Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
not wishing to know spoilers , but any clue on the next update?
Having followed only what is on this site I will agree that the next update should be soon. Hopefully the great @Perverteer will be ready to share the next part of the story with us within the next Month Week (for those that aren't used to my Stupid AWESOME humor the Month bit was a joke). :)

Now to the EVIL SPOILER. No really, this (FAKE) news will spoil the ENTIRE game for you so don't look.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I warned you not to look. :)

Just a thought.

Reactions: easy375 and Ruffuss

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well, spoilers are already there, I laid them out myself, I just want to know about Bella and Rachel’s pregnancy. How is she realized by a simple conversation or did the girls not take the pills and find out that they are already pregnant?
first of all, the picture that was shown is concept, it is not in game at this time. and Bella TALKED about wanting a baby, not that one is starting....

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Sounds like it's going to be a good update. Can't wait.
i can only make silly comments now ...my serious comments will have to wait until after it arrives and people have played it..i'm now an official non-speculator...so ignore my comments..lol

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
i can only make silly comments now ...my serious comments will have to wait until after it arrives and people have played it..i'm now an official non-speculator...so ignore my comments..lol
Can't do it, would miss out on too many lols if I started ignoring your comments. (y)

jerry52500

Aug 9, 2018
i just noticed that the android version once installed shows that it is only version 0.11
what day does version 0.18 end on?

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Unlocked

Testing of v0.19 has been underway for a few days now. It looks like I'm back to fully working on SL as I'm already outlining the structure of the v0.20 release (but that's something for June).
I was planning on releasing v0.19 for $10+ patrons today, but some issues cropped up last minute, so it's likely going to be tomorrow, depending on how fast the fixes are implemented. So the wait is going to be a little bit longer, but the finish line is in sight.

Development Updates

4.50 star(s) 328 Votes