MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Please don't play this version (if it is the test release). It's full of bugs and a couple of events are unreachable.
@Perverteer

I'm sorry to say, but I did play it. I just couldn't wait. But let me just complement you on an amazing update, even if this isn't the final version, what's here is SO good. :love::love::love::love::love:

Regarding bugs and/or errors , I did find one, if that makes up for playing this version. I found:

The only bug I ran into was when Rachel comes to you about going out, just after Mom came and you invited her into the woods. I just went like 'IGNORE' and I think by doing that I skipped the whole part that followed. This by the way happens in both the Love And Dom versions I have.

And regarding the story:

I loved the possession ring part, for obvious reasons ;). I'm just curious about one thing, did you already plan on doing it that way? With the ring? Or did I manage to inspire the great Peverteer? :p Also the way it was presented felt very heartfelt. Of course now the relationship has to be fleshed out further and I have full confidence in your abilities.

Thank you once again. (y)

EDIT: somehow the normal spoiler insert doesn't show up for me (or maybe even for no one) so I used the 'Inline Spoiler' insert

Last edited:

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
And regarding the story:

I loved the possession ring part, for obvious reasons ;). I'm just curious about one thing, did you already plan on doing it that way? With the ring? Or did I manage to inspire the great Peverteer? :p Also the way it was presented felt very heartfelt. Of course now the relationship has to be fleshed out further and I have full confidence in your abilities.

Thank you once again. (y)

EDIT: somehow the normal spoiler insert doesn't show up for me (or maybe even for no one) so I used the 'Inline Spoiler' insert
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i HIGHLY recommend y'all avoid the test build posted earlier..it is a heck of a mess on various paths..shouldnt have been posted in the first place..if ya do decide to play it anyways..be a good chum and at least post all the tracebacks ya find.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I am avoiding it. But I seriously hope the youngest sister got a fetus or four growing inside by now

Reactions: Fundo

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
does the game already have testers? when is the release? And who wants to please tell which spoilers.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Well, spoilers are already there, I laid them out myself, I just want to know about Bella and Rachel’s pregnancy. How is she realized by a simple conversation or did the girls not take the pills and find out that they are already pregnant?

4.50 star(s) 328 Votes