wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
pretty sure something is missing here...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're right, I was looking through the images and there seems to be some scenes where the MC goes down on the mom while she's in bed on Day 29, but aren't actually in the game.
There is a logic error in day29.rpy ( starting at the if statement on line 153, if m_relationship_soft: elif day28_m_visit and m_relationship_soft; - the if statement will always fire first and the code will never make it to the elif statement if m_relationship_soft is true ) and maybe a missing jump statement 'jump day29_m_room' ( after line 160 in day29.rpy ), There is also a indentation error at line 153.

I made a hotfix workaround that worked for me, just paste the zzday29.rpy file in the game folder and the game will use it instead of the one in the .rpa package. Maybe @Kasey could link this thread in the OP for other people to find and fix the issue.

I don't know if @Perverteer is on this site or not, but this is what I found causing this issue

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
man i sure hope Rachel and Bella ends well my heart sank deep in the ocean with that cliffhanger at the end. freaking love this game.
Next time Rachel will come to accept that you love them both equally and will be OK with all three of you dating each other. Then she'll be killed by a crazy ex for "story purposes", before you get to have a threesome.

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
Next time Rachel will come to accept that you love them both equally and will be OK with all three of you dating each other. Then she'll be killed by a crazy ex for "story purposes", before you get to have a threesome.
i will die XD or at least half of my soul will the rest still belongs to mom XD

Oct 24, 2018
shit's finally hitting the fan and relationship choices are finally starting to matter. glad it's happening because it was getting too happy.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
please fix I am not starting a new fucking game again.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\loadsave.py", line 730, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1868, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
SL 0.15
Mon Dec 24 00:50:11 2018

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
see now..this game worries me..there is no "harem" tag..yet my MC is boinking everything..methinks bad is a coming for our wandering dick..but then the brain shuts back down again and the boinking continues..LOL
and then he reaches the last scene and slaps his forehead D'OH!!!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Wonder whats going to happen in my game as I'm only with Bella and never touched Rachel, just a slightly awkward siblings day out maybe.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i changed all their names and forget who is who when y'all use the defaults..LOL.. so its..redhead,blondie,dark haired and milf :p
of the 4 mains dark haired is tops..but overall..exotic pee-milf is number 1 and teeny tittie new girl with kinky hair and dark skin is number 2...all the best dames are side dames..WHY?

Reactions: Perverteer
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes