sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
I been playing the game to go thru the verbiage for corrections. I have found some scenes out of order. Like having threesome with the sisters then goes to computer and finally to pool where Jo and Nat are there with Nat saying she doesn't want Mack's main trunk twitching and has a date with someone else. Something is amiss. I'm trying to get ahold of Kaffekop to go over a few things.
Hey Sammy,

I only got these hot scenes thus far,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I thought Kaffekop planned more scenes?

As for story, I couldn't ask for more. Perfectly paced, great reveals and lot of progress. I'm curious to see how it comes together. With all respect to the models created, Abi, Jenna and ultimately , Mary get me going.

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
Mod and Android port for this game with some more game settings
(+ added a gallery/replay unlocker)

====================================
Feb. 25, 2024:
updated the Mod and port to the new game version v0.8.1

====================================

Replay unlock Mod (+ more game settings)
version v0.8.1 (~1MB)

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.8.1 (~540MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3332662 View attachment 3332663 View attachment 3332664
How do you get this to work? I've never downloaded a mod like this before. All I've ever done is just replace the "game" folder lol. Do I need to paste anything into a folder? Idk what to do. Can anyone explain it to me like I'm 5? Really dumb it down here lol.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
How do you get this to work? I've never downloaded a mod like this before. All I've ever done is just replace the "game" folder lol. Do I need to paste anything into a folder? Idk what to do. Can anyone explain it to me like I'm 5? Really dumb it down here lol.
Koga's mod isn't in a ready "game" folder. Just copy the files in to your "game" folder.

Reactions: _doodle_
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes