VN Others Sissy Maker Deluxe [v2.3.9] [Sissy Maker]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

wtsprn

Aug 12, 2020
I have a bug, when i meet for the first time with the park guardian. The scene just stay bugged after the conversation and i cant do nothing.
I am having this same issue. it is just stuck without the dialogue box to exit showing up

Obside

Dec 27, 2021
Looking at the gallery is pretty funny. 80% of the content in this game is seeing that someone is getting a hardon in their pants, and then the interaction ends.

Hacen

Oct 28, 2018
Any way to just make clicking through, transitions and travelling faster... hella frustrating when trying to find scenes wherever they are and end up having to go home to sleep just cause all the places you been to looking for a scene uses all the interactions for the day.

Reactions: BicBuddha

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
Any way to just make clicking through, transitions and travelling faster... hella frustrating when trying to find scenes wherever they are and end up having to go home to sleep just cause all the places you been to looking for a scene uses all the interactions for the day.
Yes, and I feel like the developer don't add fast travels just to cheat on some metrics. I dunno, the development of this game is very weird, like always overhyping nothingness.

Reactions: BicBuddha

odacavahserf

Sep 24, 2022
View attachment 846606

Overview:
Sissy Maker DELUXE
and Classic are adult point-and-click adventure games. They're a mix of erotic interactive novel and dating sim. Sissy Maker games offer an engaging storyline and a colorful cast of characters to provide a unique and entertaining experience. Our games has multiple endings and endless potential for additional stories, characters, and endings.

DELUXE is the sucessor of our first game, but now Chris and James are going to start a new live in a new town full of new characters and new hot adventures,off course.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-04
Release Date: 2023-07-01
Developer: Sissy Maker -
Censored: No
Version: 1.9.0
Other Game: Sissy Maker
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

thatfucker thanks for the links

View attachment 846620 View attachment 846621 View attachment 846622 View attachment 846623 View attachment 846624
New update! v2.0!

Reactions: QueenBree

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
man the only reason I don't play this game full is on how time consuming it is I just come here to check for saves or a gallery mod to see the art and be done

TheFirstEXON

Feb 6, 2021
yea, um let's not make it so every move I make you ask me if I want to do so!!!!! fkn annoying as all hell! This got deleted after 10 minutes of trying to deal with the tarded game dynamics

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes