mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I don't know why, but there is great variation in breast size in my 3 daughters. I have two sets of twins. The oldest two girls are fraternal twins and both took after their mother. They are 5'8" ish (one is a little taller, due to a more protien in her diet during puberty), one is 34B and the other is 36C. My second pair of twins (fraternal, one boy, one girl), my daughter took after me and my son took after his mother. My youngest daughter is 6'1" and 215#, built like a linebacker and 38D (I am 6'3" and a little over 300# built like an offensive lineman). My son is 6' but weighs like 175# and is smaller framed like his mother. My ex-wife was (she died giving birth the the last two), was about 5'4", really small framed, about 105# and 34C. Same mother, same father, and completely different sizes. BTW - not so weird I know everyone's sizes as who do you think took them all shopping with no mother around :)

U

User_32285

Maybe make a breast size topic and continue there? (not that I mind this subject), but you know off-topic and stuff :)

Reactions: Thermophob

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I don't know why, but there is great variation in breast size in my 3 daughters. I have two sets of twins. The oldest two girls are fraternal twins and both took after their mother. They are 5'8" ish (one is a little taller, due to a more protien in her diet during puberty), one is 34B and the other is 36C. My second pair of twins (fraternal, one boy, one girl), my daughter took after me and my son took after his mother. My youngest daughter is 6'1" and 215#, built like a linebacker and 38D (I am 6'3" and a little over 300# built like an offensive lineman). My son is 6' but weighs like 175# and is smaller framed like his mother. My ex-wife was (she died giving birth the the last two), was about 5'4", really small framed, about 105# and 34C. Same mother, same father, and completely different sizes. BTW - not so weird I know everyone's sizes as who do you think took them all shopping with no mother around :)
You have 4 children and is here in a thread about a sibling sex game? That's the type of father I'd want to be, hahaha

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes