Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Just completed my first play through. What a great game. This has the potential to be up there with the classics.
Instantly into my top 5 however I have one question. Where can I see stats for the ladies? I feel like I'm flying blind sometimes.
Thank you @Perverteer. This game is fapalicious :)

Last edited:

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Very nice game. Absolutely loved it. Fell in love with Liza and Rachel. Perfect partners for the MC :) Only get trid of that stupid boyfriend of Liza. And than the way is free

Only thing would need be to updated/tweaked. The walktrough. In my first play I followed the corrpution part with Bella because I would loose the Relationship with her, but than I saw that the supportive path can also have a relationship with her. So I had to start the game new (romantic path's are more of my favour)

But keep up with that great work. Can't wait for the next update (where the Fun with Rachel seems to finally start and kicking Brody in the nuts would be great). :)

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Very nice game. Absolutely loved it. Fell in love with Liza and Rachel. Perfect partners for the MC :) Only get trid of that stupid boyfriend of Liza. And than the way is free

Only thing would need be to updated/tweaked. The walktrough. In my first play I followed the corrpution part with Bella because I would loose the Relationship with her, but than I saw that the supportive path can also have a relationship with her. So I had to start the game new (romantic path's are more of my favour)

But keep up with that great work. Can't wait for the next update (where the Fun with Rachel seems to finally start and kicking Brody in the nuts would be great). :)
Couldn't agree more. Very good game and can't wait for further updates. Especially options to get rid of Brody. Many bad endings have been suggested in this thread so hope the Dev adopts one of them. Must say, I got a little confused with the walkthrough paths for Bella but I managed to stumble across the corruption path which is very hot ;)

Reactions: Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017

Yup, I prefer it myself and started a new game to play through the Trust path with Bella. I Cant wait for the next update and maybe the end of Brody. It would be so funny to watch him getting pegged by his rent-a-slut and then showing the video to Lisa. Ummmm , Video :)

Reactions: Bogan53

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Yup, I prefer it myself and started a new game to play through the Trust path with Bella. I Cant wait for the next update and maybe the end of Brody. It would be so funny to watch him getting pegged by his rent-a-slut and then showing the video to Lisa. Ummmm , Video :)
Yes, video evidence of Brody being bad would work. I however want him to be ravaged by a horny MALE water Buffalo or a Wide Beast. Of course additional torment would be even better (Brody is scum). :)

Just a thought. :)

U

User_215882

With all the Brody hate I hope he gets taken care of next update. I want at least 3 ways to get rid of him each being hilarious and appropriate for his shit behavior to a saint of a person. Also if theres no haram route (don't care if there isn't) Id definitely go first with Liza as those kinds of gals just make everything better.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Tis the season so want to say:

Tis the season to bah Humbug,
fa la la la la, la la la la.

Happy holidays to all. :)

xb

Nov 9, 2017
how do you start a relationship with bella
If you loan her the 5K you have a chance to start a relationship with her later in the game when you hear her crying. If you loan her part of the money and give her payments you can start a relationship with corruption. Right now it seems more interesting to start with corruption but that may change later.

U

User_215882

If you loan her the 5K you have a chance to start a relationship with her later in the game when you hear her crying. If you loan her part of the money and give her payments you can start a relationship with corruption. Right now it seems more interesting to start with corruption but that may change later.
Yup, the corruption route has the most content with her at the moment, but the dev does plan on adding more to the non corruption path. So if corruption isnt your thing, just wait an update or two to allow the dev to beef up the content with Bella.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes