ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..here is who i believe are preggers...Rachel and Bella...because they at no point expected to be sexually active..NOT Susan..her job basically requires she be protected to the gills...NOT Ana because she is a professional slut and would protect herself..YES Alina..she wants ALL the MC including his child..lol..NO to Rebeca and her daughter because they fuck around and would probably protect themselves..MAYBE on Kira..do not know if she is slutty like Anna and protected because of it..or a surprise oopsie...NO Riley..she has been around the block..is protected...(once you get to boink)NO Liza..she was in a relationship she expected would continue onwards to sex and probably went on the pill just in case...NO to the singer..she's a slut and protected up the wazoo..NO to Hazel..she's a hooker..lol..and YES to the preacher's wife..she is desperate for something close and would welcome and cherish a baby...ooops..forgot the other dame at Discreet..NO..much like Susan she has to be protected due to her job..lol.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
ok..here is who i believe are preggers...Rachel and Bella...because they at no point expected to be sexually active..NOT Susan..her job basically requires she be protected to the gills...NOT Ana because she is a professional slut and would protect herself..YES Alina..she wants ALL the MC including his child..lol..NO to Rebeca and her daughter because they fuck around and would probably protect themselves..MAYBE on Kira..do not know if she is slutty like Anna and protected because of it..or a surprise oopsie...NO Riley..she has been around the block..is protected...(once you get to boink)NO Liza..she was in a relationship she expected would continue onwards to sex and probably went on the pill just in case...NO to the singer..she's a slut and protected up the wazoo..NO to Hazel..she's a hooker..lol..and YES to the preacher's wife..she is desperate for something close and would welcome and cherish a baby.
rebecca's daughter could possible be pregnant, but unlikely as shes only had sex with her brother, the MC and her mom

Reactions: JJsworld

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
rebecca's daughter could possible be pregnant, but unlikely as shes only had sex with her brother, the MC and her mom
she'll be well protected because it is mentioned as long as no babies with family..lol and she boinks her bro alot :p
in the end..i expect if you diddled everyone..you can expect to Father 4 children(or more if twins where one gets all the boobs and the other gropes them trying to get some she was denied ;) )

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I think I creampied every bitch in this game when given the chance... and the family members too of course (what ?? I dont consider them bitches, incest is the best put your sister to the test... and when she gets tired bring mommy to the love nest... you cna also bring Aunty and cousins along with the rest).

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I think I creampied every bitch in this game when given the chance... and the family members too of course (what ?? I dont consider them bitches, incest is the best put your sister to the test... and when she gets tired bring mommy to the love nest... you cna also bring Aunty and cousins along with the rest).
Same, I usually love to creampie everything given the chance, so this VN is like a fucking dream. :ROFLMAO:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
But if you stop boinking the aunt, she may go ballistic on the cities

Reactions: Rythan25 and Mytez

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
ok..here is who i believe are preggers...Rachel and Bella...because they at no point expected to be sexually active..NOT Susan..her job basically requires she be protected to the gills...NOT Ana because she is a professional slut and would protect herself..YES Alina..she wants ALL the MC including his child..lol..NO to Rebeca and her daughter because they fuck around and would probably protect themselves..MAYBE on Kira..do not know if she is slutty like Anna and protected because of it..or a surprise oopsie...NO Riley..she has been around the block..is protected...(once you get to boink)NO Liza..she was in a relationship she expected would continue onwards to sex and probably went on the pill just in case...NO to the singer..she's a slut and protected up the wazoo..NO to Hazel..she's a hooker..lol..and YES to the preacher's wife..she is desperate for something close and would welcome and cherish a baby...ooops..forgot the other dame at Discreet..NO..much like Susan she has to be protected due to her job..lol.
One issue I have with your analysis - it's stated fairly early on that all 3 daughters are on the pill.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes