lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
:closedeyesmile: Just keep in mind what @Kaffekop said about saves and ingame dates. Later saves were messed up for me and random events triggered randomly.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
@ontach

Sorry, but no patching.
I wouldn't know how to do that, as I'm not a coder - by any stretch of your imagination.
You make a copy of the entire game, delete everything that hasn't changed since the previous version, compress it and upload it. We download it and decompress it into the folder, overwriting any and all duplicate files with the files from the new version. Since this is a bugfix release, I doubt the changed files would be many or huge.

Reactions: filochard

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
cg Can not extract, can you help me?

Asset Studio : Load File --> resources.assets --> Asset List (Type Texture 2D) --> Preview not availabe

Asset Bundle Extractor : Open --> resources.assets --> Select a type database(I do not know what. <Select U3.4.0f5>) --> Type Texture 2D --> Plugins --> Export to .png --> ERROR(Unable to convert the texture data!)
Having the same problem. Wanted to see what's new before playing the update, but I keep on getting the same errors as yours. I don't know where the issue comes from. Been trying for 20 minutes before I gave up. First time I'm not able to extract CG from a Unity Game.

cvat420

Mar 25, 2018
Cannot seem to create a game account, cannot enter text for account, both 32 bit and 64 bit...

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Cannot seem to create a game account, cannot enter text for account, both 32 bit and 64 bit...
You need to see which version you downloaded, if it is 4.1 it does have that problem, i didn´t started to play beacuse of that. The dev said that it is probably fixed in version 4.2. The link is must be on page 26.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
It would be nice that a modo, or anyone with the privileges, add the last updtate as it fix some nasty bugs !

win 32
win 64

Changelog for version 0.04.2:
- Removed testing variables, that let the game think you'd banged Marsha, even if you didn't.
- Removed testing variable, that set Mary's mood too high, if you're not on her path.
- The removal of both of the afore mentioned variables, means that your saves prior to the 20th of July (in the game), should work, but saves made after Mack waking up
on the 20th will break the saves, when you begin playing version 0.05.

- Fixed the hick-up's with resolution, and full screen toggle. They now work as intended.
- Fixed an error in the flow concerning Marsha on the last day.

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Otyi

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
As soon as I realized you couldn't load saves from the previous version I sent it straight to the crapper. Thanks for the waste of 1.64GB of my monthly bandwidth cap.

biasvoltage

Feb 9, 2018
I just tried this game with the newest release and played through with no issues or errors with reloads. Anyway just wanted to say I enjoyed the game and it's lack of grind. I wanted to thank the uploader and put in a request. I'm not sure if there is a scene replay mechanic in the works either from the orignal dev or from a modder but that would be a bonus for this game. Thanks again.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
As soon as I realized you couldn't load saves from the previous version I sent it straight to the crapper. Thanks for the waste of 1.64GB of my monthly bandwidth cap.
No disrespect, but being on a D/L limit and as you had it downloaded, isn't the real waste not playing it because of having to start again?
That said, I was aware of needing a new start before I downloaded it yesterday, it was mentioned in the thread, as it is for many games here even if it's not on the OP. With a monthly limit, it may be good practice to check threads first or ask if there's nothing.
I also encourage every dev to try to optimize their games as much as possible because I think many forget there are still loads of people on limited speeds, quantity, equipment. I've already nagged the dev of this ;)

I just tried this game with the newest release and played through with no issues or errors with reloads. Anyway just wanted to say I enjoyed the game and it's lack of grind. I wanted to thank the uploader and put in a request. I'm not sure if there is a scene replay mechanic in the works either from the orignal dev or from a modder but that would be a bonus for this game. Thanks again.
@Kaffekop is the dev and frequents and partakes in the thread.

Five5

Mar 19, 2018
After pool event in 18th day, only subtitles without an image are displayed to me

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
No disrespect, I mean, I'm just leaching anyway, but if you change your game so that old saves won't work, a way to not let player's frustration grow would be to provide a few savegames with the new version that let you skip what ever is possible of the unchanged content.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
is there a text skip for multiple playthrough's? If not it needs one bad.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes