kino2

Sep 7, 2017
Alina and Ana aren't moving either yet from what Pervy's said they will be having endings. Ana has a marriage ending anyway so Alina probably will too.
Should I just stay hopeful that there maybe a Megan ending or Megan pregnant ending?

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Should I just stay hopeful that there maybe a Megan ending or Megan pregnant ending?
It's always good to stay hopeful but it's even better to keep your expectations low and you'll never get disappointed.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It would be awesome if we would get an other game in the future when his daughters (of course they all gives birth to only daughters) grown up and make them pregnant too and maybe the sisters again. I know it even more fucked up, like double incest.
Isn't that the plot of imouto paradise 2, they are the kids of the girls and MC from the first game.

Reactions: acewinz

Premo

Oct 8, 2017
I'm not a hero but here it is. Text from regular Post (Standard Edition) / DL Links (Bonus Edition).

The last one before the end!
Thanks to Razielprince, Mac, GhostPhil, Freki and HobowithaLightgun for testing and proofreading this release!
The flashback in this release is extended with and extra scene edition for $15+ patrons. The walkthrough can be found .
NOTE FOR ANDROID USERS: Backup your saves before installing the new version, just to be sure!
Android might not allow to update the install, in which case you'll have to do an uninstall and install the new build.

(Mirrors: / )

Changelog
  • Implemented Day 143 and 144
  • Make pregnancy checks a little stricter (creampies are now required)
  • Fix three incorrect instances of compliment (thanks to MindWright)
  • Day 140: Fix Liza dialogue regarding pregnancies and Mrs. Smith/Susan (thanks to Trasher2018)
  • Day 39: Make Rachel event mandatory (thanks to ai...)
  • Day 10: Fix incorrect render reference (thanks to Rob B)
  • Day 6: Add wording to Rachel and Susan breakfast scene (thanks to Rob B)

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Mayyyyyyybe a pregnant ending but given the lack of content with her (unless you had a submissive route with Bella), don't see many endings revolving around her

4.50 star(s) 323 Votes