Erros

Aug 28, 2017
After this screen nothing happens with the mother, i'm back into MC's room with "visit Bella" option. Is it normal ?
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: PacoTaco

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
There is a logic error in day29.rpy ( starting at the if statement on line 153, if m_relationship_soft: elif day28_m_visit and m_relationship_soft; - the if statement will always fire first and the code will never make it to the elif statement if m_relationship_soft is true ) and maybe a missing jump statement 'jump day29_m_room' ( after line 160 in day29.rpy ), There is also a indentation error at line 153.

I made a hotfix workaround that worked for me, just paste the day29.rpy file in the game folder and the game will use it instead of the one in the .rpa package. Maybe @Kasey could link this thread in the OP for other people to find and fix the issue.

I don't know if @Perverteer is on this site or not, but this is what I found causing this issue
After this screen nothing happens with the mother, i'm back into MC's room with "visit Bella" option. Is it normal ?
View attachment 206329
In the other quoted post is a fix for that issue...

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
BUG: I have no relationship with the youngest (Points: 3/3), but in the last scene she acts like we have. She even mentions a lewd seen in the diner after bowling, but nothing happened there.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
BUG: I have no relationship with the youngest...
Is it a actual bug or a story writing hiccup. Myself and Yukio made posts about it a page back though, so your not alone in wonder what the hell happened.

Edit - Now we know it is a bug!

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Enjoyable game but it is a little bit weird. I do hope that somehow we can end up with at least 2 girls or 3 girls.
It does feel weird to go behind other girls back's, I so hope that we can someone manage the situation, Rachel seeing MC with Bella. I'm not interested in the hardcore Bella path

Thanks and CheeRz

P.S any idea when we can get another update?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...any idea when we can get another update?
We got one just two days ago, keep an eye on but news does quite quickly gets posted here anyway. Normally full updates are around a month apart I think.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the next update. that's all and nothing more about it. It only shows how much I liked it and would love to see more.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes