Apr 16, 2019
The correct number is 15, the MC has to impregnate 15 girls (you guys are forgetting the ones he makes on his vacation and Dwaine's mom I guess?).

Rachel, Bella, Liza, Susan, Adriana, Megan, Riley, Ana, Alina, Kira (Ana/James cousin), Hazel (Dwaine mom), Iris, Nia, Rebeca and the Sex Shop owner.

If you are REALLY brave you can try get it on with Mrs. Steel too :cool: :cool:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i forgot sex shop owner dwaine's mom and the singer..lol
i sure hope i can get that 7 million from the inheritance..DAMMIT!!! confused with WTHI AGAIN!!! :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: azuchilul
Apr 16, 2019
Will we have more scenes with the singer for sure? That could bump the total to 16 (17 with Mrs Steel), but that would mean shes not on pill and might end up having someone else's baby as the things with her are really hard to schedule. So you forgot another extra two somewhere.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm old..i know i made enough creampies to fill a medium sized bakery..thats about it..lol..the total number of pie recipients is foggy :D

Reactions: Fundo

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
did you know..you can do a playthrough without romancing any of the 4 mains? i did it just incase they return to the island and Rebeca is waiting for me :p my tat's luscious pee-queen is perfection personified...i know the playthrough will go nowhere(has ALOT of go to sleeps though with empty days..HAHAAA!!)but ya never know :D Riley is my second BTW..she "could" go somewhere methinks...Kira my third(goes nowhere)

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I am sure we will return to Belugio.
I just hope the yoga instructor will be waiting for me...

K18

Apr 19, 2018
The correct number is 15, the MC has to impregnate 15 girls (you guys are forgetting the ones he makes on his vacation and Dwaine's mom I guess?).

Rachel, Bella, Liza, Susan, Adriana, Megan, Riley, Ana, Alina, Kira (Ana/James cousin), Hazel (Dwaine mom), Iris, Nia, Rebeca and the Sex Shop owner.
I counted up the possibility of 18 or 19 (depending on Bella route), including the MC present and past encounters so far in the story.

Main (4): Rachel, Bella, Liza, Susan.
Side (7 or 8): Alina, Ana, Riley, Nia, Rebeca, Adriana, Megan (on Bella's dominant route only), Iris.
One-time only so far (4): Kira (Ana cousin), Valentina (singer), Lexi (sex shop owner), Hazel (blackmailer Dwayne’s mom).
Past/Flashbacks (3): Sasha, Miley, Sabine.

If you are REALLY brave you can try get it on with Mrs. Steel too :cool: :cool:
That'd be one brave soul. There's also the option of putting her in the glass box seen in a past Celebration Render.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 8, 2018
I'll pass. It's not about a lack of courage, but rather it's about not lowering my standards to the point where I'll bang the cryptkeeper :LOL:
There's a simple solution to this problem. Take Rachel to the sex shop and, after the inevitable threesome with Lexi, buy her a strap on so she hate fuck her and work through her issues with Mrs Steel.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
There's a simple solution to this problem. Take Rachel to the sex shop and, after the inevitable threesome with Lexi, buy her a strap on so she hate fuck her and work through her issues with Mrs Steel.
An even better solution would be let Mrs. Steel wear the strap on and use it on Liza's ex. He's the one into that any way, and we don't have to ruin Rachel.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

The writing for v0.19 is done and dusted, only a fairly long list of renders still remains.
On Day 38 you'll make some important choices, let's just say that giving all those girls a creampie might not be without consequences - only if you want to, though.

You'll spend some quality time with Rachel and Mrs. Smith, but you have the opportunity to do a lot more. Day 38 will also feature the extra scene with Bella, which very narrowly won the vote.
**BEGIN SPOILERS**
  • An important conversation with Liza about the future of your relationship
  • An important conversation with Rachel about the future of your relationship
  • An important conversation with Mrs. Smith about the future of your relationship
  • Visit to the forest with Mrs. Smith and Rachel
  • Appointment at Discreet Inc.
  • Bella gets a gift (submissive path)
  • Flashback to a night out with Miley and Sabine
**END SPOILERS**

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes