ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
According to my calculations, v0.19 will come out between the 18th and the 22nd. Going purely by his past trends, I'd say it'll be out on the 20th.

Don't let us down, Perv.
i wont..oh..wait..wrong perv....ya..he is one of the "consistent reliable" devs here...almost to the "you can bank on it" point..BUT..we shouldnt..life happens..and life sucks :p

Apr 16, 2019
I counted up the possibility of 18 or 19 (depending on Bella route), including the MC present and past encounters so far in the story.

Main (4): Rachel, Bella, Liza, Susan.
Side (7 or 8): Alina, Ana, Riley, Nia, Rebeca, Adriana, Megan (on Bella's dominant route only), Iris.
One-time only so far (4): Kira (Ana cousin), Valentina (singer), Lexi (sex shop owner), Hazel (blackmailer Dwayne’s mom).
Past/Flashbacks (3): Sasha, Miley, Sabine.

That'd be one brave soul. There's also the option of putting her in the glass box seen in a past Celebration Render.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About the last three, if you havent already knocked them up I dont think theres any possibility of it happening again, so they can be cut out.

Reactions: Rythan25

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Not going to speculate about that release date. But everything is progressing rather nicely. ;) But maybe I should do something erratic, like announce that I'm switching everything over to RPGMaker, just to prove I'm not a robot...

"Bella gets a gift"

Perverteer, you had my curiosity, but now you have my erection.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
YAY, we get to give Bella a gift. I look forward to spending THREE in game days shopping for the PERFECT

Looking forward to the Update and the chance to save kittens from trees to prove we are worthy of Liza's affection. :)

Just a thought.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
here's EXACTLY how it all happened...one day @Perverteer is sitting around trying to figure out what kind of story to write then EUREKA!!!! images.jpg
for those that do not get this..those are cream pies.......................................................................................... :sneaky:

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
That sentence in the preview might be construed as having a double meaning (like giving her a baby or something), but in this case it really is a physical gift (not a creampie). Hope that doesn't kill the boner.
Hhhhmmmm, I wonder what it could be? :unsure: Hoping it is, what I think it is.:sneaky:

Reactions: JJsworld

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
The correct number is 15, the MC has to impregnate 15 girls (you guys are forgetting the ones he makes on his vacation and Dwaine's mom I guess?).

Rachel, Bella, Liza, Susan, Adriana, Megan, Riley, Ana, Alina, Kira (Ana/James cousin), Hazel (Dwaine mom), Iris, Nia, Rebeca and the Sex Shop owner.

If you are REALLY brave you can try get it on with Mrs. Steel too :cool: :cool:
I'm a few days late in history ..
Every time we had the option not to leave the hand smeared in the pie ..
In some chapter the Mc simply: ah who cares nothing will happen at all ..:oops:
Amazing how mc ends with so many babies ..(theoretically)
The VN is going to the final chapters .... or
So soon Sisterly-Lust will call herself: Sisterly-Lust The New Generation ?!
edit.. PokemasterLord
I did the inverse, no pie smeared and the mc not forced to stick with X girl per pregnancy ..
As for all girls ... I think is unlikely, so I wrote (theoretically)
One of the finals the mc becomes mormon, buys a farm or island and lives happily for the rest of his life ..:LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: JJsworld and Blayo

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
here's EXACTLY how it all happened...one day @Perverteer is sitting around trying to figure out what kind of story to write then EUREKA!!!! View attachment 303010
for those that do not get this..those are cream pies.......................................................................................... :sneaky:
@Perverteer likes eating cream pies?!?! K I N K Y
Just like a certain blonde secretary in some game called sisterly lust.
Psst.. wouldn't it be bad if that's a banana cream pie?

Reactions: Perverteer

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The only times when I did not filled their pussy with cum was when I had the option to fill up their asshole instead, so theres that, maybe I dont get every single one of them pregnant... :whistle:
trickle-down leakage effect..some slithered into her hoohaa..she be knocked up..there are NO loopholes..everyone gets pregnant!!!

Reactions: goobdoob

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
he is one of the "consistent reliable" devs here...almost to the "you can bank on it" point..BUT..we shouldnt
Not going to speculate about that release date.
I agree, speculating on release dates is pure guesswork. Nevertheless, I prefer having a date in mind, even if it gets moved back. I find that if I have a date in mind (regardless of its accuracy), it puts my mind at ease.

Besides, I think it's a little more fun to guess at a release date rather than to just say Soon™.

All this to say, if the next release doesn't come out before the 23rd I am going to set myself on fire in protest. ;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I agree, speculating on release dates is pure guesswork. Nevertheless, I prefer having a date in mind, even if it gets moved back. I find that if I have a date in mind (regardless of its accuracy), it puts my mind at ease.

Besides, I think it's a little more fun to guess at a release date rather than to just say Soon™.

All this to say, if the next release doesn't come out before the 23rd I am going to set myself on fire in protest. ;)
pics or it didnt happen...and hold up a sign saying "Perverteer made me do this" so we know its not a stock pic :p

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes