TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Out of curiosity, and as Perverteer is taking a short deserved break. Has any patron seen any comments over there about how weird the ending was, if you'd had no romantic (or sexual) contact with Rachel before.

Reactions: That_Guy_Lurking
Dec 8, 2018
That ending :(. Hadn't really considered that we'd have anything but a harem, but if I have to choose, I'm sorry to the youngest, but Bella is my girl and I'm not giving that ass up lol.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Only one grammar niggle this time, Bella says "God, you know your stuff is leaking of the sides of my body?" should be "God, you know your stuff is leaking off the sides of my body?" or probably "God, you know your stuff is still dripping off my body?" Which to me reads better.

Reactions: Perverteer

thelandcruzer

May 20, 2017
Sorry to complain!
I can not get the game to start . Tried three dl's. Tried replacing files. still no go.
I am having the same problem with SisterlyLust, but no other Renply games.
They both try to load but stop.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

raegis

Jan 30, 2018
.15 won't update over previous versions on android. I've been only updating since .12 (rather than clean installs) since that's the only way I'm aware of to preserve taboo mode on the platform, I'm kinda stuck. Anyone have help?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
.15 won't update over previous versions on android. I've been only updating since .12 (rather than clean installs) since that's the only way I'm aware of to preserve taboo mode on the platform, I'm kinda stuck. Anyone have help?
Yes, i had the same issue. I couldn't update it to v15.
Solution was to deinstall it. (Backup your save files /Android/Data/com.perverteer.sl)
download the pre-patched (Extra Scenes+Taboo Version) v13.1 from >
Install the v13.1 and then update to the newest v15.
Worked for me.

raegis

Jan 30, 2018
Yes, i had the same issue. I couldn't update it to v15.
Solution was to deinstall it. (Backup your save files /Android/Data/com.perverteer.sl)
download the pre-patched (Extra Scenes+Taboo Version) v13.1 from >
Install the v13.1 and then update to the newest v15.
Worked for me.
When was the taboo edition version changed? The last I was aware, it was only 12 and below. I updated to v13 with no problems, but can't jump from there to 15.ill try the destall and report back. Hang on.

Edit: the answer is very recently. I don't follow the blog so I didn't think to check. Downloading now.

Edit2: well it installed and reads as TE, but the version number in the app info is 0.11. I believe the 0.14 patch WA side tidied at 0.12 by android before, but I don't have it around anymore to prove that.

Edit3: Would be shit to forget a thank you for your help. Appreciate it!

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
There is a logic error in day29.rpy ( starting at the if statement on line 153, if m_relationship_soft: elif day28_m_visit and m_relationship_soft; - the if statement will always fire first and the code will never make it to the elif statement if m_relationship_soft is true ) and maybe a missing jump statement 'jump day29_m_room' ( after line 160 in day29.rpy ), There is also a indentation error at line 153.

I made a hotfix workaround that worked for me, just paste the day29.rpy file in the game folder and the game will use it instead of the one in the .rpa package. Maybe @Kasey could link this thread in the OP for other people to find and fix the issue.

I don't know if @Perverteer is on this site or not, but this is what I found causing this issue
Thanks for the fix! It's indeed an indentation error and a missing jump. I might create an official hotfix to fix this error and the ending with Rachel.

Next time Rachel will come to accept that you love them both equally and will be OK with all three of you dating each other. Then she'll be killed by a crazy ex for "story purposes", before you get to have a threesome.
The house needs to get burned down as well, at some point. I'm already investing in some charred 3D assets to ramp up the psychodrama! :geek:

please fix I am not starting a new fucking game again.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\loadsave.py", line 730, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1868, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\Yogi\Documents\Games\Sister, Sister, Sister\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
SL 0.15
Mon Dec 24 00:50:11 2018
It's a very generic error, but your game path is rather weird. You're running Sisterly Lust from the game directory of , maybe that's causing errors?

PSA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@TheBlueKnight and @Trasher2018 also ran into this one and it's definitely a bug, I failed to check Rachel's relationship status at that point. So your secret relationship with Bella will remain a secret if you don't have a relationship with Rachel in a next release.

I have a question that may not be answerable right now, but:
That applies to the entire game. Declining a threesome with Nia will stop Rachel from involving other girls in your relationship, it negatively impacts a possible harem path though, for example.

I'm sure I'm becoming a broken record about Android, but I fucking hate those builds. All the Android bugs so far are incompatibilities or just Ren'Py being unreliable.
Anyway, for the past few versions I didn't have to upgrade the build configuration, which allows for smoother updates (meaning you can just overwrite the previous build). Ren'Py recently changed its build system and I had to troubleshoot , mucking up the build configuration in the process. Hence the need for a clean install for v0.15. Hope this won't happen too often from here on out.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
When was the taboo edition version changed? The last I was aware, it was only 12 and below. I updated to v13 with no problems, but can't jump from there to 15.ill try the destall and report back. Hang on.

Edit: the answer is very recently. I don't follow the blog so I didn't think to check. Downloading now.

Edit2: well it installed and reads as TE, but the version number in the app info is 0.11. I believe the 0.14 patch WA side tidied at 0.12 by android before, but I don't have it around anymore to prove that.

Edit3: Would be shit to forget a thank you for your help. Appreciate it!
You're welcome. (y)

The Blog post says December 8th '18.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
@wurg do I need to put day29.rpy in a specific folder or the main game folder?
You need to extract the file from the zip folder and put it in the Sister Lust -015-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\game folder. You won't overwrite anything the original is in a .rpa package.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You need to extract the file from the zip folder and put it in the Sister Lust -015-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.15-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\game folder. You won't overwrite anything the original is in a .rpa package.
Are you running a game that's had the rpas unpacked, or a clean game? I dropped it into a clean game and got labels multiply defined errors. I ran unren to unpack the rpas, then dropped your fixed day29.rpy in and it worked.

Theory - Ren'Py treats a .rpy/.rpyc outside a .rpa and the same file inside a .rpa as different files and loads both.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Are you running a game that's had the rpas unpacked, or a clean game? I dropped it into a clean game and got labels multiply defined errors. I ran unren to unpack the rpas, then dropped your fixed day29.rpy in and it worked.

Theory - Ren'Py treats a .rpy/.rpyc outside a .rpa and the same file inside a .rpa as different files and loads both.
I made a copy of the game and used that to extract and modify the file, and then placed the modified file into the game folder of the original game. It worked for me without causing an error. My question to you would be after you unpacked the files using Unren did you delete the .rpas before you launched the game? If you didn't you have copies of all of the files that were packed into the .rpas instead of just the one modified file for the fix, and it still launched. @DeUglyOne explained this better than I ever could, I have never encountered that error in a RenPy game yet.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I made a copy of the game and used that to extract and modify the file, and then placed the modified file into the game folder of the original game. It worked for me without causing an error. My question to you would be after you unpacked the files using Unren did you delete the .rpas before you launched the game? If you didn't you have copies of all of the files that were packed into the .rpas instead of just the one modified file for the fix, and it still launched. @DeUglyOne explained this better than I ever could, I have never encountered that error in a RenPy game yet.
I put the fixed .rpy in the game folder of a freshly downloaded game. I got these errors:

I get the errors each time I launch the game.

I made another copy of the fresh download, ran unren to unpack the rpas, and dropped the patch .rpy in that copy of the game. It launches fine. I did not delete the rpas after running unren.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes