Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
One issue I have with your analysis - it's stated fairly early on that all 3 daughters are on the pill.
Agreed, even little Rachel says it after taking her first load inside her... I do think @ThunderRob might be right on Preacher's Wife though... I can see her getting preggo, the Preacher going nuts and taking his morality policing to the next level and driving the MC and his family out of town... where they go back to Isla Paradiso and keep fucking with Rebecca and her Daughter.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
oh..damn..i guess i never noticed that..so many creampies so little noticing details...guess my eyes got glassy :p
Day 20, Rachel says "Yes, [m_name] made sure each of us got a prescription for the pill as soon as we were ready."

Day 30, Bellay says "But you know I'm on the pill, right?"

but birth control is not 100% effective
Why bother with telling us they're on the pill if it's just going to fail? Better to have them not be on the pill at all.

Reactions: Rythan25

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Day 20, Rachel says "Yes, [m_name] made sure each of us got a prescription for the pill as soon as we were ready."

Day 30, Bellay says "But you know I'm on the pill, right?"

Why bother with telling us they're on the pill if it's just going to fail? Better to have them not be on the pill at all.
well, the brunette GF in Triangle was on the pill and she still got pregnant

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
In most VNs the pill works as a way to allow riskless creampies, similar to how pulling out never gets the girl pregnant.
well the MC can get a girl pregnant on a certain path in "My Hot New Roommate" even though he pulls out

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I have no idea what Triangle is.
The problem with the pill is that the person has to take it.. But what if they stop?
That is completely different, and would be handled by the story. "Oh, yeah, I stopped taking the pill and now I'm pregnant" is horrible writing, if you're not writing a soap opera.

Foreshadowing, your clue to quality literature.

And waxing political, this 30+ year old strip sure foreshadows the Russians hacking Hillary's email server...

Reactions: unknown78

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I have no idea what Triangle is.

That is completely different, and would be handled by the story. "Oh, yeah, I stopped taking the pill and now I'm pregnant" is horrible writing, if you're not writing a soap opera.

Foreshadowing, your clue to quality literature.
View attachment 304514

And waxing political, this 30+ year old strip sure foreshadows the Russians hacking Hillary's email server...
I'm not saying that they would keep it a secret, just that they would be open to take the risk

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Unless I was sniffing the stuff that comes off the insulation on the walls when I played that particular update I remember her saying she forgot to take the pills a couple of time and that's why she got pregnant.

4.50 star(s) 328 Votes