filochard

Feb 1, 2018
@Maestro91
yes, this part, and it was subtly said that with Unity you can't have a skip-text option like there's with Renpy.
I don't know if the space bar works, I haven't try it and I don't care, because even if I'm right-handed when wanking I sometimes like do do it with my left hand, it gives me the impression that it's someone else ^^.

Claude86

Aug 18, 2017
Really annoying that the "Resume" and "Save" button keeps disapearing from the Menu. Forced to use a past save and have to skip everything again and again.

Reactions: Maestro91

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Everything went good till the day i got the job at the firm, then Dylan is at my house, the text says i met him before (nope) then he manhandles my sister and i pass out and the game tells me i passed out on samantha's porch, then i can't decline marshas invitation to sex, even tho i haven't been there before the text says i have. I feel like somehow a chunk of the game got skipped

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Everything went good till the day i got the job at the firm, then Dylan is at my house, the text says i met him before (nope) then he manhandles my sister and i pass out and the game tells me i passed out on samantha's porch, then i can't decline marshas invitation to sex, even tho i haven't been there before the text says i have. I feel like somehow a chunk of the game got skipped
Read previous posts. You need new update (0.04.2) and i suggest to start the game from beggining (again.. sigh...). Same thing happened to me.

Reactions: filochard
Aug 16, 2017
@Maestro91
yes, this part, and it was subtly said that with Unity you can't have a skip-text option like there's with Renpy.
I don't know if the space bar works, I haven't try it and I don't care, because even if I'm right-handed when wanking I sometimes like do do it with my left hand, it gives me the impression that it's someone else ^^.

try sitting on your left hand for half hour until numb and then paint your fingernails......and let the dreams commence :D

U

User_32285

@Maestro91
try sitting on your left hand for half hour until numb and then paint your fingernails......and let the dreams commence :D
You guys are lucky I need to use both hands.....

/edit/ Bug : save button disapears in menu with now way to return to game in progress

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Really nice game. At this point, well worth supporting if developer can keep updating it on regular basis.
Unity is quite taxing though. Even on low settings, game slows down and crash after a while and my laptop is quad core with discrete graphic card. Well, might need to start playing it on my gaming rig.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Black screen after door bell rings.. idk if its already been reported but its there :/
I have this issue too, when he goes to answer the door after sitting by the pool on the deckchairs. After that it's just black. This update had been so smooth up to that point though, @Kaffekop good work!

Reactions: WoodyGB

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
You guys sure you rune the right version for your system? 64 bit version worked flawlessly for me, great game.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes