Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I imagine once one of the women got pregnant and they knew who the father was, it would be a race to see who the last one to get pregnant was. That would set up the sequel game eighteen or so years into the future where they all get together to celebrate the birthdays of so many girls in the family born so closely together.

Reactions: JJsworld

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I imagine once one of the women got pregnant and they knew who the father was, it would be a race to see who the last one to get pregnant was. That would set up the sequel game eighteen or so years into the future where they all get together to celebrate the birthdays of so many girls in the family born so closely together.
And the start of another set of pregging! :)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
How about this: suddenly the ex-girlfriend/wife (?) of the dead father stands in the hallway, visibly pregnant from the MC .... all the girls get a hysteric fit of jealousy and decide - all together - to get pregnant from the son/brother at that very night ... to be continued ...:p

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
How about this: suddenly the ex-girlfriend/wife (?) of the dead father stands in the hallway, visibly pregnant from the MC .... all the girls get a hysteric fit of jealousy and decide - all together - to get pregnant from the son/brother at that very night ... to be continued ...:p
Sounds like the perfect ending and the perfect start for season 2 :D

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Perverteer i think i found a small "bug" at the beginning of the game.while i can enter the name for the mom, the sentence continues.i made an extra screenshot of it

Reactions: Perverteer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mc hasn't fucked sabina yet and if miley got preggo then she hid it from mc.

Reactions: JJsworld

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Also, remember that the Dev has been very specific on letting you choose if you creampie or not, so Preg isn't a for sure outcome or even the canon ending.

People we can probably rule out are:
Rachel (currently)
Bella
Mom (she does sex work for a living, I think she's smarter than this)
Adrianna (same)
Ana and Alina (pretty much sluts at the beginning of the game, they're already on the pill most likely)
The two from the island. They have sex with their brother/son on the regular.

Likely:
Iris (Get pregnant to escape her loveless marriage)
Liza (Because she would love the idea of carrying a baby, especially one given to her by her loving brother)
Miley (Because the MC was an idiot during that sex scene)

3rd place:
Riley because "Ooops?"

Reactions: That_Guy_Lurking

Lawyerd13

Dec 9, 2018
Was there a lot of content update between 17 and 17.1? I didn't get a new day at the end of 34
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have multiple saves with different paths, but they all ended the same. Not worried if it means waiting for 18 for more content.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Was there a lot of content update between 17 and 17.1? I didn't get a new day at the end of 34
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have multiple saves with different paths, but they all ended the same. Not worried if it means waiting for 18 for more content.
v0.17.1 was just a bug fix

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Could be an interesting epilogue to the last episode.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Could be an interesting epilogue to the last episode.
It better not be just an epilogue.

Need to have them get pregnant and see the consequences of it in a loving way then all the other girls want to get pregnant to.

Must see the pregnant ladies naked over several months to see how big they get and yes sex to go along with it with a great story.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
It better not be just an epilogue.

Need to have them get pregnant and see the consequences of it in a loving way then all the other girls want to get pregnant to.

Must see the pregnant ladies naked over several months to see how big they get and yes sex to go along with it with a great story.
I'm with you... Need to get them all pregnant, at same time... If not, then just the sisters...

4.50 star(s) 325 Votes