Cream

Sep 18, 2016
Can someone stick this on the first page?
Ok here we go.

IMPORTANT: Several users reported a problem with saves and the statistics of Liza, Bella, Rachel and Mrs. Smith resetting in the latest version. I’ve tracked down the problem and this version should fix it (along with some minor stuff). Only new games and saves made with the 0.4 release are permanently reset, anything saved with v0.33 and below is unaffected by the bug.
So if you want to restore your statistics you’ll have to replay from a v0.33 save or start fresh game. Be aware that saves from v0.4 will not work in v0.41. Very sorry for the inconvenience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*doko links added

Reactions: 08/15Wixxer

John123456

Jun 15, 2017
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't get past that first conversation at dinner on the first night no matter which combination of choices I select.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
ok guys honestly, is this game worth playing right now? if i download it now, will i get good faps out of it. or are all the 5 star Review Ratings just because the game has "potential"? strange that such a new game already has so many Reviews, with most of them being ~the same length and saying the same stuff, kinda sketchy... that's why i ask here again.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
ok guys honestly, is this game worth playing right now? if i download it now, will i get good faps out of it. or are all the 5 star Review Ratings just because the game has "potential"? strange that such a new game already has so many Reviews, with most of them being ~the same length and saying the same stuff, kinda sketchy... that's why i ask here again.
This IS a good game. While the scenes with Family don't go all the way there are several VERY good 'Action' scenes with the youngest sisters friends. I advise looking at the walk through, and then deciding the path you want to follow. The 'Side' scenes are talked about in the guide as well and you can decide if they are the type of content you want or not.

Just a thought. :)

Reactions: verzauberung

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It is a pretty awesome little game considering this is essentially the second real release, about 45 minutes-1 hour of gameplay assuming you don't speed through the text and such.

Quite a bit of seckz related stuff considering how early in game it is still, renders aren't the best but dev even admits he's got a shitty ass rig and is going for plot over super rendering.

Definitely worth checking out, I wouldn't have pledged all that loot and shared the versions with the web otherwise trust me.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
This game is one of the few that's actually and totally worth playing. It already has a lot of content which is also already great. You'll be fapping in no time, believe me. So yes, totally worth playing, already. It's about 1 hour of gameplay. Well, it was in my case.

robyo7

Jun 3, 2017
Didn't expect this game to have so good content at its current state. I must say i am surprised. If you haven't played it yet, it's a must. Can't wait for the next update.

U

User_215882

The story is pretty good as are the renders. I'm going to wait to replay until we can get rid of Brody. Fuck Brody.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes