TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ya got it thanks.
That's (usually) how this site works, the opening post for a game will be updated pretty quickly with the new download when one does becomes available. Also keep an eye on the page for when this happens (and you might see something new you like the look of too).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
blueknight forgot liza and mommy dearest.
Storytime...

I started Sisterly Lust without the walkthough (usually I would use one), I was fully intending to going for Rachel or the full harem as those are usually my things. But playing through I just got completely infatuated with Bella and got tunnel vision, right now she is the only actual relationship that I have going in the game (there is Ana Alina and Riley but their really just sex).

I've played up to the latest content (so the sleepover) but never met Adriana if it wasn't for I might not even know that she existed. Focusing so much on Bella I missed so much but content the game is still really (really) good.

When the game is finished I'll probably use the walkthough and see it all, or just get infatuated again...

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Storytime...

I started Sisterly Lust without the walkthough (usually I would use one), I was fully intending to going for Rachel or the full harem as those are usually my things. But playing through I just got completely infatuated with Bella and got tunnel vision, right now she is the only actual relationship that I have going in the game (there is Ana Alina and Riley but their really just sex).

I've played up to the latest content (so the sleepover) but never met Adriana if it wasn't for I might not even know that she existed. Focusing so much on Bella I missed so much but content the game is still really (really) good.

When the game is finished I'll probably use the walkthough and see it all, or just get infatuated again...
Well Bella is the best part of the game, so you played at least the Cherry on the cake ;)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
adriana is very much unwritten book atm.

btw, did replay from day 25 onwards and still no triggering 4some (well there was sorta 5some since mc had 2 girls and james was having unseen fun with alina i guess).

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
adriana is very much unwritten book atm.

btw, did replay from day 25 onwards and still no triggering 4some (well there was sorta 5some since mc had 2 girls and james was having unseen fun with alina i guess).
Triggering incest foursome is best accomplished by changing some variables just to see it. You would need to not do anything with Ana in order to get it. Regular foursome you need to not be interested in Kira, or not catch her.

Threesome without James conditions:
"if (ana_relationship and day28_kira_interested and day28_kira_catch) or (not j_friendship and day28_kira_interested and day28_kira_catch)"

Foursome MC with Ana, James with Kira
"elif ana_relationship and (not day28_kira_interested or not day28_kira_catch)"

Foursome MC with Kira, James with Ana
"elif not ana_relationship and game.is_special and j_truth and (day28_kira_interested and day28_kira_catch)"

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

bigoltacotruck

Oct 3, 2018
Is there any idea how to patch incest mode in android?
If you haven't found a method yet, a few posts above you the dev posted the fixed android version (the current android link on the main post doesn't work atm) which comes with the patch already.

If you want to patch it yourself, what I do for renpy games is use an app like APK Editor to open the apk. Then rename the patch so that it has an "x-" in front of it. I.e. name.rpyc -> x-name.rpyc then put the renamed patch into the apk's assets/x-game folder. Compile the APK and install. I haven't done this in a few months but should still work.

Hope this helps! :)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Eh, the only way to get it is no turn down Alina, anyways.
Yes, the dev said there is a bug where if you answer Alina, it drops too far into the return path and you miss the Ana visit. Fixed for next version so keep a save before the sleepover.

Rizky_4real

Jul 13, 2018
If you haven't found a method yet, a few posts above you the dev posted the fixed android version (the current android link on the main post doesn't work atm) which comes with the patch already.

If you want to patch it yourself, what I do for renpy games is use an app like APK Editor to open the apk. Then rename the patch so that it has an "x-" in front of it. I.e. name.rpyc -> x-name.rpyc then put the renamed patch into the apk's assets/x-game folder. Compile the APK and install. I haven't done this in a few months but should still work.

Hope this helps! :)
I don't know bro, the game (parental love) keep crashing after trying this, .. Hmm thanks for helping though

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
day30_b_r_bowling_throws.jpg

Perverteer said:
I'm cautiously optimistic, as I've nearly finished writing and rendering v0.15, so I hope to get a test build out this week. Day 30 is mostly about Rachel and Bella, with some smaller events occurring on the side.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

Perverteer said:
I've finished writing v0.15 and the text has been sent to my proofreaders. There are a couple of images left to render, but I'm optimistic that I'll be able to send out a test build this week and hopefully release next

On a more general note, I'm thinking of adding a new Patreon goal. The current one has been reached for a couple of months now and I'm thinking of investing in some new hardware in the near future. The eGPU works nicely and working with DAZ on a MacBook is doable, it's just a little uncomfortable at times. So I'm thinking of building a PC just for rendering and modeling. I still have to get a firmer grasp on which parts to get and the costs involved, but the build should at least accommodate a lot of RAM and multiple GPUs.

The coming period I'll post a couple of polls regarding the development of future projects (both patron-only and publicly). It'll be a while before SL ends, but I'm curious to know what made you become a patron and what interests you in VNs in general, for example. But first I need to get v0.15 safely out of the door.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes