5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Dec 4, 2022
I really like the story.
But i love, that you have brought in new characters/models. Very ambitious. And I can appreciate such bold steps!
This will definetly separate your game from the rest. Cant wait for the next updates!

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I would also appreciate a guide of some sort.
Seems like choices don't matter too much. I tried telling Mary the truth about Erik and the flyers, she would not believe me, then at the meal that evening, it treats it like I lied to her, even though I didn't, same result if I tried to lie to her.

This game has promise but the writing and decisions that make zero difference in outcome, make it a no go for me. Get better writing and I might actually support the game.

SW Games

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2022
Seems like choices don't matter too much. I tried telling Mary the truth about Erik and the flyers, she would not believe me, then at the meal that evening, it treats it like I lied to her, even though I didn't, same result if I tried to lie to her.

This game has promise but the writing and decisions that make zero difference in outcome, make it a no go for me. Get better writing and I might actually support the game.
I'll address this for the other players. Decisions do matter, so play the game doing your choices. There are about 30 decisions the game does track right now. In future updates, the outcomes will be more evident. Some actions need time. In that specific example, you are an incompetent guy, who just arrived at the Spa, and you're blaming her husband. Why would she trust you over him? But if you tell her, she starts wondering, and some dialogues are changing out of that decision. It will produce its outcomes at the right moment.

About the English, I'm writing the game in Italian and I hired a couple of translators. To be fair, the game is quite expensive to make and right now I get very limited support from Patreon, so I'm prioritising getting more content coming your way and then perfecting the grammar later. I won't spoil much, there is a specific dev log coming next week, but many people took an interest in our project and good things are coming.

That said, thank you all for the feedback, we're updating right now a 0.2.5b version on Mega with a temporary walkthrough option and some fixes.

Android version is coming right after this one.

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I'll address this for the other players. Decisions do matter, so play the game doing your choices. There are about 30 decisions the game does track right now. In future updates, the outcomes will be more evident. Some actions need time. In that specific example, you are an incompetent guy, who just arrived at the Spa, and you're blaming her husband. Why would she trust you over him? But if you tell her, she starts wondering, and some dialogues are changing out of that decision. It will produce its outcomes at the right moment.

About the English, I'm writing the game in Italian and I hired a couple of translators. To be fair, the game is quite expensive to make and right now I get very limited support from Patreon, so I'm prioritising getting more content coming your way and then perfecting the grammar later. I won't spoil much, there is a specific dev log coming next week, but many people took an interest in our project and good things are coming.

That said, thank you all for the feedback, we're updating right now a 0.2.5b version on Mega with a temporary walkthrough option and some fixes.

Android version is coming right after this one.
It may all come down to bad translations. See the screenshot below. This is after I told her that Erik asked me to destroy them.
screenshot0001.png

If that said "It's like she thinks I lied" instead of "It's like she knows I lied", then it might seem like your choices matter. Now if you did lie to her, then that line would be fine.

Also, the whole idea that you are this completely incompetent guy does not work quite as well when you successfully have done every single thing that has been asked of you. At this point, the missing flyers is her only real complaint(at least in my playthrough), which she could very easily find out that you designed them, ordered them and they were delivered. So then her only question is what happened to them after delivery. I will say that the MC should have called her, instead of just trying to hide the flyers, as soon as he did not find her in her office, so he did handle that one thing poorly.

Below is another example of something that makes it seem like choices do not matter much. You get the following choice...
screenshot0002.png

If you choose "My father is up to something", you get this on the next screen,,,
screenshot0003.png

Which is exactly the other option you could choose.

Last edited:
Reactions: SW Games

SW Games

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2022
Yeah, notice that. It's a bad translation. Thanks for the report.

So as I mentioned before, here's the 0.2.5b release:

Windows/Linux =
Mac =

in the settings, you can activate a walkthrough mode that will help you reach the sex scene.
I'll not publish a more complete walkthrough mode cause we have already made a quest log and a quest tracker for the sandbox that will be used also in the VN mode.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah, notice that. It's a bad translation. Thanks for the report.

So as I mentioned before, here's the 0.2.5b release:

Windows/Linux = MEGA
Mac = MEGA

in the settings, you can activate a walkthrough mode that will help you reach the sex scene.
I'll not publish a more complete walkthrough mode cause we have already made a quest log and a quest tracker for the sandbox that will be used also in the VN mode.
If you get a good proofreader(you might even get some volunteers to work for only recognition, I am proofreading one game for just that), then it will be much easier to get more supporters, including myself. I really think this has so much promise, if handled correctly.

Also wanted to mention, several times I noticed the dialogue referred to me as Gary(think that is the default name) even though I chose another name. Proofreader can fix those issues as well.

Reactions: SW Games

MakoMan

May 14, 2018
Tried looking at the website and the patreon, but not finding it there so I'll echo what's already been asked a few times. Do we have the names for the actresses?

SW Games

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2022
I followed your advice and I just posted a thread in the recruitment section for a proofreader and a translator

About the other things, we tried to have a more slow pace. So if the player on day 5 thinks his father is "making a man out of him", a few days later when he starts suspecting, he does so slowly, he doesn't accuse the father right away. He needs proof. He needs to ask his sister.

But I can see your points, if you feel like discussing more the plot drop by the discord.

So, I gotta ask... :cool:
"Pregnancy content when?"
hahaha
I'd have to find a recently pregnant actress, add a new character and a new story where you get her pregnant. We'd need at least 3 different shootings to show some progression, it's actually pretty doable.

Müptezel Emo

Dec 15, 2022
In my opinion, real characters are not good option in adult games.
Because it's hard to do anything fancy with models.
But still better than anime, so keep it up.

Reactions: cooperdk
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes