goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The only times when I did not filled their pussy with cum was when I had the option to fill up their asshole instead, so theres that, maybe I dont get every single one of them pregnant... :whistle:
trickle-down leakage effect..some slithered into her hoohaa..she be knocked up..there are NO loopholes..everyone gets pregnant!!!
Yeah, you're going to have to change your name to PregmasterLord! :ROFLMAO:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Usually i'm not a big fun of pregnancy , makes all games a little more paradoxical than what they are already ; but in this specific game , if Perveerter will give us the possibility in the game , i want to have a small nursery here ; previous post wrote a harem pregnancy chance for 17-18 different girls , so i want 17-18 small babies ... and more if we think to possible twings... :sneaky::cool:

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I really dont get the preggo fascination....Not my cup of tea...But if the dev implements an avoiding game structure will be very pleased...Dont want to start a family with my family...my son will be my brother..umm i think i will pass...:confused::confused::rolleyes:

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I really dont get the preggo fascination....Not my cup of tea...But if the dev implements an avoiding game structure will be very pleased...Dont want to start a family with my family...my son will be my brother..umm i think i will pass...:confused::confused::rolleyes:
Getting them pregnant is a way of feeling the impact of the sex scenes, like winning a race and getting your trophy, and since this is not real life where you have to take care of the kid... who cares? It's optional, and having options is always good. :p

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Getting them pregnant is a way of feeling the impact of the sex scenes, like winning a race and getting your trophy, and since this is not real life where you have to take care of the kid... who cares? It's optional, and having options is always good. :p
Trophy?lol...Yeah wait till you open the door and see a line of the trophies demanding their child support...RIP:ROFLMAO::LOL:

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I really dont get the incest fascination....Not my cup of tea...
So I don't have the incest patch applied and I'll be happy to see MC start a family with plenty of women and all of his children will be just his children... :p

(Not that I'm into preggo either, but creampies are simply awesome)

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I really dont get the incest fascination....Not my cup of tea...
So I don't have the incest patch applied and I'll be happy to see MC start a family with plenty of women and all of his children will be just his children... :p

(Not that I'm into preggo either, but creampies are simply awesome)
Bruh...!!! why you gotta do me like this huh?? yeah you like cream pies? wait till i add an extra layer of cream in your cup of coffee tomorrow...:LOL::ROFLMAO:..you just old schooled me son..:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: icesun

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well, the main girls are all on the pill, and you have the choice of pulling out or staying in, so I'd say there's built in avoidance.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
If we can choose I prefer to make Iris, Riley and Megan pregnant, they're hotter than the rest of the girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
If we can choose I prefer to make Iris, Riley and Megan pregnant, they're hotter than the rest of the girls.
I'm going with Bella, swing how happy it made her the thought of forming a family with MC it's all the reason I need.

How will the pregnancy work? Will we se it during the game or in an epilogue? Because it will need a huge time skip to make sense.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I'm going with Bella, swing how happy it made her the thought of forming a family with MC it's all the reason I need.
i'll keep Bella and exchange Rachel and Lisa for Riley and Megan, and ask Mrs Smith to adopt them, like that the title of the game keep a sense and make Iris the official Auntie of the game.

Reactions: rKnight

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I know I'm in the minority but I really don't like harem endings. Girls tend to lose their personalities and the ending gets iper-generic. I would rather have a save for each girl.

Though I'll admit that for the moment this game is implementing it very well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'll keep Bella and exchange Rachel and Lisa for Riley and Megan, and ask Mrs Smith to adopt them, like that the title of the game keep a sense and make Iris the official Auntie of the game.
LOL

mommy dearest won't adopt them.

How will the pregnancy work? Will we se it during the game or in an epilogue? Because it will need a huge time skip to make sense.
during game most likely but its in far future.

Reactions: Thermophob

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Better... The best two sisters in the world are mine ( waiting for Liza) :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJsworld and Abîme

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
The character intro to the last episode of Bella build up is just fascinating...she is so innocent yet likes to get corrupted..the steps that dev build up with the environment is just so rare..it's very interesting to see her slowly delve into the lust and temptation with MC's will....the expressions on her face is just to die for....really don't care about the others..she wants to be loved and given attention and yet won't confront it...a true masterpiece...

Orange9

Jul 21, 2017
Not gonna lie, this game is so addicting that I actually took the decision to recharge my Internet subscription of my Old house for 1 month. I'll happily travel 2 hrs From my New house, which is still under construction to Old house just to enjoy the content :LOL: especially Bella :love: A True Masterpiece Indeed.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes