VN Others Sissy Maker Deluxe [v2.3.9] [Sissy Maker]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Gabuku

Aug 4, 2017
This is an updated gallery unlock file, up to 1.7.0. Same procedure as done here:

So idk why i spend time on this but it was actually kinda fun to crack out the CG for this, anyway here is the full gallery unlock

Go to %appdata%> Local >Sissy_maker_dx

Replace the release-1-globals with this file

should have the full gallery unlocked. i just fucked around with notepad++ and while looking at files thought i could actually do this without experience so if it wont work i actually have no idea

Reactions: JASONTADD and Noce

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
can't open the game...mac user...it's say can't find the game, please help
Click Options. If the Options button is disabled, first turn on Firewall. Click the Add button under the list of services, then select the services or apps you want to add. After an app is added, click its up and down arrows and choose whether to allow or block connections through the firewall.

For Mac Users, use this method to block the game from accessing the internet or follow the link below:

Use this method to fix it. If you move the folder or if it's still giving you trouble after implementing it, do it again, turn on "Airplane Mode" or completely disconnect your PC or Mac from the internet.

Reactions: Noce

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Downloaded - opened the game - catch a black screen - forced to turn PC off manually - reload my PC - delete the game.
I would rate it 1 just for that but i think it's somewhat unfair cause i haven't seen the actual game.

fuckboi

Jul 23, 2017
Is it still a weird duo thing? I just want to play as chris :'<
Also all the links are down for the last game. Do I need to know what little story was in that one?

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

mlgtk

Dec 1, 2019
Is it still a weird duo thing? I just want to play as chris :'<
Also all the links are down for the last game. Do I need to know what little story was in that one?
its mostly chris now some things u need to have both of them for but thats like maybe 5% of the content

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
they should add cheating like ronda she like to show off her guns. chris enjoy watching ronda showing off. other futa wants chris

Escanrør

Nov 10, 2018
Click Options. If the Options button is disabled, first turn on Firewall. Click the Add button under the list of services, then select the services or apps you want to add. After an app is added, click its up and down arrows and choose whether to allow or block connections through the firewall.

For Mac Users, use this method to block the game from accessing the internet or follow the link below:

Use this method to fix it. If you move the folder or if it's still giving you trouble after implementing it, do it again, turn on "Airplane Mode" or completely disconnect your PC or Mac from the internet.
nothing....still the same problem...
Schermata 2023-05-10 alle 10.07.07.png

zoekobii

Apr 22, 2019
nothing....still the same problem...
View attachment 2609853

This issue can be resolved by moving the game out of the zip folder first before opening.

However even with the firewall rule added I get the same error as windows :(

Completely Disabling internet starting the game, getting to title screen, then re-enabling it works though.

Last edited:

nmm

Jun 12, 2017
of Draw Event
for object obj_control:

draw_set_font argument 1 incorrect type (string) expecting a Number (YYGI32)
at gml_Script_draw_btn_clicked
############################################################################################
gml_Script_draw_btn_clicked (line -1)
gml_Script_draw_title_screen
gml_Object_obj_control_Draw_73

just downloaded the game and as soon as i run it i get this
i have the same problem
You have to make sure the game executable file (.exe) does not connect to the Internet, or to play offline, which might be inconvenient for some people. I have posted earlier links to how to do so on Windows 10 and Windows 11. You have to do so for each version you download as long as this version is not the latest from the game developer, because the game developer seemingly injected a check while the game launches to see if it is the latest version, and if it is not, the error you see pops up, so the workaround is to force the game to not use the Internet. See my post below for further details:

Disabling Internet connection works fine, but it could be inconvenient for some people. There is another workaround to play the game even while Internet connection is available. You can add a rule in Windows Firewall to block the game exe from accessing the Internet. On windows 11, here is how to do it: , and on Windows 10, here is how to do it: .

I tested this on Windows 11. I deleted the game folder, then reinstalled it, applied the steps above, and it ran without the error.

Reactions: P_G_B

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
How do you edit save games?
I know of 3 Ways: Cheat Engine, Registry Editor or Opening the save file with Notepad and changed the code directly. FYI: Not all games can use all 3 methods and one wrong change can damage the save file.

But for this game, you either use Cheat Engine or you need to go to %AppData% > Local > sissy_maker_dx and open the files there using Notepad and change the code, but you need to be to know what and which code to change.

As for Cheat Engine, just like the first game, you need to set the Value Type to Double in order for the cheats to work.

Last edited:

cameo386

Apr 12, 2018
I could not leave the building... is this some sorta of copyright protection? If so I think I will buy the game since the firewall trick worked on my machine. Through the site with Keep2Share links I won't mention here I could download Sissy Maker Deluxe 1.8 and I could not progress.

I am noobie about paying internationally and patreon but I am really a fan of this kind of game, I will if necessary spend my money on it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SissyMakerDeluxe-1.9.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
I have a bug, when i meet for the first time with the park guardian. The scene just stay bugged after the conversation and i cant do nothing.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes