In the end keep up the good work. Looking forward to where you take the story.

"Was the "Sisters go clubbing" thing supposed to go anywhere? Mack just goes to bed and makes mention to the brunette sister about a hangover. Did I miss something or was that it?"
Yeah you may have missed something. I got woken up by a very drunk and horny Jo. Good luck!

Reactions: filochard

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
@Pepé Le Pew Sorry to bug you, but could you or someone else update the main page with these links?

Hey.
Just released an update from 0.04.1 to 0.04.2. Since the prior ones are already here, I'll share some:

_64
_32

Changelog for version 0.04.2:
- Removed testing variables, that let the game think you'd banged Marsha, even if you didn't.
- Removed testing variable, that set Mary's mood too high, if you're not on her path.
- The removal of both of the afore mentioned variables, means that your saves prior to the 20th of July (in the game), should work, but saves made after Mack waking up
on the 20th will break the saves, when you begin playing version 0.05.

- Fixed the hick-up's with resolution, and full screen toggle. They now work as intended.
- Fixed an error in the flow concerning Marsha on the last day.

I hope that's it for bugs and updates until I'm done with 0.05.

Cheers - Kaffekop

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Is there a patch to convert 0.04.1 to 0.04.2 or do we have to download the whole thing again? Maybe we could replace only the files that have been changed?

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
@Lord_b

Well the novelty of said women will wear off, but it has only been 7 days.

There is indeed a lot of content planned outside the family. Currently I have 32 personalities fleshed out and ready to come to life, and most of these are women. So, he'll eventually have his hands quite full.

Cheers, and thanks for playing - Kaffekop

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
@ontach

Sorry, but no patching.
I wouldn't know how to do that, as I'm not a coder - by any stretch of your imagination.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
@Weldon

It's the full game.
Haven't got a clue, why it's smaller though ... but not by much, if I read correctly.

Apr 15, 2018
@Weldon

It's the full game.
Haven't got a clue, why it's smaller though ... but not by much, if I read correctly.
Disregard what I said, the download is the same size. I was looking at game in folder after unzipped which is like 2.67 gigs when I made the comment. I'll redownload & give it a go if Mega doesn't limit my download rate. Thanks!

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
How do I get the car on day 20th of July? Or is that not available anymore in this new version? To apologize to Nat and Samantha that is.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
@Kaffekop
yeah same here, 1st three profiles are unclickable-unuseable, had to create 4 profiles so i could click fourth to load the game

resolution change doesnt work normally here either, game dont seem to remember or honor my setting, changes randomly at start, which resolution is supposed to work - the one in the first little splash screen or the one i set inside the game thru options?

all i get is ugly/aliased upscale-like looking, seemingly low-res picture. pls explain step by step how to deal with it. i need either 1280x1024x60hz or 1280x960x60hz or 1280x720x60hz, and most importantly i need game to remember it and set automatically at start. i used 64bit version on win10

save folder for those who asked is:
C:\Users\--username--\AppData\LocalLow\Kaffekop\Sins of the father

is there a save editor for this btw?
I had something similar with the first profile - I tried to change the resolution, did not work as intended, restarted the game and afterwards could not click on my profile.

Edit: was still in 4.1 obviously

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Yeah - the screen with profile selection works fine only in FullScreen and resolution 1920x1080.
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar - I just created a second profile, changed the resolution back to 1920x1080 in the options, restarted the game and was able to access my first profile and thus my saves. I was afraid I'd have to start from scratch again :)

Reactions: lockhear
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes