TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i changed all their names and forget who is who when y'all use the defaults..LOL.. so its..redhead,blondie,dark haired and milf :p
of the 4 mains dark haired is tops..but overall..exotic pee-milf is number 1 and teeny tittie new girl with kinky hair and dark skin is number 2...all the best dames are side dames..WHY?
Redhead is Rachel, Blondie is Liza and dark haired is Bella. Like you said dark haired girl best girl. Kinky hair is Kira (dancing girl)?
Is there a way to dominate mom or is it all femdom stuff for her?
I think Bella is the only one with different types of relationship you can trigger.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
see now..this game worries me..there is no "harem" tag..yet my MC is boinking everything..methinks bad is a coming for our wandering dick..but then the brain shuts back down again and the boinking continues..LOL
and then he reaches the last scene and slaps his forehead D'OH!!!
No worries.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
In this version you can get all, Alina, Threesome or Foursome, Rachel.
I can confirm that, in previous version I had only Alina and Rachel, but I repeated the night and threesome triggered :)

how ? do I have to play again the last version ?
I didn't repeat much, I have a save before Alina's text at night.

If someone would like it, I can upload my saves, I have relationships with all the girls ;) And love path with Bella, not hardcore.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Wow this is awesome. I am on Bella's blackmail path and I love it. The events with her are awesome.
I don't really care about the stuff with the rest of the family or other girls though, it's just a nice bonus. But whenever Bella comes on I love it xD.

Reactions: Perverteer

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Can someone upload a save from day 28? unfortunately I'm not on my main pc, so I don't have my saves.

Thanks!

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
I can confirm that, in previous version I had only Alina and Rachel, but I repeated the night and threesome triggered :)

I didn't repeat much, I have a save before Alina's text at night.

If someone would like it, I can upload my saves, I have relationships with all the girls ;) And love path with Bella, not hardcore.
If you could upload your save, that would be awesome, I'm on the same path on my home pc. :)

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes